ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

One...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Oct 2008, 11:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default One...

Your Noles don't stand a chance. Win the ACC and get your bullshit free ride to a BCS game.

There hasn't been enough college football talk...
Old 17 Oct 2008, 01:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Lose to Ole Miss when your heisman all everything can't sneak it for a yard with the game on the line.

Whatever. We're rebuilding, and I have no illusions about our place in the college football world. We ain't winning the ACC. We'd have to win out and Wake would have to lose 2. Doubt it happens. We're about 2 years away from really getting back in that MNC race. I'll take the 5-1 right now.

Or, you could just get a horrible call go in your favor ( his elbow was in my ass..)..And run up the score so Crier's boosters could cover the spread against the Canes. Again..Whatever.

Last edited by The_One; 17 Oct 2008 at 01:49 AM.
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2008, 12:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One View Post
Lose to Ole Miss when your heisman all everything can't sneak it for a yard with the game on the line.
We weren't motivated and when we're not motivated we lose. We were outplayed, we were outcoached, it sucked. It all came down to our team just not caring. We basically lost by a blocked extra point, but we never should've been that close with Ole Miss to begin with. The QB draw down the middle was just kind of a bad play call. In Dan Mullen's defense, though, it works 9 out of 10 times. I'd put a hundred dollars on us not losing another game all season. You saw what we did to LSU and that was probably the most motivated I've seen our team in a while. New pages are revealed from our playbook every week and I love it. Chris Rainey and Jeff Demps are incredible backs who, despite their small size, do not get down.

Quote:
Whatever. We're rebuilding, and I have no illusions about our place in the college football world. We ain't winning the ACC. We'd have to win out and Wake would have to lose 2. Doubt it happens. We're about 2 years away from really getting back in that MNC race. I'll take the 5-1 right now.
I've heard way too many people saying that your defense is the best part of your team, but to be honest, your defense blows compared to your offense. Your secondary is virtually nonexistent. Your offense though? Christian Ponder looks like a great QB, but he's making rookie mistakes. Like Tebow used to do, he looks to the run much too early before completely scanning the field and he's afraid to throw the ball away. Antoine Smith is finally showing up to play for you guys though. You need him.

Quote:
Or, you could just get a horrible call go in your favor ( his elbow was in my ass..)..And run up the score so Crier's boosters could cover the spread against the Canes. Again..Whatever.
We would've beat the Canes regardless of that call. I'm surprised that you actually agree with Randy Shannon's bitching though. Kicking a field goal on fourth and six, at the twenty five yard line, with a minute and a half left in the game is not running up the score. Are we supposed to take a knee at this point and turn the ball over? Are we supposed to throw to the endzone and score a touchdown? Are we supposed to run up the middle and risk turning it over again? Are we supposed to punt and give Miami the touchback? I can't quite understand how kicking a field goal at that point in the game was running up the score. To me it just seemed like Randy Shannon being a sore loser and looking for an excuse as to why his job should be secure. I also can't quite understand why you'd call Urban Meyer Urban "Crier" when the only ones crying in this situation were Shannon and Warren Sapp... a guy who used to run through the opposing team while they were warming up.

Kicking a field goal is not running up the score. We've run up the score against plenty of teams this season, but against Miami, I would not consider that running up the score. Even if it was, I'd be all for it. Spurri-... oh wait... that's what you have against running up the score... 52-20. Anyway, Meyer has good reason to run up the score. We almost missed the 2006 National Championship to fucking Michigan because the BCS didn't think we won by enough. Like Michigan, a team who lost to Ohio State earlier in the season, would be able to give them the 41-14 ass whooping that we gave them.
Old 17 Oct 2008, 02:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Yeah. The spread being 21 and you being up by 20 at that moment had nothing to do with it.

At all.

Not at all.

No chance.

Couldn't happen.

You run the ball and give them the turnover. 8 out of 10 coaches would.

Oh, and margin of victory doesn't count in the BCS anymore. But I guess a 23-3 win instead of a 26-3 one would make a pollster put you at least 2 spots higher..Right. And Ponder is good. Way better than Weatherford or Rix, for sure. You'll probably beat us in Doak, but I doubt it will be as easy for you as last year.

Last edited by The_One; 17 Oct 2008 at 02:37 PM.
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2008, 01:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Yeah. The spread being 21 and you being up by 20 at that moment had nothing to do with it.

At all.

Not at all.

No chance.

Couldn't happen.
Yeah and 9/11 was set up by the government.

Quote:
You run the ball and give them the turnover. 8 out of 10 coaches would.
The game is sixty minutes long. With the new clock rules, offenses are robbed of a good twenty plays a game. Second week of the season when you have so many new offensive weapons, I think it's pretty justifiable to test them out. I guarantee that 8 out of 10 coaches would not turn the ball over. I know over at FSU you guys are used to playing playing soft, but over here in the SEC we play real football for the whole sixty minutes and our coaches don't cry if a team is mean to them. Then again, that's why we win championships and you don't.

Quote:
Oh, and margin of victory doesn't count in the BCS anymore. But I guess a 23-3 win instead of a 26-3 one would make a pollster put you at least 2 spots higher..Right. And Ponder is good. Way better than Weatherford or Rix, for sure. You'll probably beat us in Doak, but I doubt it will be as easy for you as last year.
26-3 looks a lot better than 23-3 to me. We like more points. You guys don't like any.

Ponder is good in your ACC conference. He's better than Weatherford but he's not better than Rix.

Bowden needs to retire. For your sake. Us Gators fans love him.
Old 19 Oct 2008, 04:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Bowden doesn't do anything. Fisher and Andrews do it all. Ponder is way better than Rix. Rix showed up against you guys, but that's about it.

Oh..And we have the same number of championships.
Old 19 Oct 2008, 11:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Bowden doesn't do anything. Fisher and Andrews do it all. Ponder is way better than Rix. Rix showed up against you guys, but that's about it.
Another mistake naming Jimbo the successor. I like it though.

Quote:
When did you guys win your last one?
Old 19 Oct 2008, 11:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

January 2000. Not that long ago.
Old 19 Oct 2008, 11:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
January 2000. Not that long ago.
January 2007. We're better.
Old 19 Oct 2008, 11:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Will you still be running your mouth when UGA gets all in your ass again?..

Or will Tebow have a bruised pinkie, and you can use it for an excuse again or something.
Old 19 Oct 2008, 11:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
PFFT! My team has more championships than your team.

That's all I got. Carry on.
Old 19 Oct 2008, 11:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

2-5.
Old 19 Oct 2008, 11:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:

2-5.
Yeah. That's why that was all I had.
Old 19 Oct 2008, 11:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

If Pryor came to you guys..You'd probably be at least 4-3.
Old 19 Oct 2008, 11:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
If Pryor came to you guys..You'd probably be at least 4-3.
I was talking to my dad about that today. He said IHO that if Pryor was a Michigan Man we would've probably beaten at least Toledo and Utah.

Anywho, carry on with FSU-Florida. BTW, go FSU. Fucking hate Florida.