ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NFL.com Replay Re-cutter

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Sep 2008, 03:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.
Default NFL.com Replay Re-cutter

Here's a quick video I threw together while testing this thing out...

http://replay-re-cutter.nfl.com/clip...B6E44A4D57DB3F

Its pretty cool...you can basicially edit the current highlight reels into your own, add a (limited) soundtrack, etc...

Anyone into serious video editing wont be impressed...but for something I can dick around with while I'm at work this is pretty damn sweet. I can't wait to get into it a little more.

Anyone else see or play with this yet?
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Sep 2008, 03:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Threw another one together.

http://replay-re-cutter.nfl.com/clip...AC1B7EB3A5C6C6

Am I the only one here that's too nerdy to get into this?
Old 24 Sep 2008, 03:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'm trying to get it to work, but I guess it's not compatible with my browsers. Or my comp.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Sep 2008, 03:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
I'm trying to get it to work, but I guess it's not compatible with my browsers. Or my comp.
It seems to work on Firefox 3...but then again I'm in Windows right now so I'm not even sure about the Mac side of things. Might be something to try if you haven't already.

If you've used Adobe Premiere or Final Cut it'll be familiar...its just a basic version of Premiere with access to the NFL Films highlight reels. Like I said its limited in its functionality...but still cool to play with. Kinda makes me want to start getting recordings of games and start doing some real video editing...probably inside of Final Cut Pro.

Just sucks I wont be able to post them online without having the NFL taking it down because of copyrights.