ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

OJ Sentenced

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Dec 2008, 06:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default OJ Sentenced

link

Quote:
LAS VEGAS (AP) A weary and beaten-looking O.J. Simpson was put away Friday for at least nine years and perhaps the rest of his life for an armed robbery in a hotel room, bringing a measure of satisfaction to those who believed the football star got away with murder more than a decade ago. The 61-year-old Hall of Famer listened stone-faced, his wrists in shackles, as Judge Jackie Glass pronounced the sentence 33 years behind bars with eligibility for parole after less than a third of that. Moments before, Simpson made a rambling, five-minute plea for leniency, simultaneously apologizing for the holdup as a foolish mistake and trying to justify his actions.
Too much, not enough? Finally or retribution?

Personally, I do think they were going after him a little bit, but he fucked it up big time and gave everyone a great reason to make up for that whole murder thing.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2008, 06:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

OJ is in his 60's, he will die in jail.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2008, 06:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

The search for the real killers will have to wait.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2008, 01:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

I heard someone say it will continue, now that he's going undercover.

Definitely unfair. This guy steals his own shit back and gets 33 years for it? Way I see it he's a role model. Atleast he has the guts to go Taliban on someone who wronged him. No one died, it's all good. But I understand that the judge wasn't thinking about that. Was probably thinkin about low speed chases in '94 or something.

All I can say is, if he really was guilty, then karma caught up to him. Way of the world. Have fun in the pen, OJ.

People have laughed when I've called this guy one of the greatest. 2000+ yards in a 14 game season. A career rushing average that was 3 points below 5. He was a sick puppy, folks, a very sick puppy.

OJ has nothin to worry about, though, as long as he's seen Shawshank Redemption and is willing to crawl through a couple football fields of human feces.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote