ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Bill Cowher, Brady Quinn Watch 2008

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Sep 2008, 03:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Bill Cowher, Brady Quinn Watch 2008

So yeah...I'm looking at The Chin and The Pretty Boy as two people who can save the City Of Cleveland and myself from engaging in mass suicide.

I like Romeo and the players like Romeo, but if they don't play for him...which they don't appear to be doing...then he's got to go.

The fact is that penalties and clock management alone could've won last night's game with the Steelers. The Browns' inability to control either is directly the responsibility of the coach.

Then there's the decision to go for a TD on 4th down at the end of the first half, but to go for a Game Ending FG at the end of the game. At the end of the first, since the best drive of the night stalled, you kick a FG and get some points on the board...then come out in the second half fired up.

No...he went for it and Derek Anderson threw the ball in the dirt...only for that chick PollyMolly to pick it off.

Then...with three minutes and change left in the game, Romeo kicks the FG...WTF...making the score 10-6 and pretty much sinking any hopes of a comeback. Of course with DA one hopping balls to the receivers and Kellen Winslow the only receiver on the team who knows how to catch anything...then I can see where he wouldn't be totally confident in going for it...

...BUT YOU'VE GOT TO FUCKING TRY!!!!!!

Throw all that on top of the 4th quarter meaningless FG against Dallas last week and the fact that DA has thrown 3 or 4 picks to one TD...

...and these fuckers have to go. Bring in The Chin...bring in The Pretty Boy...

I just want to win some football games here.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2008, 03:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Off topic: Glue how is Bow Wow your bitch? Did you catch him online?

Yeah, Cleveland sucks. lol

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2008, 10:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Nah...I didn't catch Bow Wow...although a few people on the PS boards noticed that The Game has beaten mainly Level 1 players and a bunch of people said that when they saw the Konsole Kings bit, they threw out challenges that were never responded to...

...but that could be nothin but Message Board bullshit, anyways.

Nah...but with all that shit talkin Bow Wow was doin...that cat is now a lot of people's bitch. Fuckin Cincinnati Bengals??! Against a dude who rocks the Pats??! That's just fuckin stupid. Li'l 18 year old has-been muthafucka is a BITCH for takin the Bungles...as Browns fan, I take that shit personally. And since the shit talkin mufucka who ain't even had a GOLD record in prolly 6 years wanna talk so hard...I decided he was my bitch.

Shit...that Sierra bitch better have strong jaw and neckmuscles...she's got a whole busload fulla dick to get suckin...

But yeah...the Browns do suck, man. Defense showed up against Pitt. Now it's time to put in Quinn, Hire Cowher, Fire Romeo and take over the world.

I love Romeo, I really do. I think his style is probably how I would coach, if I ever were to do something like that, but he's just got to go. I'm broken up about it, and I'd really love it if over the next four games he could give me a reason to change my mind...but the Browns should've won that game Sunday night. Plain and simple.

Bad offense alone doesn't lose games. Bad offense, bad discipline and bad time management lost that game. The Steelers scored that TD because of a penalty that negated 4th down. Without that penalty, the Browns win the game. Time management and Discipline are Romeo's direct responsiblity. People say the team played for him last year...they haven't this year.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.

Last edited by The Glue; 16 Sep 2008 at 10:23 PM.
Old 21 Sep 2008, 08:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

I'm disappointed, I'm disgusted, I'm amazed. How can a team with 6...count 'em...6 people who went to the Pro Bowl last year...how can such a team be this friggin bad??!?

Brady needs to start next week in Northern Kentucky.

Bill Cowher needs to be the Browns' head coach next week too, but one thing at a time.

Brady needs to start. Anderson has been godawful...just dreadful. Bench him and put Brady in. At this point, a sixth rounder in next year's draft looks to be about the price for his services next year. Good luck in Minnesota, Derek.

I need a drink.

Late.

Old 25 Sep 2008, 11:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

The only thing Cleveland has truly fucked up in the last few years is not biting on the trade talks for Derek Anderson... Should have waved at him and used that brand spanking new first round pick on another decent player.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2008, 09:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
I'm disappointed, I'm disgusted, I'm amazed. How can a team with 6...count 'em...6 people who went to the Pro Bowl last year...how can such a team be this friggin bad??!?

Brady needs to start next week in Northern Kentucky.

