ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Olympics 2008 Beijing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jun 2008, 03:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default Olympics 2008 Beijing

Politics and everything else aside...this should be where all the discussions and events and news posted...

I'm looking forward to the US of A taking our Basketball Gold Medal back home where it belongs...
Old 30 Jun 2008, 11:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I hope there are riots. I hope to see China fall on it's face and see things like the chinese communist government locking up people for speaking out or drive through olympic village in tanks and kill a bunch of people. This should be awesome. Maybe there will be some terrorist attacks and bombings and shit too.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2008, 01:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Welcome back Exo...and maybe this thread is a bad idea...but we'll see...
Old 02 Jul 2008, 08:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

If you're not a basketball fan the summer games are a joke.
Old 02 Jul 2008, 08:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Seriously...who watches the olympics anymore? Other than gymnastics fags.

Olympic boxing used to be tight, but now there's no good athletes boxing anymore. They're all into football, basketball or MMA. Which frankly, I don't understand.

Motherfuckers can make SERIOUS bank being the main event of a major PPV boxing card. I guess they all want to work for the peanuts that Dana White pays out.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2008, 09:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I rub one out to the Women's beach volleyball, That's it.
Old 02 Jul 2008, 09:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
I rub one out to the Women's beach volleyball, That's it.
Despite what the screen says when they play...

...those aren't women, dude. And even if they were, every time I've seen that shit, I've come away softer than Liberace in the Playboy Mansion.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 02 Jul 2008, 10:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
Despite what the screen says when they play...

...those aren't women, dude. And even if they were, every time I've seen that shit, I've come away softer than Liberace in the Playboy Mansion.

Late.
Crapchester must breed ugly players
Old 02 Jul 2008, 10:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

I have no idea how Volleyball is up in here. I don't get down with that stuff. The only time I am ever unfortunate enough to see volleyball is when I mistakenly surf to ESPN and see those dudes in bikinis and fucked up painters caps jump around on the sand while they're tucking their dicks back.

Late.

Old 04 Jul 2008, 09:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Im still a fan of olympics sprinting if only to guess which athlete is on the juice

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2008, 10:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I love the olympics. Basketball. The female side of gymnastics. Track and field (shotput and sprinting to be more specific)

I can't wait.
Old 19 Jul 2008, 07:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

When does the actual games start?
Old 19 Jul 2008, 08:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

August 8
Old 29 Jul 2008, 05:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

2008 Olympic Men's Basketball Schedule

Preliminary Round
August 10
9:00 a.m. Russia - Iran
11:15 a.m. Germany - Angola
2:30 p.m. Spain - Greece
4:45 p.m. Lithuania - Argentina
8:00 p.m. Australia - Croatia
10:15 p.m. USA - China

August 12
9:00 a.m. Iran - Lithuania
11:15 a.m. Croatia - Russia
2:30 p.m. Greece - Germany
4:45 p.m. China - Spain
8:00 p.m. Angola - USA
10:15 p.m. Argentina - Australia

August 14
9:00 a.m. Germany - Spain
11:15 a.m. Australia - Iran
2:30 p.m. Angola - China
4:45 p.m. Lithuania - Russia
8:00 p.m. USA - Greece
10:15 p.m. Argentina - Croatia

August 16
9:00 a.m. Greece - Angola
11:15 a.m. Russia - Australia
2:30 p.m. Croatia - Lithuania
4:45 p.m. Iran - Argentina
8:00 p.m. China - Germany
10:15 p.m. Spain - USA

August 18
9:00 a.m. Iran - Croatia
11:15 a.m. Australia - Lithuania
2:30 p.m. Greece - China
4:45 p.m. Angola - Spain
8:00 p.m. USA - Germany
10:15 p.m. Argentina - Russia

Quarterfinals
August 20
The top four finishing teams from each preliminary round group advance to the medal round quarterfinals. The fifth and sixth place finishers in each group will be eliminated and not play any further. The exact order and starting times for the quarterfinals and semifinals games will not be officially finalized until the evening of August 18 after all games have been completed. The quarterfinals game times are 2 :30 p.m., 4 :45 p.m., 8 :00 p.m. and 10 :15 p.m.
Time TBD Game 65: B2 - A3
Time TBD Game 66: A1 - B4
Time TBD Game 67: A2 - B3
Time TBD Game 68: B1 - A4

Semifinals
August 22
The four winners of the quarterfinal games advance to the semifinals. The losers in the quarterfinals are eliminated and will not play any further. The semifinals game times are 8:00 p.m. and 10:15 p.m.

Time TBD Game 71: Winner 65 - Winner 66
Time TBD Game 72: Winner 67 - Game 68

Finals
August 24
12:00 p.m Bronze Medal/Game 76: Loser 71 - Loser 72
2:30 p.m. Gold Medal/Game 77: Winner 71 - Winner 72

NOTES: Beijing, China is +12 hours from EDT.

Last edited by GinoCan; 29 Jul 2008 at 05:17 PM.
GinoCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2008, 03:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

US sweeps womens fencing holy fucking shit can anyone else believe it OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!1!!

`

O, and 1 amercian stabbed to death so far.

Anyone else notice that little war brewing in Georgia? hmm. That's really not good...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote