ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

College FB is officially here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Aug 2008, 01:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default College FB is officially here

Opening day was Thursday...but it is Saturday...and it is officially opening games for many...Let's talk some College football...Bowls predictions and whatnot...
Old 30 Aug 2008, 07:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

This is going to be a long season for Michigan Football.
Old 31 Aug 2008, 09:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Florida finally has depth at the WR and RB spots. I really like the new style of offense we're using. Tebow actually ran out of bounds and passed the ball almost perfectly. Cam Newton also showed why we're not too worried about Tebow missing a couple of plays.

Fastest team in America.
Old 01 Sep 2008, 02:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^..But you'll still lose to UGA. And they'll dance on you again.
Old 01 Sep 2008, 03:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One View Post
^..But you'll still lose to UGA. And they'll dance on you again.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. We're a faster team than Georgia. All Georgia really has going for them is Stafford and Moreno right now. We've got more depth than Georgia which is really going to help us when we play them late in the season. Georgia and Florida are pretty evenly matched but after watching the Hawaii game, I realized that Florida is a completely changed team this year. Our rushing defense will shut down Moreno. Our secondary isn't too strong in breaking up the pass, but they are strong at picking it off. Georgia's going to have to play the best game of their season to beat us, assuming we're healthy. The winner of that game is more than likely the National Champion.
Old 01 Sep 2008, 03:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Richt > Meyer and you so know it.
Old 01 Sep 2008, 10:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Ole Miss won, yep.
Old 01 Sep 2008, 12:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One View Post
Richt > Meyer and you so know it.
I actually disagree 100%. I give the credit to Georgia's talented players. Richt is a great coach, but by no means is he a better coach than Urban Meyer. The guy made fucking Utah undefeated. He's a complete genius. He was the first coach to bring the spread offense to the SEC and make it work. He won a National Championship with it with a QB who was never able to get adjusted fully to that style of offense. And then when everyone else started using his style of offense, he changed it up.

He's able to motivate his team without breaking rules in a classless manner like Mark Richt. He's holds quarterly Champions dinners for those who perform on the field and in the classroom. He instituted the Gator Walk as a tradition before every game. He's a no bullshit coach who just wants to motivate his team in anyway possible. Richt is the same way, only he is willing to break the rules and that's just not right to me. It kinda makes the rules pointless and brings down everyone else's overall respect for them.

Urban Meyer has had the number one recruiting class some three years in a row as well. I'd like to see Mark Richt pull that off. Not to mention that Richt is 1-2 against Urban Meyer. When that changes, I'll say the Richt is better.

I will tell you this though. Richt > Bowden and why FSU never called Richt up as Bowden's successor back in 2000 or whatever is beyond me, because that's about the time Bowden stopped coaching.
Old 02 Sep 2008, 08:34 AM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

So Sam, if Tebow goes down with injury this year, are you going to cry like a little girl?
Old 02 Sep 2008, 08:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC View Post
So Sam, if Tebow goes down with injury this year, are you going to cry like a little girl?
Well, the likelihood of that happening isn't as great as was last year. As you'll see in coming weeks, Tebow's going to be doing a lot less power running. When he does, you'll see him run out of a bounds a lot more often than people are used to seeing. Part of this is because he's started to realize that he will get hurt if he keeps that up. The other part though, and probably the biggest part, is our depth we finally have a RB. Emmanuel Moody is finally eligible to play along with Chris Rainey and Percy Harvin. All huge play makers.

However, if he were to go down I'd be interested to see how Cam Newton would do with such a talented set of receivers. He made a great run the other day against Hawaii. Like I said though, Florida has so much depth at the running back spot that we haven't had (we had DeShawn Wynn and Kehstahn Moore) that it's not going to be as much about Tebow this year as it will be about the fast offense. Assuming everyone can stay healthy, this could be a good year for us. Same goes for Georgia as I see it.
Old 04 Sep 2008, 01:00 AM   #11 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

AP Top 25
1. USC (21) 1-0 1,539
2. Georgia (20) 1-0 1,506
3. Ohio State (15) 1-0 1,497
4. Oklahoma (2) 1-0 1,432
5. Florida (5) 1-0 1,415
6. Missouri (1) 1-0 1,301
7. LSU (1) 1-0 1,207
8. West Virginia 1-0 1,108
9. Auburn 1-0 1,033
10. Texas 1-0 1,028
11. Wisconsin 1-0 849
12. Texas Tech 1-0 842
13. Alabama 1-0 834
14. Kansas 1-0 748
15. Arizona State 1-0 672
15. Brigham Young 1-0 672
17. South Florida 1-0 588
18. Oregon 1-0 508
19. Penn State 1-0 467
20. Wake Forest 1-0 414
21. Fresno State 1-0 242
22. Utah 1-0 214
23. UCLA 1-0 151
24. Illinois 0-1 147
24. South Carolina 1-0 147

After week 1...USC leaped into the top spot...
Old 04 Sep 2008, 11:29 AM   #12 (permalink)
Sam

That didn't take too long for USC to be back at the top. Number one my ass.

I guess it makes sense at this point in time, considering who they played and who everyone else played. Towards the middle to the end of the season, though, when everyone else's schedule starts getting tougher and their schedule is a piece of cake, they'll still be number one and that's what gets me upset.
Old 04 Sep 2008, 01:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

USC was the most impressive. UGA gave up 21 to a FCS team.