ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Lynch to be released by Broncos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Jul 2008, 10:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Lynch to be released by Broncos

Quote:
Reduced role with Broncos leads Lynch to leave team
NFL.com
Associated Press
Steve Dykes/Getty Images
Safety John Lynch has played his last down for the Denver Broncos.

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- John Lynch wasn't content playing a part-time role, not after four straight Pro Bowl seasons.

The Denver Broncos couldn't promise him the playing time he was seeking.

So, Lynch and the Broncos agreed to amicably separate.

"He wants to play every down," coach Mike Shanahan said Thursday. "Heck, I can't blame him. I'm not going to say that he can't."

It's just not going to be with Denver, where's he's spent the last four seasons.

Lynch was promised nothing more than an opportunity to compete for a starting safety job when he took a pay cut in the offseason.

But with the emergence of Marlon McCree, Lynch didn't see much time in the nickel or dime packages during the first week of training camp.

He tried to live with it, even accept his reduced role, and soon realized he couldn't.

"I've always been one to follow my gut and follow my heart with decisions, and when I've done that things have worked out pretty darn good for me," Lynch said. "My gut was telling me that this wasn't the right situation."

Lynch, who's entering his 16th season, is going to explore his options, possibly signing with another team if he deems it a good situation.

"I still have a great passion for the game of football," Lynch said. "I still very much love it in my heart. I still feel like I can compete at a Pro Bowl level, but the situation is going to have to be right. I'm not going to just play for any team or any situation."

Shanahan is supportive of Lynch and won't stand in the way.

"I'll be rooting for John as long as he's not in the AFC West," Shanahan said with a grin. "If (he) is, I'll be rooting for him as a person, just not in the games we play."
Not for nothing, and I personally would not be happy with the move...

...but Chris bro...your boy Marv has GOT to be on the phone to get that guy into Kentucky any way he can.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2008, 10:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

We got the RBBC thing goin on....we're good in Cinci

Maybe old man Lewis could use him up there in Michigan

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2008, 11:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
We got the RBBC thing goin on....we're good in Cinci

Maybe old man Lewis could use him up there in Michigan
I'd love to see Lynch in a Lions uniform.
Old 01 Aug 2008, 12:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I think I was thinkin Marshawn Lynch..

John...no.....pass....we don't really have a safety position, but no more players over 35, thanks

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2008, 12:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

RBBC?? Is that some new British network or something??

ANY team would love to have Marshawn Lynch...but I don't think your Bengals can afford to be picky here...Lynch would add at the very least, some veteran leadership and the nad to slap a few fuckheads around if need be...at the most, he could bring a year or two of some of that nasty wood to a pasta-limp defense.

I mean seriously dude...if the winds of Kentucky aren't blowing through that wind tunnel/bird sanctuary of yours, then Marv's defense really can't do shit. I don't mean to put it so bluntly but you guys suck on D.

Shawn Rodgers is looking great in Training Camp, BTW. Hank Fraley said he's probably the best DT he's ever played against...now sure that's some massaging, but that's still some shit.

Anyways...too bad the Bengals muffed that one. Good for us though...we didn't want THAT GUY wearing stripes this year...no way.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2008, 01:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
RBBC?? Is that some new British network or something??

ANY team would love to have Marshawn Lynch...but I don't think your Bengals can afford to be picky here...Lynch would add at the very least, some veteran leadership and the nad to slap a few fuckheads around if need be...at the most, he could bring a year or two of some of that nasty wood to a pasta-limp defense.

I mean seriously dude...if the winds of Kentucky aren't blowing through that wind tunnel/bird sanctuary of yours, then Marv's defense really can't do shit. I don't mean to put it so bluntly but you guys suck on D.

Shawn Rodgers is looking great in Training Camp, BTW. Hank Fraley said he's probably the best DT he's ever played against...now sure that's some massaging, but that's still some shit.

Anyways...too bad the Bengals muffed that one. Good for us though...we didn't want THAT GUY wearing stripes this year...no way.

Late.
Oh Big Baby will look wonderful for his grand total of 5 plays all game.

Seriously though, if he can keep his fatass on the field, you guys got the better end of that deal. We were just sick and tired of him showing up for TC way overweight, and never being able to get into shape. Ah well.
Old 01 Aug 2008, 04:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

John, you're welcome to come on down to SD and and go for a little revenge any time you like. Nothing personal at all.

BTW, anybody that thinks Marlon McCree is an upgrade over Lynch is out of their goddamned minds.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote