ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NFL 2008-09 Week 17

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Dec 2008, 06:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.
Default NFL 2008-09 Week 17

I don't feel like waiting for this...

Week 17 is finally upon us and I am actually very excited. If the Dolphins can come through and win this last game we tie the 99 Colts for greatest comeback.

I am so pissed that NBC chose the Broncos/Chargers over the Phins/Jets...I mean I'll still get to see the game but it would've been much nicer to be able to watch it on my HDTV. Fuck you Roger Goodell and NBC...

Mangini will be coaching to save his job and it might be Farve's last game so I am a little concerned...but this Dolphins team is tough and has a greater desire to win then any Dolphins team since 72/73 so I am pretty confident they can get it done.

Plus we'll have this guy making his return trip to the stadium he grew up in...taking on the team that unceremoniously dumped him in the offseason for a fickle 38 year old that had already retired once and drug his last team through the dirt via the media.

<embed allowScriptAccess="never" src="http://www.heavy.com/ve/b637e00138d53e53375de8efd27e9f7b" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="512"></embed><div style="margin-top:5px;margin-left:30px;"><a href="http://www.heavy.com/video/62755">More funny videos like the "Pennington Is Coming To Town" at Heavy.com</a></div>

Anyone else excited for Sunday?
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2008, 11:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

The week we make.......

Nah. Not today.
Old 23 Dec 2008, 12:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

The Cowboys have been so up and down this season and have been so frustrating to watch. We still have a shot at the playoffs, but as I've been saying for the past month, WE HAVE TO HANDLE OUR BUSINESS!!!!
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2008, 01:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by xer0 View Post
I am so pissed that NBC chose the Broncos/Chargers over the Phins/Jets...I mean I'll still get to see the game but it would've been much nicer to be able to watch it on my HDTV. Fuck you Roger Goodell and NBC...
Sorry bro, these things happen. We got flexed last night. So they owed us one. well, honestly, I'm not that sorry, but I understand how you feel and I'm suprised they cut anything with Favre so...

actually, I'm stunned they flexed that game with all the Bret, Chad angles they are going to stroke all week, but hey man, fair is fair, don't hold it against us.

But I want to congrats you on the turn aroung. very impresive. I like the new playcalling and formations. It's inventive. But what's super cool is the coaches playing the team to their strengths instead of trying to implement a system.

Also, while I'm at it, mad props to Atlanta and everything they've done. Ryan is a great QB and a perfect person to replace that fag Vick. Kudos.

Quote:
Anyone else excited for Sunday?
yes.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2008, 04:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Sorry bro, these things happen. We got flexed last night. So they owed us one. well, honestly, I'm not that sorry, but I understand how you feel and I'm suprised they cut anything with Favre so...

actually, I'm stunned they flexed that game with all the Bret, Chad angles they are going to stroke all week, but hey man, fair is fair, don't hold it against us.
Oh I got no hate for the Chargers in this...they don't make the decision on what games to flex. If it wasn't you guys it'd be the Cowboys/Eagles game. Honestly I am hoping they knock the donkeys off on Sunday as I'd love to watch Brandon Marshall cry after that game.

I'm really mad because Miami has been shut out of all the prime time slots this season. When we were a young team coming off a 1-15 season I could understand that but I really felt that they had earned that prime time slot the past couple months. Meh...such is life...congrats to you guys.

Quote:
But I want to congrats you on the turn aroung. very impresive. I like the new playcalling and formations. It's inventive. But what's super cool is the coaches playing the team to their strengths instead of trying to implement a system.
Thanks. The coaches have done a really good job, they do make one or two very questionable calls per game IMO, but still its much better then anything we've had in years.

Sparano has really impressed me. He is very much a Parcells guy and shares a similar demeanor to Bill (some call him Bill Jr) but he also is not as set in his ways as Tuna. When he saw the conventional offense struggling he listened to one of his assistants (David Lee) and allowed him to work with Dan Henning on implementing pieces of what is now widely known as the Wildcat package to our playbook. Paul Pasqualoni has also done an amazing job with the defense and especially the secondary.

Its been really fun to watch and a great season no matter what happens Sunday...but it will be so much better if we do come up with that W.

Quote:
Also, while I'm at it, mad props to Atlanta and everything they've done. Ryan is a great QB and a perfect person to replace that fag Vick. Kudos.
Agreed...they have been quite impressive this season.
Old 23 Dec 2008, 08:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Thanks Xero...you should have been making these threads all season long...look how many replies the thread already gotten... and sticky icky coming up...

Niners season went shitty with the JT "The turnover machine"...but I'm still a football fan...and I'm excited to watch the Phins turning a 1 - 15 season to playing for a playoffs spot...and ok Favre even though I thought the Jets would have got like 6-7 wins at best this season...so 2 surprises of the year with the division title rolling into one game...should be great...

Most people counted the Chargers out and they went on a hot streak and now playing the last game of the season for a division title and a playoffs spot against Denver...and the whole referee controversy...should be great...

A lot of other playoffs scenarios with the NFC and AFC that I don't want to get into because they always seem really annoying to me...to me just go out there on the field and get that W first before you can look at how you going to get in...

I'm rooting for the Lions this week...in all honesty I will root for them to get that W...however if not I will see a team went undefeated in the regular season and a team went imperfect for the regular season back to back in my life....and that shit is just too crazy to even digest...

Have fun this week watching the games guys...I know I will...
Old 23 Dec 2008, 10:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoCan View Post
I'm rooting for the Lions this week...in all honesty I will root for them to get that W...however if not I will see a team went undefeated in the regular season and a team went anti-perfect* for the regular season back to back in my life....and that shit is just too crazy to even digest...

Have fun this week watching the games guys...I know I will...
*fixed for ya

Every team that has a single loss is imperfect, so a team with all losses would be anti-perfect
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2008, 11:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Old 24 Dec 2008, 02:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Wow...it looks like CBS is going to air the Dolphins/Jets game in almost every market. This means I still get to watch the game on my TV instead of fucking with a lame stream that kicks me off occasionally.

The first part of my Christmas wish has come true.
Old 28 Dec 2008, 10:13 AM   #10 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

I am hoping JaMarcus can put together another solid game for the 3rd straight week. Gives me some confidence in him going into next year. Gonna love to watch the Nnamdi Asomugha vs. Antonio Bryant matchup. Bryant is on a tear the few weeks but so was Andre Johnson and we seen what Aso did to him.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2008, 01:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

Detroit 14 Packs 14 all tied up in the 3rd quarter...Calvin Johnson is a beast...the only good thing about Lions this season...
Old 28 Dec 2008, 02:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

WTF man..Lions sticking with us in the 4th. Let's put this shit away.
Old 28 Dec 2008, 02:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Pats win...that'll hopefully deflate the Jets some.
Old 28 Dec 2008, 02:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Pats going 11-5 and not making the playoffs..WTF...While an 8-8 team will probably get a home playoff game. WTF mate.
Old 28 Dec 2008, 03:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

0-16! 0-16!