ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Usain Bolt

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Aug 2008, 12:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Usain Bolt

That dude is fucking FAST. He crushed the field in the 100m...and beat them by that much WHILE celebrating the last 15-20 meters
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2008, 12:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

The motherfucker can be as fast as he wants....couldn't care less

Now if he starts runnin that fast and catchin a football, then let me know

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2008, 12:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

^^^Go somewhere else.
Old 17 Aug 2008, 12:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

I've been somewhere else all day and most of the night.....

Old 17 Aug 2008, 12:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

You PMSing chris? You've been acting like a bitch ever since the GROATT.
Old 17 Aug 2008, 12:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

You think I'm bein a bitch because I'm pointin out that the Olympics suck?

boo hoo

Boy, I hope we can bring home the gold in fucking trampoline bouncing and ping pong.

Old 17 Aug 2008, 01:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
You think I'm bein a bitch because I'm pointin out that the Olympics suck?

boo hoo

Boy, I hope we can bring home the gold in fucking trampoline bouncing and ping pong.
No, I think you're being a bitch because you're complaining worse than David lately.
Old 17 Aug 2008, 01:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear View Post
No, I think you're being a bitch because you're complaining worse than David lately.
If reading my posts bothers you, hit the ignore button....I honestly couldn't give a fuck if your pussy is gettin all irritated and shit.

Old 17 Aug 2008, 07:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Usain Bolt is a fucking god. Anyone who has the time to look left... look right... spread his arms in a cross of fucking JESUS pose and then slap his chest all before the finish line in the 100m while breaking the WR by 5/100ths of a second... He smashed the rest of the guys by 5 metre's.

Fucking G~!

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2008, 03:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
If reading my posts bothers you, hit the ignore button....I honestly couldn't give a fuck if your pussy is gettin all irritated and shit.
Same could be said for you.

If the olympics bother you so bad, great. Don't watch. If these threads about them bother you so much, great. Don't read them, because I honestly couldn't give a fuck that you don't like them.
Old 18 Aug 2008, 12:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear View Post
Same could be said for you.

If the olympics bother you so bad, great. Don't watch. If these threads about them bother you so much, great. Don't read them, because I honestly couldn't give a fuck that you don't like them.
I have no desire to block your posts
And I don't watch the Olympics....they bore the fuck out of me.
However, the message must be spread....so I shall keep posting

Old 18 Aug 2008, 12:36 AM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
I have no desire to block your posts
And I don't watch the Olympics....they bore the fuck out of me.
However, the message must be spread....so I shall keep posting
So you're bitching about something that you don't even watch? That makes perfect sense
Old 18 Aug 2008, 12:39 AM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
So you're bitching about something that you don't even watch? That makes perfect sense
you know what I do watch?

NBC

You know whats been on NBC since the Backyard Games started? NOTHING
fuck that shit

I've seen the Olympics more times than most of you people. I'm pretty damn sure that I know what I'm talkin bout.

Fuck. I know Olympians....I still won't watch

Old 18 Aug 2008, 12:40 AM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
you know what I do watch?

NBC

You know whats been on NBC since the Backyard Games started? NOTHING
fuck that shit

I've seen the Olympics more times than most of you people. I'm pretty damn sure that I know what I'm talkin bout.

Fuck. I know Olympians....I still won't watch
Doesn't The Office come on NBC?
Old 18 Aug 2008, 12:53 AM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
Doesn't The Office come on NBC?
it does....
but the ol clicker still works