ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Elisha Cuthbert is not sloppy seconds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Dec 2008, 08:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Elisha Cuthbert is not sloppy seconds

Quote:
EDMONTON - If it were up to Dave Tippett, Sean Avery would not come back to play with the Dallas Stars.

The Stars head coach addressed the media a couple of hours before Wednesday’s game against the Edmonton Oilers on the indefinite suspension handed out to Avery by the NHL the day before.

“From my own standpoint, there’s a great deal of frustration and embarrassment,” said Tippett. “Ten minutes before Sean came out with those comments, I defended him and that’s very disappointing to me. There’s been people from management to coaches, to teammates that put a lot of time and effort to try and get him engaged in our group.

Obviously the point wasn’t getting across, which brings us to where we are right now.”

Prior to Tuesday’s game in Calgary against Flames, Avery called members of the media over to make a statement. He then went on to take a not so subtle shot at Flames defenceman Dion Phaneuf, who is dating Avery’s former girlfriend, actress Elisha Cuthbert.

“I am really happy to be back in Canada, I love Canada,” Avery said. “I just want to comment on how it’s become like a common thing in the NHL for guys to fall in love with my sloppy seconds. I don’t know what that’s about. Enjoy the game tonight.”

In a statement released today, Avery apologized.

"I should not have made those comments and I recognize that they were inappropriate," said Avery. "It was a bad attempt to build excitement for the game, but I am now acutely aware of how hurtful my actions were."

See the full statement below.

Former Oilers centre Jarret Stoll is also dating a former girlfriend of Avery in actress Rachel Hunter.

The NHL promptly suspended Avery indefinitely for conduct detrimental the to the league and the game of hockey.

He along with Stars co-general manager Brett Hull were scheduled to go to New York for a hearing with league commissioner Gary Bettman.

“As far as he coming back and rejoining the team, we’ll have to wait and see what Mr. Gary Bettman says,” said Tippett. “From a coach’s standpoint, I try to build a team where players play for each other and care for each other and play with continuity.

“I find it hard to believe that Sean can come back in that dressing room and find that continuity again. That’s still up in the air, but that’s my own personal feelings.”

In 23 games with the Stars this season Avery had three goals and seven assists.

He was signed as a free agent by the Stars to a four-year, $15.5 million deal.

“This is a situation where he’s painted our organization with a brush nobody wants to be painted with,” Tippett said. “I know from a personal standpoint, that’s not the way I want to be perceived as an organization and as a team.”

I'd hit it.

Who the hell is Sean Avery???

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Last edited by Exo; 03 Dec 2008 at 08:45 PM.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2008, 09:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I don't agree that she's sloppy seconds, but it is a bit ridiculous that he got suspended for his comments
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2008, 09:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Sean who? NH-what?
Old 03 Dec 2008, 11:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

mmmmmmm......Elisha.....

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2008, 01:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

who the hell are we talking about?...and that chick do looks familiar...
Old 04 Dec 2008, 02:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoCan View Post
who the hell are we talking about?...and that chick do looks familiar...
Sean Avery was talking smack about another NHL guy, who is now dating his ex, Elisha Cuthbert, and said the other guy can have his sloppy seconds.

Elisha Cuthbert was in Girl Next Door. Fuckin' smokin hot
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2008, 02:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

why would anyone leave Elisha Cuthbert?????

WHY?

Old 04 Dec 2008, 02:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post

WHY?
He's a hockey player...NHL enough said...
Old 04 Dec 2008, 07:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Exactly.

Bets are he can get any chick anywhere.
Old 04 Dec 2008, 12:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post

WHY?
She left him. I think he's a little bitter.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2008, 12:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
ohhhhhhhhh he's retarded....I got it

Old 09 Dec 2008, 07:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Glad I saw this thread, because I saw them talkin about the comment awhile back on Sportscenter but I never caught what he actually said. I think the suspension was fair, mainly because I like the idea of NHL keeping personal issues off the ice. After reading about this Sean Avery guy, I had to wonder why Claude Lemieux wants to play in the NHL again, it seems like this guy is doing a good enough job of filling his former role as league pest.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2008, 09:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

"Hi, I'm all wet. Can I come in?"

I love her.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote