ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Suck it Sam! Florida loses to Ole Miss

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Sep 2008, 03:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Suck it Sam! Florida loses to Ole Miss

How bout them Rebels! That's my team and once again they done went into the Swamp and beat the Gators. So much for national title hopes for UF. It was a good game, but Florida's offense turned the ball over too much. Ole Miss capitalized, and bam how bout the Rebs!

Old 27 Sep 2008, 04:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Overrated Tebow again can't lead his overrated team to the National Championship, much less not even a conference champioonship.
Old 27 Sep 2008, 06:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

That's three, gunna be at least four top ten teams that fell this week. God damn.
Old 28 Sep 2008, 09:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

'Bama's a top three team. They crushed Georgia in their own doghouse.

Top Five Should look like this....

1) Oklahoma
2) LSU
3) Alabama
4) Mizzou
5) Texas
Old 28 Sep 2008, 10:39 AM   #5 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC View Post
How bout them Rebels! That's my team and once again they done went into the Swamp and beat the Gators. So much for national title hopes for UF. It was a good game, but Florida's offense turned the ball over too much. Ole Miss capitalized, and bam how bout the Rebs!

We only lost by one point... you guys got raped.

You're right though, our first time turning the ball over all season and it happens like that. I didn't think we necessarily played bad aside from the turnovers. Our offense was great. Ole Miss really was only scoring after we'd turn the ball over. When you have no turnovers all season, it's tough for the defense to know what to do when they're called on so suddenly.

Our special teams was bad, which is unusual because we have the top special teams in the nation. We gave up great field position on almost every kickoff. We basically lost the game because of that blocked extra point, not that we should've been that close with Ole Miss anyway, but had we made that extra point we probably would've won. Brandon James had a couple of nice returns, but otherwise our special teams was horrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Overrated Tebow again can't lead his overrated team to the National Championship, much less not even a conference champioonship.
Three things are wrong with your post. Tebow is not overrated, we still have a shot at the National Championship, and we have a great shot at winning the SEC.

I'd prefer the Tebow we have this year than the one we had last year. This is what we've wanted Tebow to do since he came to Florida... manage games. Tebow's passing game was on yesterday and should quiet all of those people who say Tebow can only run. He was also pitching the ball on the option which is a big improvement. He looked comfortable in the pocket. Ole Miss played a good ball game and they're still better than any team in the ACC. Wake Forest only beat them by a field goal in the last few seconds. Don't be jealous that your team is years from affecting anything that happens in the top 15.

Florida's National Championship hopes are far from over. As long as we win the rest of our games and those bullshit teams like Missouri and Texas lose one of their many JV games we'll be in good shape. You can bet at the end of this year that if there's a one-loss SEC team and USC only has one-loss, the SEC team will go to the National Championship game over USC. I think the world has finally started to realize the importance of strength in your conference.
Old 28 Sep 2008, 11:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Florida's National Championship hopes are far from over. As long as we win the rest of our games and those bullshit teams like Missouri and Texas lose one of their many JV games we'll be in good shape. You can bet at the end of this year that if there's a one-loss SEC team and USC only has one-loss, the SEC team will go to the National Championship game over USC. I think the world has finally started to realize the importance of strength in your conference.
That's like, the dumbest argument I've ever heard, mostly because you're stating the obvious.

USC lost to fucking OREGON STATE. Chances are a one loss SEC team lost to a pretty darn good team, so of course they're going to get the nod.
Old 28 Sep 2008, 01:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear View Post
That's like, the dumbest argument I've ever heard, mostly because you're stating the obvious.

USC lost to fucking OREGON STATE. Chances are a one loss SEC team lost to a pretty darn good team, so of course they're going to get the nod.
Then I don't really understand how it's a dumb argument. You'd think it's an obvious statement, but look at ESPN. Since Bush and Leinart left they've been calling USC the best team in the country. Last time they lost to USC, ESPN referred to it as a fluke and continued to refer to USC as the best team in the nation. Same thing when they lost to Stanford. They get way too much credit for accomplishing nothing of too much importance.
Old 28 Sep 2008, 03:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Then I don't really understand how it's a dumb argument. You'd think it's an obvious statement, but look at ESPN. Since Bush and Leinart left they've been calling USC the best team in the country. Last time they lost to USC, ESPN referred to it as a fluke and continued to refer to USC as the best team in the nation. Same thing when they lost to Stanford. They get way too much credit for accomplishing nothing of too much importance.
It's dumb because it simply doesn't need to be said. Also I think you shouldn't realized by now that ESPN is full of morons minus a good one, maybe two people for each sport.
Old 28 Sep 2008, 04:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear View Post
It's dumb because it simply doesn't need to be said. Also I think you shouldn't realized by now that ESPN is full of morons minus a good one, maybe two people for each sport.
Oh I've known that. They're there to make the sports more interesting.