ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Why hasn't anyone killed Don Imus yet?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jun 2008, 09:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Why hasn't anyone killed Don Imus yet?

Seriously. This guy just needs to be shot. Anyone who is as stupid as that needs to be shot. Jesus, even Fuzzy Zoeller knew to back away from making racial comments after he showed his true colors back in 97.

Memo to Don Imus: You're not funny, you're not edgy, and you're not trying to defend anyone...you're a racist piece of shit.

So yeah...someone put Don Imus to sleep for me. Please. Thanks in advance.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2008, 10:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Damn Glue I was REALLY wrong about you I would think you would defend the guy but I guess not but anyway I 100% agree with you on this one but I also think if the "I-Man" wants to be able to say what he wants without being in the eye if the mainstream media he may wans to make the jump over to satelite radio.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2008, 08:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

What did he say?
Old 26 Jun 2008, 12:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Nappy headed hoes?...
Old 26 Jun 2008, 12:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoCan View Post
Nappy headed hoes?...
No. He said in a nutshell that the reason Pacman Jones is in trouble is because he's black.
Old 26 Jun 2008, 12:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Actually, the context of how it was said conveyed that Pacman is black so no wonder he's shooting people and slapping hoes who end up taking a fall *cough cough* and ending up with a tag on their toe.

Here's a presser with the quote in context.

Quote:
Don Imus once again brings race to airwaves
Jun 23, 7:18 pm EDT
Yahoo! Sports

NEW YORK (AP)—Don Imus has once again injected race into his radio show.

During an on-air conversation Monday about the arrests of suspended Dallas Cowboys cornerback Adam “Pacman” Jones, Imus asked, “What color is he?”

Told by sports announcer Warner Wolf that Jones is “African-American,” Imus responded: “There you go. Now we know.”

Civil rights leader Al Sharpton issued a statement calling the exchange disturbing “because it plays into stereotypes.” He says his National Action Network was still deciding how to respond.

Imus was fired from his previous show last year after he made a racially charged comment about the Rutgers women’s basketball team.

Representatives for Imus and WABC Radio haven’t returned calls.
He's tried to put his spin on it, saying it was sarcasm...but that's about as likely as me waking up tomorrow morning next to Halle Berry naked. I find it hard to believe that a guy who has made himself a very good living talking has such a problem articulating sarcasm that he's the only one on God's beautifully diverse Earth who knows when he's using it.

Donnie...seriously, just shut the fuck up, snowflake. Jesus you fucking moron, back away from the fucking swastika.

Die...lay down and die. You fucking wear adult diapers anyway, you shit eating bitch Imus. It's over...it's all fuckin downhill from there...you've fucking peaked!

And yeah...Boston...great...glad to know you think I'm down with racism. Thanks a lot.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2008, 12:53 AM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
Actually, the context of how it was said conveyed that Pacman is black so no wonder he's shooting people and slapping hoes who end up taking a fall *cough cough* and ending up with a tag on their toe.

Here's a presser with the quote in context.

He's tried to put his spin on it, saying it was sarcasm...but that's about as likely as me waking up tomorrow morning next to Halle Berry naked. I find it hard to believe that a guy who has made himself a very good living talking has such a problem articulating sarcasm that he's the only one on God's beautifully diverse Earth who knows when he's using it.

Donnie...seriously, just shut the fuck up, snowflake. Jesus you fucking moron, back away from the fucking swastika.

Die...lay down and die. You fucking wear adult diapers anyway, you shit eating bitch Imus. It's over...it's all fuckin downhill from there...you've fucking peaked!

And yeah...Boston...great...glad to know you think I'm down with racism. Thanks a lot.

Late.
I've listened to plenty of racial humor on the radio. However what Imus said was down right dumb. I've heard what he said, and it didn't sound one bit like sarcasm.

Imus, you're old. You're a loony, and you've been in the game way too long. Hang up the hat for christ sake.
Old 26 Jun 2008, 04:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

The real racists in this situation are Al Sharpton and his band of accusers.

Don Imus should have it figured out by now. There's shit you can't say on the radio. Who would know about him otherwise though?
Old 27 Jun 2008, 01:16 AM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue

Late.
No, of course not I would think you would be down with the "I-Man" due to some of his conservative views on certain topics.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote