ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

This is a disgrace.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Dec 2008, 08:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default This is a disgrace.

So I sat here today hearing the latest from the Lions game, and just shook my head in disgrace. 0-15, with only a game against Green Bay to look forward too. Joy. Right now, 0-16 is looking very, very possible.

Last season the Lions were sitting on six wins, and pulled out seven to have their first season in forever to not lose double digit games. Follow that up with a perfect preseason, and I, along with many other Lions fans were plenty excited about this season. Then, the first three weeks. We got our asses handed to us. The season drags on and hopes dwindle into nothing.

I'm going to take this time to say, as I look at my team about to finish the single worst season in NFL, or hell, maybe even sports history, fuck everyone who made this happen. Seriously. Fuck. Them. Like my banner says, fuck Matt Millen. Fuck that piece of shit who doesn't know what he's doing. Fuck practically every god-damned decision he's made. From bringing in coaches like Marty Morningweg, to Rod Marionelli. I'm not including Mooch because the more I've thought about it the more I'm convinced he was a good coach in a horrible situation. Fuck every assistant that has been here over the past near decade, and that includes Mike Martz. Fuck them. Fuck the jackasses who because of their horrible decision making, are going to stamp 0-16 on the resume's of good players like Kevin Smith, Calvin Johnson, and Ernie Sims, and every veteran, some Super Bowl winners who won't be remembered for a good career or that ring on their finger anymore. Fuck the people who drafted Joey Harrington, Charles Rodgers, Mike Williams, Kevin Jones, and every other first-second round pick who's no longer with us. Fuck the guy who decided to not give a very much deserving Drew Stanton a chance at QB, instead going for some moron who hasn't had a good season in nearly five years, effectively making Stanton a bust without ever really playing.

Fuck the people who made our defense the worst in the league. Fuck Marty Morningweg for giving the ball away in overtime. Fuck Rod Marionelli for NEVER changing his game plan even though it has yet to work. Fuck Sean Rodgers for being a fatass. And on top of everything, fuck Bill Ford, who I'm now hearing has said he might not change anything in the offseason. Fuck you for being a complete moron. The Lions are rumored to be his biggest source of income now, and this jackass isn't going to do anything to put asses in the seats. Fuck the NFL for not stepping in to correct this shit. Fuck Mike Ilitch for not walking into Ford's office and taking the team. Fuck anybody who doesn't see that even a semi-decent team in Detroit would make both the team, the city, and the NFL, a ton of money.

The Lions have not one, but TWO first round draft picks this upcoming offseason, but I can't even have hope about that for the way we've simply squandered high picks away in the past. I have no hope that we're going to drop useless talent and pick up a decent free agent in the offseason. I have no hope that we'll bring in a knowledgeable GM who will get us in the right direction. I simply, have no hope for this team. So, in conclusion, get this shit out of here. Seriously. LA want's a football team right? Give them ours. I originally wanted a Cleveland - Baltimore type deal where the city kept the name and the history, but the more I think about it, fuck that. I, along with many, many other Lions fans, would rather see a completely new expansion team in Detroit, and start out fresh.

Fuck this god damned franchise.
Old 21 Dec 2008, 09:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I also would like to add, fuck the people who robbed us of at least 5 good seasons of Barry Sanders, Jeff Backus for being an open door, the coaching staff again for horribly mis-using Rudi Johnson, and every fan who still gives Ford money by attending the games.
Old 21 Dec 2008, 10:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

The Lions need the Big Tuna...he's turning the 1 - 15 Miami into a playoffs (or playoffs mix) team...he could help the Lions...

No...seriously though...they need to build that team from scratch...and I mean absolutely from scratch...because the only thing that is worth anything about the Lions is Calvin Johnson...

To be honest...I really don't know what could be done to help that team...The Niners suck badly but at least now the Niners have a coach that can fire guys up...and care about winning...and of course we still got Frank Gore...

Oh and the Pistons is like 0 - 6 or 0 - 7 on Sundays so far this season too I believe...what the fuck is wrong with Detroit on a Sunday? seriously goddamn...
Old 21 Dec 2008, 11:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

No team should ever go 0-16. Ever.

Thing can get better. Trust me, I'm a Dolphins fan.
Old 22 Dec 2008, 12:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Spear, I thought you were excited about making history?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2008, 01:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

History is getting a little too realistic....

Honestly, I've been glad to have the Lions in the league this year.....makes Cinci seem damn near respectable

PS Mike Brown must die.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2008, 04:41 AM   #7 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
History is getting a little too realistic....

Honestly, I've been glad to have the Lions in the league this year.....makes Cinci seem damn near respectable

PS Mike Brown must die.
Did you see the sign at the Bengals and Browns game?

"It could have been worse...*logo of the Lions*"

seriously...that right there summed it up...making the Bengals and Browns fans feel better...
Old 22 Dec 2008, 12:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
Spear, I thought you were excited about making history?
That whole thing has been a joke honestly. I really don't want to see 0-16.

You know you guys bust my balls for liking every NFL team in the league, but to be honest, this is the only team I really follow. I mean, I'll glance at the Rams score every now and then, but I don't follow them, and it's gotten to the point where I just don't want to anymore. I'd rather just say fuck them and pick another team to follow.

On a lighter note....here's an example of why Rob Parker's my hero.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hjfcADpcXJQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hjfcADpcXJQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Terry, Jimmy and Howe are all right, but "do you wish your daughter married a better defensive coordinator?". Epic.
Old 22 Dec 2008, 01:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Thank you, Detroit for making me feel good about the Texans.
Old 23 Dec 2008, 12:36 AM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

You know, I wanted to see the Lions go 0-16, but after seeing Calvin Johnson speaking to reporters after the game and saying, "us rookies don't even know what it feels like to win", I want them to go into Lambeau and knock off the Packers and get a win. i feel bad for Calvin Johnson and the other rookies on the team.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2008, 12:52 AM   #11 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Seriously...no team deserves to go 0-16...so for Lion fan's sake I am hoping for a Detroit win.

However...if they do happen to go 0-16 I will be laughing...mostly at Daunte Culpepper's name being associated with the worst season ever.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2008, 01:30 AM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Never has a team represented the failure of it's city more. Detroit deserves them. Sorry spear, but you know it's true.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2008, 02:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoCan View Post
Did you see the sign at the Bengals and Browns game?
Off topic, but I had added the Browns as my defensive team last week, since the Bengals were the worst offensive team in the league at the time, seemed like a good decision until the Browns were shut out.

But yeah, could've had the Lions.

That's gotta be a nightmare, not even finding a way to win one game throughout the season. Detroit hasn't had a solid team in a decade, since You Know Who left. I remember the Tigers in 2003, I went to one of their games. Pretty bad Detroit team. Atleast they won a couple times, and redeemed themselves a couple years later. The Lions are just a different story. Not much you can even say about them, unless you start talkin like Spear. Good luck and God bless, dude, it must be hard being a hardcore Detroit fan and watching a hopeless football team.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2008, 03:30 AM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by xer0 View Post
However...if they do happen to go 0-16 I will be laughing...mostly at Daunte Culpepper's name being associated with the worst season ever.
and Jon Kitna HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
and Rudi Johnson HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2008, 12:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
and Jon Kitna HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
and Rudi Johnson HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I actually didn't mind Kitna. He just completely lost it at the end.

As for Rudi, mofo comes in and plays well for us, but then the coaches are all, "blah let's not play him".

Brilliant.