ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NFL 2008-09 Week 5

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Oct 2008, 09:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default NFL 2008-09 Week 5

Carolina vs Kansas City Sun, Oct 5 at 10:00 am -
Chicago vs Detroit Sun, Oct 5 at 10:00 am -
Green Bay vs Atlanta Sun, Oct 5 at 10:00 am -
Tennessee vs Baltimore Sun, Oct 5 at 10:00 am -
San Diego vs Miami Sun, Oct 5 at 10:00 am -
Indianapolis vs Houston Sun, Oct 5 at 10:00 am -
New York (NYG) vs Seattle Sun, Oct 5 at 10:00 am -
Philadelphia vs Washington Sun, Oct 5 at 10:00 am -
Denver vs Tampa Bay Sun, Oct 5 at 1:05 pm -
Arizona vs Buffalo Sun, Oct 5 at 1:15 pm -
Dallas vs Cincinnati Sun, Oct 5 at 1:15 pm -
New England vs San Francisco Sun, Oct 5 at 1:15 pm -
Jacksonville vs Pittsburgh Sun, Oct 5 at 5:15 pm -
New Orleans vs Minnesota Mon, Oct 6 at 5:30 pm

My picks in bold...a few upsets... or at least I think so...

GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03 Oct 2008, 10:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

The Chargers will be a good test for Miami's defense. I think we'll be able to contain LT but the passing game and Sproles scare me.

On the other side the Chargers have the 28th ranked defense in the league so I am expecting big things from Ricky and Ronnie. So long as Chad remains efficient and mistake-free we have a real shot at winning this one.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Oct 2008, 10:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Palmer is supposed to play Sunday....unless something disasterous happens on Saturday, he's got the greenlight.

...and as much as it pains me to admit it, Plamer is a Cowboy fan....no way is he not showing up to that game.

Thug Henry will make his return debut this week....he and C-Palm have great chemistry. If Palmer can stay off his ass, its a guaranteed endzone connection.

All signs point to Benson makin his Orange and Black debut performance as Perry's back up....bringin him back home to Texas....He's got a lot to prove, and what better time to step up?

Zimmer's defense has shown some serious improvement IMO...(its the offense thats let me down)...and he's facing the team he coached for 10 more than 10 yrs.....a big game for him too.

...and damn, you know that no one is hungrier for a win than a team with none.

Not callin a W.....but I'm thinkin its not gonna be a walk in the park for the 'Boys.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Oct 2008, 11:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

After the way we played against the Redskins, I won't be at all surprised if we lose to the Bengals. In fact, I'm kind of expecting it.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2008, 04:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

They need to throw the ball to TO more...They only threw it to him 17 times...

Old 04 Oct 2008, 11:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

The Lions are going to go 0-16. Watch.
Old 04 Oct 2008, 12:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

Lions over Bears is my upset of the week...
Old 04 Oct 2008, 03:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Mcnabb dies.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2008, 11:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

At least I won't give myself a heart attack watching a Raider game this week. I need the rest.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2008, 01:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

So far so good...but I'm not celebrating anything yet.
Old 05 Oct 2008, 01:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

Eli is looking like Peyton out there this season...goddamn what a turn around since that SB escape play...
Old 05 Oct 2008, 01:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

Ronnie Brown for 6 pts

Damn...that play works every damn time...
Old 05 Oct 2008, 01:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoCan View Post
Ronnie Brown for 6 pts

Damn...that play works every damn time...
SD stuffed it a few times early...but as the game has been going on its been becoming more effective.

Miami's up 17-3 now at the half...and we get the ball back to start the 3rd...but I still don't feel comfortable. SD's offense can strike quick and if the D starts to slow down I think they'll be all over it.
Old 05 Oct 2008, 02:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Old 05 Oct 2008, 03:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

We started off looking good but then I don't know what happened,our offensive started to struggle and so did our D everytime at a 3rd down...Scifres sure did get alot of playtime today. Oh well there's always next week.

Congrats xer0 and Sam.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote