ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

this makes me sad.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Sep 2008, 11:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default this makes me sad.

After the sadness of the loss to the Ravens and their rookie 3rd string QB..

interest in the team plummeted

for the longest time, there has been a waiting list for Season Tickets...the list is no more.

a local ticket reseller, is selling tickets to home games at less than the ticket price.

Admittedly, the loss was discouraging....and my hopes for the season are fucking low....but damn, I'd still watch the games....I'd stll go to the games.

Its still my fucking team.

Stupid fuckin "fans"

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2008, 12:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Cleveland Browns Stadium will continue to be sold out for the rest of the year, despite our pitiful efforts against the Cowboys.

Jerseys will still sell, hats, cups...all kinds of shit...the team will continue to generate all types of revenue.

The rest of the country might move on from the little spotlight they've put on us, but really...who gives a fuck about the rest of the country?

Sorry Chris. That's why it sucks to have a fan base full of bandwagoners. The Bills know how you feel.

Oh yeah, and Ocho is an idiot for changing his name to Eight Five. Poor guy can't tell the diff between "laughing with" and "laughing at."

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2008, 05:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Tell me about it, I'm a Florida Marlins fan. There were 4,000 fans at the last Sunday game. Earlier in the season when we were only a half game behind the Phillies, I'd have to wait in line at the ticket window for at least an hour.