ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Fantasy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jul 2008, 08:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Fantasy

Who are your stars this year?
Who are your sleepers?
How many leagues do you have this year?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2008, 09:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

None, none and none...I'm such a fantasy failure.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2008, 09:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Elmer....I am so disappointed in you right now....

I thought for sure you were the one person who loved the fantasy season as much as I do...

Old 09 Jul 2008, 09:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

at least I know Shane won't let me down

Old 09 Jul 2008, 09:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I love drafting and I love working the lineup and working trades...but only if real money's on the line. I keep forgetting to put money away for a nice size pot, but I also keep forgetting to put money away for the Sunday Ticket...and these are problems that I have.

Character flaw...

A two hunge or so fantasy league is like crack...but free fantasy sites just end up getting ignored by me after three weeks or so...

This is why I don't gamble.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2008, 10:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
I love drafting and I love working the lineup and working trades...but only if real money's on the line. I keep forgetting to put money away for a nice size pot, but I also keep forgetting to put money away for the Sunday Ticket...and these are problems that I have.

Character flaw...

A two hunge or so fantasy league is like crack...but free fantasy sites just end up getting ignored by me after three weeks or so...

This is why I don't gamble.

Late.
You have Dish?
2 is a bit much to drop on one team for me...I spread it around a few

I got a couple leagues this year already
we got a couple work leagues I'm in
-General League- 50 dollar buy in with 20 people split into 2 leagues which face off in the Bowl....500 -1st place, 300 2nd place and 100 each to 3 an 4
-Work Elite - 100 buy in...we are at 12 players so far, we are tryin to bump it up to 20

Plus we got a pick'em with a 25 dollar buy in, and about 20 people sayin they are in with the whole pot goin to the winner

Tryin to get a keeper league started, but I need people I can count on to play every year.

I would also like to get a salary cap league goin...but its more work and its hard to find people who are willin to put in the effort.

Old 09 Jul 2008, 10:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I just joined a league on MSN. Dunno Why. I like Yahoo better. I'm just doing an automated draft. I'm just not feeling it this year.
Old 10 Jul 2008, 12:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear View Post
I just joined a league on MSN. Dunno Why. I like Yahoo better. I'm just doing an automated draft. I'm just not feeling it this year.
then y bother

Old 10 Jul 2008, 01:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I would do a free league, but not a pay one.
Old 10 Jul 2008, 01:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

I aint making one....
pay attention son

Old 10 Jul 2008, 04:59 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
Who are your sleepers?
Not really expecting anyone to make a huge impact fantasy wise this year other then people who really should be(or who did last year)... I think The boys at the Browns will definately be drafted higher this year.

I suppose Brandon Marshall still counts as a sleeper right? I think Patrick Crayton should get a few more TD's this year maybe he might top 1000 yards depending on whether he gets the start next to TO in the coming season.

Definately in 2 on PW. Depending on what we do on here. I want the annual "2 people actually caring about it by week five" PWF Fantasy league.

Which leaves me with an open slot on Yahoo for any private league someone might ask me to join.

Oh and I tried that salary cap shit out last year. It's too much maintenance. Especially with all the normal fantasy football stuff around.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2008, 11:13 AM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I wish fantasy football would die. I'm so sick of seeing people bitch about how some dumb fuck on some team only needed 10 more yards to win, or some scrub being pleased with himself because he "activated" some nobody to their roster out of despair and that player had some great td that won his week. It is the single lamest distraction in sports. Just put a hundred bucks on a game and get on with it. Fucking puke my brains out till I bleed from my eye sockets die ff die. Die forever and death to any person on tv that starts talking about their goddamned fantasy team during a game like that twat cornholer who can fuck off and die too

And that's all I have to say.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2008, 03:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
I wish fantasy football would die. I'm so sick of seeing people bitch about how some dumb fuck on some team only needed 10 more yards to win, or some scrub being pleased with himself because he "activated" some nobody to their roster out of despair and that player had some great td that won his week. It is the single lamest distraction in sports. Just put a hundred bucks on a game and get on with it. Fucking puke my brains out till I bleed from my eye sockets die ff die. Die forever and death to any person on tv that starts talking about their goddamned fantasy team during a game like that twat cornholer who can fuck off and die too

So tell us how you feel about fantasy football Exo...

Anyways...to answer the topic...

We're getting ready for a money league...Last year I was doing good with T.O. and L. Fitz of the Cards as receivers...Drafted Frank Gore ended up getting Ryan Grant out of nowhere which saved my season...P. Manning as QB...finished 3rd last season...

I always pick a QB first...I know RB is the most valuable...but they have been busts lately...so I'll probably go like this:

Number 1 meaning I want that player...if not then 2, 3, 4...

QB...1. P. Manning 2. Brady 3. C. Palmer 4. D. Anderson

RB...1. LT 2. A. Peterson 3. Marion Barber (I think he will have a breakout year) 4. Frank Gore

WRs...1. T.O. 2. Moss 3. L. Fitz

TE...1. Gates 2. Cooley 3. K. Winslow

Sleepers...Michael Turner (we'll see if he can carries the loads as starter now),

The following I'm not sure consider to be sleepers...but I'm sure they will have a good season...Brandon Marshall, Ryan Grant, Ronnie Brown, Chris Chambers, Andre Johnson, Jason Campbell, Owen Daniels, Wes Welker...A long list...but I'll stop for now...
Old 10 Jul 2008, 07:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

Top 3 QB's-Brady, Manning, and Romo
Top 3 RB's-LT, AP, and Westbrook
Top 3 WR's-Moss, Wayne, and Edwards/Owens
Top 3 TE's-Witten, Winslow, and Gates
Top 3"D"-Minny, SD, and Pitt

Who are your sleepers?
QB's-Delhomme and Campbell
RB's-Gore and Kevin Smith
WR's-Drew Carter(Oak), Mike Walker(Jax), and Steve Smith(Car)
TE's-Zach Miller

2 money with family and friends and probably 2 Yahoo ones
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jul 2008, 03:51 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post

http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/fo...tantReplaywk15

I do both. Money and Fantasy Football. It's just something to pass the time. Plus I like to give Kurt shit year round about the Australian who is better at American inventions then the American himself.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote