ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

MOTHER FUCKER

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Aug 2008, 09:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default MOTHER FUCKER

The Bengals are bout to resign Chris Henry...who, btw, is suspended for the first 4 games of the season.

Of all the stupid mother fucking decisions to make.

It is not a good year for me....first, my favorite player ever turns into the biggest bitch in football....now my favorite team is bout to sign the most ignorant thug ever to wear the orange and black.

How ignorant is Mike Brown?
The great Paul Brown is rollin in his grave....

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2008, 09:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

The Bengals suck.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2008, 11:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
It is not a good year for me....first, my favorite player ever turns into the biggest bitch in football....now my favorite team is bout to sign the most ignorant thug ever to wear the orange and black.
I feel you on the Favre part...and the resigning of CH...but hey at least Ocho Cinco is playing this year...could have been worst...they were about to make him sit out the season...
Old 19 Aug 2008, 12:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

think the season pretty much dont matter any more.

Old 19 Aug 2008, 04:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

All 3 of our QBs wouldn't even make it as backup QB anywhere in the league...our coach doesn't even know some of the offensive plays that we ran during the games...we are in worst shape for sure...
Old 19 Aug 2008, 11:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Your Packers forced Favre out.
Old 19 Aug 2008, 11:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Can you blame them for not wanting him back though? I mean, year in and year out, Favre has put that team through turmoil as to wether or not he's coming back. So after a very convincing retirement speech, the Pack says they've had enough, and are moving on. Then when Favre once again goes back on what he said a few months earlier and decides he wants to play again, they weren't having any of it.

I don't blame Green Bay for what they did one bit. I only say they could've handled it a bit better.
Old 19 Aug 2008, 01:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Favre has been talkin retirement for years now...
This year he actually did it....then decided he didn't mean it...then wasn't sure...then wanted to start....then wanted to start on a different team...now he's saying his arm isn't what it used to be.

Favre turned into a bitch.

Old 19 Aug 2008, 08:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Favre has been talkin retirement for years now...
This year he actually did it....then decided he didn't mean it...then wasn't sure...then wanted to start....then wanted to start on a different team...now he's saying his arm isn't what it used to be.

Favre turned into a bitch.
They didn't really welcome the idea of him coming back as the starter as much as they should've. They had no reason not to be begging for him back. He says his arm is tired, but he tore it up the other night.
Old 19 Aug 2008, 09:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

what sucks even more....this is the second time in my lifetime that a favorite QB has gone to the fuckin Jets

Old 20 Aug 2008, 11:33 AM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
think the season pretty much dont matter any more.
Are you kidding me? This is fantastic news. God, I can't wait to watch all the drama and shit go down. It's gonna be one of the best running gags in football. Can the Bengals break their own record for getting arrested? Odds are in their favor!

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2008, 02:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

I'll trade you Javon Walker and his 55 million for Chris Henry.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down