ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Fire Rich Rod Site...lol

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Oct 2008, 11:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default Fire Rich Rod Site...lol

http://firerrod.com/

Seriously. I mean, these people have a fucking timer until Les Miles' contract with LSU is up.

It's his first year. He has most of Carr's players. His offense is full of freshmen. This is a completely decimated team from last year that would've done poorly anyway. But it's big bad Michigan and we're supposed to win at least 7 games every year and contend for the Big Ten title every year!!!!

Guess what people. In his first year in his first real coaching job at Glenville State, he went 1-7-1. In his third year he was 6-4. By his fourth when they were all his players and his system was fully set, he went 10-3 and won the conference every year after that.

Similar story at West Virginia. He comes in and has a 3-8 season. The VERY NEXT YEAR he went 9-4, and finished no lower than second in the Big East every year after that. Did I mention West Virginia contended for the National title in their last three years with him there?

I mean honestly. Did you expect the unrealistic and unachievable hype that Rich was going to come in here with a completely depleted team and somehow use his spread offense goodness to win games? No. It doesn't work like that. You don't bring in a new coach with a new system to a depleted team and win. Oh, and not to mention, he didn't get his #1 guy who's now doing pretty darn good down in Columbus. Would we be having this argument if Pryor was wearing the Maize and Blue instead of the Crimson and Silver? I honestly doubt it. I mean look at it. He's tearing it up down in Columbus. Michigan's big problem this year has been their shotty QBs. With tight losses to Utah and Toldeo, Pryor may have turned those into wins. Suddenly we're 4-3 and not looking so bad.

This is a farce of a year, yes, but I'm going to sit back and see it through, and give Rich his fair chance to get his system in place. Also to people who say nobody's going to want to play here. Umm, hello? It's freaking Michigan, one of the most, if not THE most storied program in the country. We'll get quality recruits no matter what our record this year. It's a bad year yes, but you don't fire a coach with a 107-66-2 all time record with a history of having bad first years, but drastically turning it around the years after that, after half a season. Not to mention Charlie Weiss had a pretty bad year last year at Notre Dame, but the school stuck with him, and look what happened?

Come on now. I mean, I love me some Michigan football, but I swear we have some of the dumbest fans on the face of the earth.
Old 20 Oct 2008, 08:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
but I swear we have some of the dumbest fans on the face of the earth
Yes you do. That "Go Blue" chant is ridiculous, especially when your opponents are wearing all blue.

It would be a shame if Les Miles' coaching ability went to waste in the Big Ten.
Old 20 Oct 2008, 02:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Yes you do. That "Go Blue" chant is ridiculous, especially when your opponents are wearing all blue.

It would be a shame if Les Miles' coaching ability went to waste in the Big Ten.
Go Blue is fine. Michigan fans just seem to know nothing about putting a good football team out on the field.