ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Dara Torres.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Aug 2008, 12:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Dara Torres.

Ol girl is 41 and got three silver medals. That's pretty impressive.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2008, 12:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

you know what else is impressive?

almost anything else

The Olympics are gay

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2008, 12:46 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

This has been a hell of an olympics. You got Phelps winning 8 golds, two in dramatic fashion, and Dara Torres. Not to mention USA Basketball is back.
Old 18 Aug 2008, 03:29 AM   #4 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear View Post
This has been a hell of an olympics. You got Phelps winning 8 golds, two in dramatic fashion, and Dara Torres. Not to mention USA Basketball is back.
Yes, don't forget he also sets a few WRs...like almost every event he participated...

yes, don't forget she's 41! 41 with 3 medals...and she passed drug/blood tests...so none of she's on juice craps...

yes, LBJ...Dwade...KB24...man it's over...just give our basketball gold medal back...Greece who? Spain who? The only team that got any chance at all is Argentina...for the simple fact that they got GINOBILIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII or else...USA will beats everyone up 20+ points the rest of the way to the GOLD...
Old 18 Aug 2008, 03:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

what is your nationality Gino

Old 18 Aug 2008, 05:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

I'm not Argentinian...

My favorite basketball team is the Spurs...I like Ginobili because he plays for the Spurs...and not the other way around...

It started as a joke because Charles Barkeley does his GINOBILIIIIIIIIIIIIII whenever the Spurs play on TNT...I thought it pretty funny and started to yell Ginobiliiiiiiii whenever I play basketball with friends...and eventually Manu Ginobili became my favorite basketball player playing on my favorite basketball team...

Hopefully that explains why I always mentioned Argentina and think Ginobli is the best basketball player...
Old 18 Aug 2008, 08:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

yes and no

Old 19 Aug 2008, 12:29 AM   #8 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
yes and no
Would it be sufficient enough if I answer American?...

Not a smartass answer either because I wouldn't do that to you...but that's the answer I'd give to everyone when that question is asked...

You're onto something...and you're right...I was born outside the States...

My turn to ask...what tipped you off?
Old 20 Aug 2008, 12:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

The old girl is still kickin. She could have gone to like 8 olympics. Where's our young swimmers though???

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2008, 11:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Atta babe. Just doing work. It's good to see athletes go past when people say they are suppose to be "done". Prove em wrong
Old 21 Aug 2008, 10:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoCan View Post
Would it be sufficient enough if I answer American?...

Not a smartass answer either because I wouldn't do that to you...but that's the answer I'd give to everyone when that question is asked...

You're onto something...and you're right...I was born outside the States...

My turn to ask...what tipped you off?
Not really...
Fair nuff....
I can tell....
you didn't actually answer me....