ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

I watched NCAAF

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Nov 2008, 03:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default I watched NCAAF

I couldn't help myself. I've been following this a little bit more lately. I don't know why. I guess I like seeing the top teams get knocked off, and Sat had a good one. That Tech comeback was awesome. I think it helps that I have zero loyalty to any team, so I can just turn on whatever game and watch it. I think it also helps that I don't know any of the players, so I don't really have to care about them either. The band thing is still gay, but the fans storming the field and shit is cool. So I guess I'll watch it again. I don't know if this makes me a hypocrite. Probably. NFL is just a total jerk off right now anyways so I don't give a fuck. Sorry One.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2008, 03:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I think college football is a lot more exciting than NFL football. Sure the BCS is completely fucked up and the sport is in dire need of a playoff system, but it's just a lot more fun to watch. Every game is important because, if you lose one, your season is most likely done. The play calling is a lot more creative too.
Old 03 Nov 2008, 05:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Yeah...SJSU is doing better than the Niners...I went to a few SJSU home games during the last few years...

One thing for sure about College football that is better than the NFL is the Overtime system...
Old 03 Nov 2008, 09:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoCan View Post
One thing for sure about College football that is better than the NFL is the Overtime system...
It's fair and doesn't allow ties.
Old 04 Nov 2008, 07:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

The more I watch Michael Crabtree the more he minds me of a Larry Fitzgerald clone. I would love to see him in the Silver & Black next year. I know OT is a pressing need but there is a surplus after the big three of Oher, Monroe, and Smith.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2008, 06:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I would like to take this opportunity to say FUCK TIFFIN!!!

He kills my Crimson heart.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2008, 09:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev View Post
I would like to take this opportunity to say FUCK TIFFIN!!!

He kills my Crimson heart.
SEC Championship!!
Old 10 Nov 2008, 12:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I watched again, but it wasn't as good this week. Only Penn got fucked. Need to see Sabon get fucked.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2008, 12:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
I watched again, but it wasn't as good this week. Only Penn got fucked. Need to see Sabon get fucked.
December 6, 2008
Old 11 Nov 2008, 01:43 AM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Meyer gets fucked, November 29.

K thx.
Old 11 Nov 2008, 06:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
December 6, 2008

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2008, 01:10 AM   #12 (permalink)
Sam

That helmet looks red to me.