ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Dolphins contact Ty Law...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Oct 2008, 12:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default Dolphins contact Ty Law...

DAVIE, Fla. -- The Miami Dolphins have reached out to representatives for free-agent cornerback Ty Law to discuss a workout for the five-time Pro Bowl selection, a source told the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.
Advertisement

Law, 34, hasn't played in the NFL this season after starting 16 games for the Kansas City Chiefs in 2007. The South Florida resident has 52 career interceptions, including 10 for the Jets, but is best known for his 10 seasons with the Patriots.

The Dolphins are ranked 29th in pass defense and last week allowed Texans quarterback Matt Schaub to throw for a career-high 379 yards in a 29-28 loss to Houston.

Andre Goodman did not practice Thursday, which coach Tony Sparano said was "a tough [personal] situation with his family," but he's expected back today. Cornerback Michael Lehan worked in his spot.

Starting cornerback Will Allen, who has been bothered by a sore knee, practiced.

The Dolphins have been regularly burned by taller, athletic receivers so it's possible that a more physical Law would be added or possibly 6-foot-1 cornerback Jason Allen, who is again making the switch from safety, could be promoted.

"Jason Allen has had a nice week of practice," Sparano said. "Jason probably has some of the better ball skills back there. He gets his hands on the football and catches the ball. Those are all things that are part of his progress right now."

ESPN.com

----------------------------------------

I'll take him.
Old 17 Oct 2008, 01:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I have my doubts about him...but I wouldn't complain.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2008, 01:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Dunno how much he could do, but this would be a great signing for the Jets, even at his age.
Old 18 Oct 2008, 11:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by xer0 View Post
I have my doubts about him...but I wouldn't complain.
So do I, but he can't really be worse than what we have now.
Old 19 Oct 2008, 08:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

He released a statement not too long ago saying he wanted to play for a Superbowl contender in the NFC. Mentioned the Boys and Packers.

As a Cowboys fan with injuries to our CB's and Pacman's newest issue. I would love to bring him in for the rest of the year.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote