ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

MNF Eagles at Cowboys

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Sep 2008, 08:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default MNF Eagles at Cowboys

Romo to TO for a 72 yard touchdown TO is #2 behind only Jerry Rice.

His little arm spread and head dip celebration was cool lookin'
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2008, 11:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Our defense needs to fucking step up. So many penalties and so many wide open receivers. This is fucking frustrating.
Old 16 Sep 2008, 12:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

That fumble sure fucked them. I thought after the face mask Philly had a good chance though. Dallas needs to play better D though.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2008, 12:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
That fumble sure fucked them. I thought after the face mask Philly had a good chance though. Dallas needs to play better D though.
Our defense didn't play completely horribly.

Romo threw an INT which gave them great field position, and then also had the fumble in the endzone that they recovered for a touchdown. That's 14 points they got off turnovers.

We did have way too many penalties, and had that bullshit pass interference call where lewis grabbed Henry's jersey and pulled him into him. On the Westbrook touchdown pass, I saw two holds that weren't called. on the McNabb scramble where he underhanded it to Westbrook, it sure looked like he was past the line of scrimmage.

I think I strained my vocal chords yelling so much. I'm pleased we won the game, but fuck that was insane.
Old 16 Sep 2008, 02:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
Our defense didn't play completely horribly.
Ya...not horribly...I'm meaning they can't give up that many points. I really thought the face mask was going to cost you guys the game but the D stepped up at the right time there.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2008, 03:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

It was a fun game indeed...

Cowboys, Eagles, Giants, and after the win from yesterday the Skins looking to make some noise...division loaded...