ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NFL 2008-09 Week 10

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Nov 2008, 02:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default NFL 2008-09 Week 10

It's week 10 already....damn...

Early thread because we have THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!...it's back...for those with NFL Network...

Glue gets his wish...Quinn to starts for Browns on THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!...

After the bye...with new starting QB on MNF...the Niners better do something...
Old 04 Nov 2008, 09:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I'm rooting for the Lions to lose.
Old 05 Nov 2008, 10:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Dolphins play Seattle this weekend. It's been a long time since we've been above .500. Hopefully it happens on Sunday.
Old 06 Nov 2008, 03:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Bill turned that football organization around in a hurry...and it helps they get Ronnie back...They wouldn't have gone 1 - 15 if Ronnie was still healthy last season...I strongly believe that...
Old 06 Nov 2008, 11:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

^Cameron would've found a way.

We should win this game...if we have any hope of being a playoff team we have to win these "easy" games. Really we should be sitting at 6-4 when we host the Patriots in 2 weeks.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2008, 04:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by xer0 View Post
^Cameron would've found a way.

We should win this game...if we have any hope of being a playoff team we have to win these "easy" games. Really we should be sitting at 6-4 when we host the Patriots in 2 weeks.
I'm already expecting us in the playoffs. We have a better shot than people realize.
Old 07 Nov 2008, 12:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
I'm already expecting us in the playoffs. We have a better shot than people realize.
Don't the Dolphins have THREE teams in front of them just in the AFC East?

I expected them to be much improved under Parcells and Sparano is proving to be a pretty damn good coach. But EXPECTING the playoffs at 4-4? I know the AFC looks weaker this year but that's got to be a long shot.

So Denver gets a win it in no fucken way deserves. Cleveland should have won that game if not for a worse D then Denver and Winslow making mental issues. On the plus side. Brady Quinn had a decent game. But that was to be expected against a pretty poor DEF in Denver.

Hope everyone got there pick-em's in.

Can't believe I'm cheering for the fucking Giants this week...

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2008, 01:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G O D View Post
Don't the Dolphins have THREE teams in front of them just in the AFC East?

I expected them to be much improved under Parcells and Sparano is proving to be a pretty damn good coach. But EXPECTING the playoffs at 4-4? I know the AFC looks weaker this year but that's got to be a long shot.
Yes...there are three teams in front of the Dolphins currently...but they are all tied at 5-3. We're 2-1 in the division so far this year, our second game with NE is in Miami and we already won the first, and we don't have to play in Buffalo this year. The only division game left that scares me is Week 17 against the Jets in the Meadowlands...and honestly if Pennington is still healthy that game might not be too bad for us either. I could see him really wanting to have a lights out performance in that stadium...especially if its to decide the AFC East championship or a wildcard.

We may be #4 currently...but I promise we wont be for long. Buffalo is on a downslide...the Jets are wildly inconsistent...and the Patriots are not what they used to be. We have as good of a shot as any of them at winning the division if we stay consistent and don't have any major injuries. I really don't think its a long shot at all to say we can win atleast a wildcard slot.
Old 07 Nov 2008, 05:47 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Yes...there are three teams in front of the Dolphins currently...but they are all tied at 5-3. We're 2-1 in the division so far this year, our second game with NE is in Miami and we already won the first, and we don't have to play in Buffalo this year. The only division game left that scares me is Week 17 against the Jets in the Meadowlands...and honestly if Pennington is still healthy that game might not be too bad for us either. I could see him really wanting to have a lights out performance in that stadium...especially if its to decide the AFC East championship or a wildcard.

We may be #4 currently...but I promise we wont be for long. Buffalo is on a downslide...the Jets are wildly inconsistent...and the Patriots are not what they used to be. We have as good of a shot as any of them at winning the division if we stay consistent and don't have any major injuries. I really don't think its a long shot at all to say we can win atleast a wildcard slot.
You guys still have the Colts(same record but infinitely better team) and Baltimore in front of you for the Wildcard along with everyone in the East. You are a shot sitting at 4-4... I just wouldn't "expect" it. That seemed a bit much.

FUCK... Can we please have Coach Sparano back please?

Last edited by G O D; 10 Nov 2008 at 02:01 AM.
G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2008, 03:12 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

5-4...
Old 10 Nov 2008, 08:26 AM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

It's funny. A few weeks ago a local Detroit radio host went off on Lions fans for saying we need a new O-Line. He was going...AN O-LINE DOESN'T SCORE YOU TOUCHDOWNS! AN O-LINE DOESN'T GET YOU 100 RUSHING YARDS! AN O-LINE ISN'T NEARLY AS IMPORTANT AS YOUR PLAYMAKERS!!!!!!!!!!

Our O-Line just gave up 7 sacks. We don't need a new o-line? Really?
Old 10 Nov 2008, 10:02 AM   #12 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:

Exactly. To be completely honest, I think we have the best team in the East. Two of our losses came at the beginning of the season when we weren't using the Wildcat. Even if it's not effective against some teams, it still forces them to prepare to defend against it. We should've won the Houston game but our defense played horribly at the end of the game.

It would be ridiculous to count us out. I, personally, think that we have a better shot at winning the division than we do at getting a Wildcard if that seems at all possible. Our team is good. Make no mistake about it. Indianapolis is definitely beatable. Their o-line is weak and we have Joey Porter to take advantage of that. Their defense is weak as well. I'd put money on Miami beating Indy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
It's funny. A few weeks ago a local Detroit radio host went off on Lions fans for saying we need a new O-Line. He was going...AN O-LINE DOESN'T SCORE YOU TOUCHDOWNS! AN O-LINE DOESN'T GET YOU 100 RUSHING YARDS! AN O-LINE ISN'T NEARLY AS IMPORTANT AS YOUR PLAYMAKERS!!!!!!!!!!

Our O-Line just gave up 7 sacks. We don't need a new o-line? Really?
An o-line does get you a hundred rushing yards. I feel like the reason the Dolphins have been so effective is because Tony Sparano is an offensive line coach.
Old 10 Nov 2008, 01:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
An o-line does get you a hundred rushing yards. I feel like the reason the Dolphins have been so effective is because Tony Sparano is an offensive line coach.
Exactly. That columnist seems to think though that it's the running back who makes the running game, noting Barry Sander's success.

...which is such a dumb arguement considering Barry EARNED all of his yards with no help from his O-Line whatsoever. You plop Emmit Smith or Eddie George onto that team with that O-Line and I bet you they wouldn't be nearly as successful as they were.
Old 10 Nov 2008, 01:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I said to myself, o god, if this happens again, I'm going to die. But it didn't happen again.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2008, 04:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Detroit radio host is a fucking moron...

5-4...