ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

After 4 preseason games

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Aug 2008, 12:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default After 4 preseason games

What did you learned/expectations for your team?

We finally decided on who's going to be QBing for our team...JT got the nod...more and more Alex Smith is becoming another Tim Couch...

Frank Gore is running hard again and that's a good sign...Mike M. better run the offense thru him...or else the Niners O gonna be shitty again...

The deep threats are still not there...our WRs are slow and not explosive at all...well at least we've got I. Bruce...whom know the offense very well from his Rams' days with Mike M.

The D is there...it should be good enough to be in the top 5 if not top 10 again...which is good because D wins games and we definitely got D...

So after 4 long preseason...I'm expecting the Niners to do better than they did last year...and for Nolan's sakes they better do better or his ass is outta door at the end of the season...

The over/under for Niners this season is 6 games...and I will take the over on this one...

Sidenote: Isn't it time for 3 and 17?...I think so...
Old 30 Aug 2008, 06:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Our D is stronger than I thought.
I'm not expecting much more than 8-8...possibly 9-7. Wouldn't be surprised if we went 7-9 again though.
Old 31 Aug 2008, 12:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT

The Colts are the Colts are the Colts.

You down with RTT?
RTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2008, 11:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

Schedule is alot easier than years past. 7-9 or 8-8 is possible. Stopping the run and pass blocking are keys for us.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2008, 08:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I learned that from the looks of things, Miami may actually be a legitimate team. Pennington is helping us out big time and Ricky is running like he did back in his prime. Ginn has finally stepped up as a first round receiver too. I'm happy.
Old 02 Sep 2008, 11:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I haven't really learned that much. We got a new fullback, an undrafted FA that nobody ever heard of and he played great. Our secondary looks as solid as it gets. We got some concerns on our lines. The starters are solid, but a couple injuries are still lagging. I was expecting more out of Waters, but he didn't get the start, at least not yet. Sproles is gonna surprise a lot of people. This midget is fast. I dunno, but I'll find out more in the next few weeks. Should be a decent season, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote