ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NFL 2008-09 Week 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Sep 2008, 05:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default NFL 2008-09 Week 2

With a wild opening last week..from Brady out for season to SD, and Indy both starts 0-1...The whole AFC completely up for grab...let's see what's up this week...

Here are the matchups and my picks (in BOLD)...

Cincinnati vs Tennessee

Cinci definitely cannot afford to start 0-2 here...but look like they will with a horrific effort last week that will continues into this game...The Bengals can be run on...and Titans is running the ball very well...especially with Collins as QB to spread the field...sorry Kurt but I like the Titans...good D and strong running game = W...

Green Bay vs Detroit

I think the Packers will be up big and early and control the game with their running game...I like the Packs...

Washington vs New Orleans

Even without Colston...I still like the Saints...Washington looked horrible against the Giants both on O and D...I just can't pick them...

Kansas City
vs Oakland

Two terrible teams...anyone actually going to watch this game?...Chiefs as home...

Carolina vs Chicago

Look like Bears' D is back...I'm taking the Bears...

New York (NYG)
vs St. Louis

NYG winning streak for road games is something impressive but I'm too lazy to look it up...plus the Rams is horrible anyways...so NYG...

Jacksonville vs Buffalo

Personally I thought the Jaqs should be better this season than last...however they were horrible against the Titans...but I still believe and therefore I'm pick the Jaqs this week over the Bills...

Indianapolis vs Minnesota

This could be the AP show...however I don't think the Colts want to start the season 0 - 2...so a must win game for them...yup even this early in the season...so I'm taking Colts...

Seattle vs San Francisco

Ummm Niners...seriously Seattle have too many injuries and I realistically believe the Niners can pull a W here...Give the freaking ball to Frank Gore...please...

Tampa Bay vs Atlanta

Not much interests in this game...Tampa...

Arizona vs Miami

Cards...Ronnie Brown is still not healthy...could still potentially be an upset...

San Diego vs Denver

I'm a Jay Cutler believer...and they are getting B. Marshall back this week...and plus L.T is not 100%...

New York (NYJ) vs New England

I almost feel bad for NE Pats that Brady got hurt...but the keyword is almost...I can't pick the Pats...even though I don't think they are the underdog like the spreads indicate...

Pittsburgh vs Cleveland

Steelers is like 9 games winning streak against the Browns or something right? That's what I read somewhere...Steelers...

Dallas vs Philadelphia

Ok...it've been ages since T.O. played for the Eagles...can we just move on and stop saying this is T.O. versus McNabb game...Anyways this should be shaping up to be a nice MNF game...could and should be a close game with both teams looked impressive last week...I'm going with Dallas here...

Alright I'm done with my shitty predictions and previews...go ahead and criticize and ridicule...

Go Niners!
Old 14 Sep 2008, 01:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Rodgers- 11/14 143 Yds and 2 TD's so far.

Fuck the haters.
Old 14 Sep 2008, 01:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

LMAO..Make that 14/17 200 yds and 3 TD's.
Old 14 Sep 2008, 02:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Rodgers is killin' it
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2008, 02:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Vikings up on the Colts 12-0..WTF Indy.
Old 14 Sep 2008, 02:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

God damn these games I have are hella boring

I hope the 4:00 game is better.
Old 14 Sep 2008, 02:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post

Try Raiders @ KC...Sticky... fuck local coverage...
Old 14 Sep 2008, 02:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post

Watching games online FTW.
Old 14 Sep 2008, 02:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One View Post
Watching games online FTW.
links????????
Old 14 Sep 2008, 02:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

channelsurfing.net and justin.tv
Old 14 Sep 2008, 02:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

^^^Ya those sites are great.

AUDIO ONLY is listed for half of them.

The other half is boring ass games.
Old 14 Sep 2008, 03:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

WTF is wrong with Indy?...
Old 14 Sep 2008, 03:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Justin.tv should have most games is you use the search engine.
Old 14 Sep 2008, 03:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Holy fuck, what a play

Long pass to Anthony Gonzalez, gets cut off, cuts back, starts getting tackled and on his way down, laterals it to Wayne who then hops over Gonzo and the tackler, breaks a tackle and then gets tackled inside the 1 yard line it appears. Refs ruled a touchdown on the field and just ruled that it was inside the one yard line. Total play is 75 yards.
Old 14 Sep 2008, 03:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

I have Manning as QB for my fantasy teams...I wanted that TD!!! damn it...damn it!!!