ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Gotta talk to you xer0...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Sep 2008, 10:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default Gotta talk to you xer0...

After yesterday I don't really know what to think. Yesterday was more embarrassing than any game we lost last year. Our defense was absolutely annihilated. What I'm trying to figure out is if we're really that bad or if Arizona is really that good. Kurt Warner looked amazing.. 19 of 24, 361 yards, 3 TDs. Warner will be thirty eight this year. What is it with these thirty eight year olds? Brett Favre, Warner, remember Rich Gannon? It makes no sense.

As a Dolphins fan that was the last thing I expected to see and the last thing I wanted to see. Our offense didn't even seem that bad to me, we just couldn't score. All those Jets fans who said "Good luck with Pennington, he can't throw the long ball" have obviously been proven wrong. Henne did look a lot more promising at the end of the game, actually driving us down the field. Ricky and Ronnie both looked fucking incredible. I'm excited about this season, but I just never want to see what happened yesterday ever again. It just doesn't make sense.
Old 16 Sep 2008, 01:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
After yesterday I don't really know what to think. Yesterday was more embarrassing than any game we lost last year. Our defense was absolutely annihilated. What I'm trying to figure out is if we're really that bad or if Arizona is really that good. Kurt Warner looked amazing.. 19 of 24, 361 yards, 3 TDs. Warner will be thirty eight this year. What is it with these thirty eight year olds? Brett Favre, Warner, remember Rich Gannon? It makes no sense.

As a Dolphins fan that was the last thing I expected to see and the last thing I wanted to see. Our offense didn't even seem that bad to me, we just couldn't score. All those Jets fans who said "Good luck with Pennington, he can't throw the long ball" have obviously been proven wrong. Henne did look a lot more promising at the end of the game, actually driving us down the field. Ricky and Ronnie both looked fucking incredible. I'm excited about this season, but I just never want to see what happened yesterday ever again. It just doesn't make sense.
Only time will tell if Arizona is really that good...but there's no doubt they were the better team this past Sunday.

With a young team like this games like this are bound to happen. It should get better as the season progresses...but next week's game at NE might get ugly.

Pennington does throw the ball deep...but the major problem I am noticing with him is his long windup. Maybe its the receivers getting no separation...or maybe Pennington's just being a little to cautious with the ball.

We'll just have to see how this team adjusts...but I wouldn't expect playoffs or really anything other then another top 10 pick next April.

We'll be a lot better next year.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote