ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Big Brown Going For the Triple Crown Today..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jun 2008, 01:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Big Brown Going For the Triple Crown Today..

The only time I'll watch horse racing is when one has a shot at the triple crown, and if BB wins today..It's his. Anyone going to check this out?
Old 07 Jun 2008, 02:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

I hope after Brown wins, he gives his trainer a mule kick to the gut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2008, 05:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

That was pathetic.
Old 07 Jun 2008, 06:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

His dumbass overconfident trainer decided to try to show off and take him off the steroids...But roids' are legal. Fuckin moronic move.
Old 07 Jun 2008, 06:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Yet another disappointing end to a Triple Crown bid
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2008, 06:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Last place. Awful.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2008, 01:07 AM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

its just some ponies running in a circle...

even more so than Nascar, I just dont get it

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2008, 10:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

That was totally fixed. They made a fortune off the hype.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2008, 01:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
its just some ponies running in a circle...

even more so than Nascar, I just dont get it
repped...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
That was totally fixed. They made a fortune off the hype.
Agreed...
Old 11 Jun 2008, 07:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

i saw the interview with the jockey before the race talking about whether or not to try and win the race by as much as secretariet..... what a retard.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2008, 08:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I've never gotten horse racing strategy. I see so called experts saying that the best place to be in is in like, third coming around the final turn. What sense does that make? I've always figured the best thing to do is to get a fast horse, up it's endurance, and get out to the lead early, and just separate yourself from the pack.
Old 12 Jun 2008, 04:49 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I've never gotten horse racing strategy. I see so called experts saying that the best place to be in is in like, third coming around the final turn. What sense does that make? I've always figured the best thing to do is to get a fast horse, up it's endurance, and get out to the lead early, and just separate yourself from the pack.
Nope... How to race a horse totally depends on the type of runner he is.

A front runner will make the speed during a race trying to burn off the horses that like to swoop late and hold on through endurance. The main problem for this type of horse is it can be forced to overrace if pushed by another runner and it allows the field a chance to get them in the straight.

A swooper is a horse that like to use as little petrol as possible during a run and sits at the back of a field and has exceptional speed that they use late to pick up the leaders in the straight. The problem with backing a horse like this is sometimes the leaders get too far away or in big fields they have to travel 10-15 lengths wide before making a run at the leaders.

But my favourite is the horse that uses early speed to get itself a nice position off the leaders near the rails and then allows the jockey to put them to sleep with a wind break and hopefully a nice pace in the race before the horse can use its good acceleration to make a break to kill off the field either before the turn into the straight or just after and essentially breaking the hearts of the fields before clearing off to a comfortable win...The main problems for these horses are if the speed is too fast at the front they have to overrace the horse to get the position they need to relax the horse and thats leaves them vunerable against the late sprinters. A slower pace suits them...especialy the really classy horses.

Fuck that was a mouthful

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote