ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Fuck You Jets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Sep 2008, 04:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Fuck You Jets

All I heard last year about NE was how they run up the score.....Now what do I see Bret Farve going for 2 when they where up by 50+ points and then instead of letting Boldin just get a touchdown that bitch goes helmet to helmet and most likely just ended #81 Anquan Boldin's NFL career.

Fuck The New York Jets and FUCK YOU BRET FARVE.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Sep 2008, 05:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSTON View Post
All I heard last year about NE was how they run up the score.....Now what do I see Bret Farve going for 2 when they where up by 50+ points and then instead of letting Boldin just get a touchdown that bitch goes helmet to helmet and most likely just ended #81 Anquan Boldin's NFL career.

Fuck The New York Jets and FUCK YOU BRET FARVE.
I missed this game...what happened?
Old 28 Sep 2008, 05:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoCan View Post
I missed this game...what happened?
Last I saw Boldin was on the ground with the entire team surrounding him for a good five minutes. They were talking about a neck injury but that's not for sure. He was able to move his arms and legs and was talking to teammates but the doctor wouldn't let him get up.
Old 28 Sep 2008, 05:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMAO, you're an idiot Boston. Jets weren't up by 50+ points
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Sep 2008, 06:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
LMAO, you're an idiot Boston. Jets weren't up by 50+ points
It also wasn't Favre who hit Boldin, so I dunno what he's bitching about.

BTW, Boldin wanted to get up but the doctors wouldn't let him. I wouldn't be surprised if he's fine after some medical attention.
Old 28 Sep 2008, 07:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear View Post
It also wasn't Favre who hit Boldin, so I dunno what he's bitching about.

BTW, Boldin wanted to get up but the doctors wouldn't let him. I wouldn't be surprised if he's fine after some medical attention.
He better be...he's on ALL of my FF teams...
Old 28 Sep 2008, 07:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

Boldin 'alert' after being carted off field after 4th-quarter hit to head

Updated: September 28, 2008, 5:31 PM ET

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3614514

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Arizona wide receiver Anquan Boldin was carted off the field after a scary helmet-to-helmet collision in the end zone with 27 seconds remaining in the Cardinals' 56-35 loss to the New York Jets on Sunday.

Coach Ken Whisenhunt said Boldin was alert and was moving his extremities. He was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital in New York for what Whisenhunt said were precautionary reasons.

Boldin tried to catch a pass from Kurt Warner, but was hit in the back and then took a shot to his helmet from Eric Smith. Both Boldin and Smith fell to the turf, and Cardinals receiver Larry Fitzgerald immediately waved to the sideline for help.

Trainers ran out to check on Boldin, and soon the entire Cardinals team surrounded their teammate as the Giants Stadium crowd fell silent. Smith, also injured on the play, was able to get up after a few moments.

After being worked on for several minutes, Boldin was immobilized and placed on a stretcher before he was carted off the field.

Boldin was talking to his teammates coming off the field and going into the locker room.

"He asked to get up and the doctors won't let him," Whisenhunt said.

Warner, who threw for 472 yards but had five turnovers in the game, said he went to Boldin's side and told him he loved him.

"It's a scary, scary part of the business," Warner said. "No matter how badly you play, you want to come out healthy."

Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press

Get well soon...I need you on my teams...