ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Browns fans are morons.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Jan 2009, 02:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Browns fans are morons.

Seriously...there's a Browns forum out there I read a lot (because it has actual inside info... ) and post on occasionally. I've been there for a few years now.

They're mostly idiots over there. The ones that post most often are, anyways. Idiots. Complete fucking morons. The mods are about as worthless as worthless gets...not that there's a whole lot of need for moderation over there, but they completely fuck up when there is a need for moderation. Completely and totally.

I've already informed them of my assessment of their lack of mental competence, I just needed to say that to a group of people who don't have their own fist up their own asses.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jan 2009, 02:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I've been saying that for decades....

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jan 2009, 09:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Cincinnati Fan isn't exactly Mensa...weather we're talking about a game of Jeopardy or good old common sense, I'll still take a Browns Fan over a Bungles Fan.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 29 Jan 2009, 09:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
Cincinnati Fan isn't exactly Mensa...***weather we're talking about a game of Jeopardy or good old common sense, I'll still take a Browns Fan over a Bungles Fan.
***Lol...
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jan 2009, 09:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Living in NEO I can attest that, indeed, Browns fans are fucking morons.

Not as bad as Steelers fans...but definitely moronic.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jan 2009, 09:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Cincinnati Fan isn't exactly Mensa...weather we're talking about a game of Jeopardy or good old common sense, I'll still take a Browns Fan over a Bungles Fan.
lol

thanks bud

Old 30 Jan 2009, 07:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Alawys hree to maek yuo fele betetr abuot yuroslef.

Old 30 Jan 2009, 07:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xer0
Living in NEO I can attest that, indeed, Browns fans are fucking morons.

Not as bad as Steelers fans...but definitely moronic.
The only thing worse than Steeler Fan is Raven Fan...with the possible exception of Raider Fan...

...but you'll never see me tell that to Raider Fan's face...

Old 30 Jan 2009, 11:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
The only thing worse than Steeler Fan is Raven Fan...with the possible exception of Raider Fan...

...but you'll never see me tell that to Raider Fan's face...
I don't see many raider fans these days. Used to be, they'd come in from LA all thugged out and make our house look bad. But, since they haven't won a game against us in over 5 years now, they don't have much left in them. Truth is, raider nation is kind of dead.

But homer fans are always a pain on the forums. I post at some charger ones and it's always "the sky is falling we'll never win fire AJ fire Norv fire LT fire Rivers fire Shawne blah blah blah." They are all a bunch of over reacting morons.

Oh, and Bronco fans pretty much suck the same.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2009, 12:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
The only thing worse than Steeler Fan is Raven Fan..
Personally I hate the Steeler fan more....
Waving a fuckin pussy ass yellow towel.

Goddam they irritate me,

Old 30 Jan 2009, 02:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I post over at CBS Sportsline sometimes. I've kinda stopped since college season ended. I'm amazed by the lack of intelligence over there.

I like my team as much as anybody, but some people just have no concept of football outside their city. Ohio State fans still can't help but think every year is their year. Alabama fans think their program is the best in the history of the sport. Oklahoma fans thought that they'd beat Florida by at least fifty. Utah fans go around saying the Utah would destroy Florida since they beat Alabama by a larger margin than we did. USC fans think they play a tougher schedule than anyone.

I can keep going all day.
Old 30 Jan 2009, 02:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

I hereby amend my previous statement to include USC Fan as the biggest dumbass in sport. I forgot just how lame, arrogant, girlish and gay they are.

For fuck's sake...look at the vid of Will Ferrell running around their practice field in a banana hammock for proof.

Old 30 Jan 2009, 02:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
Personally I hate the Steeler fan more....
Waving a fuckin pussy ass yellow towel.

Goddam they irritate me,
Of course you do. That's because Mike Brown...no matter how stupid he may be...is not nearly as piss poor a businessman as Art Modell was, and Mike Brown didn't go bankrupt despite having a near 80,000 seat stadium filled every Sunday with a bunch of beer and brat buyin, jersey wearing drunkards.

Mike Brown...had he gotten into that kind of situation...probably would've had the integrity to sell the team to someone who could afford to field a team in Today's NFL.

Art Modell...on the other hand...

...I'm gonna stop right there before I get upset. Steeler Fan sucks...but at least he deserves to live. Raven Fan needs to die of AIDS. Yesterday. That's all I've got.

Old 30 Jan 2009, 10:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I don't like Eagle Fan. They're stupid assholes and are way to fickle. As a matter of fact, that's a blanket statement for Filthydelphia Fan.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2009, 10:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Michigan fan is far dumber than USC fan