Bill Cowher needs to be the Browns' head coach next week too, but one thing at a time.

Brady needs to start. Anderson has been godawful...just dreadful. Bench him and put Brady in. At this point, a sixth rounder in next year's draft looks to be about the price for his services next year. Good luck in Minnesota, Derek.

I need a drink.

Late.
while Brady is wandering around Northery Kentucky....the team that didn't ditch the great Paul Brown will be whooping on Derek Anderson down in Cinci.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2008, 09:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Sorry Chris...and maybe this is too much of a "New York" way to think about it, but in the big picture, a lot of cities are characterized by the airports you use to get to them.

And if the Browns lose to the sad sack Bengals this Sunday, then Romeo NEEDS to be fired. Absolutely no freaking way should he make it to Tuesday the 30th if he isn't presiding over the first win of the season on Sunday the 28th.

I mean sure...they'll be playing in a freaking bird sanctuary named for the man my team is named after...they'll be playing a team run by The Great and Venerable Paul Brown's ridiculously incompetent offspring...but the plane still lands in Kentucky.

I mean it's like Clooney said, "I grew up in Kentucky, so of course I'm a Bengals Fan."

Late.

Old 25 Sep 2008, 10:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Sorry Chris...and maybe this is too much of a "New York" way to think about it, but in the big picture, a lot of cities are characterized by the airports you use to get to them.

And if the Browns lose to the sad sack Bengals this Sunday, then Romeo NEEDS to be fired. Absolutely no freaking way should he make it to Tuesday the 30th if he isn't presiding over the first win of the season on Sunday the 28th.

I mean sure...they'll be playing in a freaking bird sanctuary named for the man my team is named after...they'll be playing a team run by The Great and Venerable Paul Brown's ridiculously incompetent offspring...but the plane still lands in Kentucky.

I mean it's like Clooney said, "I grew up in Kentucky, so of course I'm a Bengals Fan."

Late.
your team couldn't stand the smell in Cleveland....they currently reside in Baltimore

Old 25 Sep 2008, 10:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

LMAO...must've touched a nerve...

Late.

Old 29 Sep 2008, 12:19 AM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Goddam....

pathetic.

Congrats on your win. Personally I think both teams are playing like crap, and should be forced to sit out the rest of the season.

Old 29 Sep 2008, 10:05 AM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

I can't take that one, dude. That game was AWFUL.

I mean...it's nice to not lose one, and I guess we have to count it as a win, but fuck.

Stallworth should eventually get back on the field...for a couple plays at least......regardless, this offense should absolutely not suck so bad. Come on Romeo...it's your ass on the line...put a real QB in there, for fuck's sake.

As for the rest of the season...I've waited too long since the last one to give up so soon, bro.

Late.

Old 29 Sep 2008, 01:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
...I've waited too long since the last one to give up so soon, bro.

Late.
You got that right. They don't play the super bowl in sept. There is way too much season left to start playing for 09.

Unless you're St Louis. Or Oakland

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2008, 02:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
You got that right. They don't play the super bowl in sept. There is way too much season left to start playing for 09.

Unless you're St Louis. Or Oakland
...or Detroit. Well, they could still win 10 games.
Old 20 Oct 2008, 07:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

It needs to happen.

Love Romeo. I'm a big fan of Even Keel guys, and he's the picture of Even Keel. But he needed to be fired two weeks ago. Cowher wouldn't take this crap from his team. Romeo never seems to mind. I don't think Even Keel will work with the kids we have on our team.

Love DA. Very pleased with what he did for us (for most of) last year. However like Romeo, he should'a been hooked off the stage two weeks ago. The Browns missed out on Jarrod Mayo this year in the draft because we sent that pick to Dallas for Quinn. It's long past time we find out what this kid has.

And fucking Phil Savage...pissing off Kellen Winslow??!! Not for nothing Phil, he's the most indispensable player on the team, he's much more indispensible than you've proven to be at this point...and you need to do more for him. If he wants a new contract;, get him a new contract. If he wants the fans to know he got a staph infection to stop the rumors of an STD; get a presser ready. If he's feeling neglected by his wife and wants a blowjob; be sure to lovingly caress his balls as you're going down, Phil.

Fuck.

Late.

Old 20 Oct 2008, 10:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

my team is in a much sadder state....Cowher is takin over the Jungle next season