ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NFL 2008-09 Week 11

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Nov 2008, 10:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default NFL 2008-09 Week 11

Still hating the season...but here is week 11...
Old 12 Nov 2008, 10:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I'm hoping for the Lions and Cowboys to lose.
Old 14 Nov 2008, 01:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Well. That hurt the Dolphins. They now have to play a pissed off New England team in there home stadium just to keep within shooting distance of the Jets next week. Although the Jets will probably lose to the Titans. Too much of a gap is a bad thing.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2008, 01:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G O D View Post
Well. That hurt the Dolphins. They now have to play a pissed off New England team in there home stadium just to keep within shooting distance of the Jets next week. Although the Jets will probably lose to the Titans. Too much of a gap is a bad thing.
No argument there...I was expecting the Pats to play pissed next week even if they won. Belichick is so going to want revenge for earlier this season. We have a chance...especially with the injuries...but I don't expect to win that one.

I honestly expect it to come down to Week 17 at the Meadowlands for a shot at a Wildcard. Jets will win the AFC East.

That last part just made me throw up a little in my mouth.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2008, 11:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Damn dude, I am sick of seeing Favre cry. But I love seeing the pats get it handed to them.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Nov 2008, 12:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

1st Place bitches~!

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Nov 2008, 03:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

6-4

xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Nov 2008, 08:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I know I said I was rooting against them, but fuck the god-damned Lions. Had the game handed to them and they fucking flopped.

0-16 here we come.
Old 16 Nov 2008, 08:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

a tie??? a fucking tie?????

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Nov 2008, 08:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

The Bengals should have won that game...

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Nov 2008, 10:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Truth, come post your stupid little Redskins fight song now

Marion Barber straight BEASTED yalls asses
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Nov 2008, 11:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Ugh.

Not only was I sick today but I had to watch the Chargers lose.

Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Nov 2008, 11:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

If only we could play against the Rams every week...if only we started Hill like we supposed to instead of JT. theturnovermachine O'Sullivan...if only Mike Martz/Nolan knew that giving the ball to Frank Gore was what we needed to do...if only this isn't week 11...then I'd be happy...but a 35-16 over the Rams at this stage of the season is pretty much pointless...
Old 16 Nov 2008, 11:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoCan View Post
If only we could play against the Rams every week...if only we started Hill like we supposed to instead of JT. theturnovermachine O'Sullivan...if only Mike Martz/Nolan knew that giving the ball to Frank Gore was what we needed to do...if only this isn't week 11...then I'd be happy...but a 35-16 over the Rams at this stage of the season is pretty much pointless...
do not talk to me about pointless

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Nov 2008, 11:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
do not talk to me about pointless
I mean it is something that haven't happened in 6 years...I mean a Lions fan would be happy with a Tie right about now...I mean a W would put you at 2 - 8 that would be the same record as the Rams...you know you don't want anything to do with the Rams...I mean a L would put you at 1 - 9 that would be the same record as the Chiefs...you know you don't want anything to do with the Chiefs...so 1 - 8 - 1 is not that bad of a deal...

ahhh fuck it...I tried...but a Tie is fucking worse than a L...it's like POINTLESS...