ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

EURO 2008 Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jun 2008, 06:59 PM   #16 (permalink)
The Luckiest Man Online

Lucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant future

Greece gave up one quite possibly the dumbest goal I have ever seen against Russia.

The Netherlands look dominant and I wouldn't be shocked to see these guys going to the finals in RSA. I am starting to see why my brother holds them in such high regard.

I think Sweden tried stole France's battle plans: not only did they not intend winning and appeared to be using a 10-0-0 formation, but they still lost to Spain.

On a somewhat unrelated topic, somebody get Barbados a white flag.
Lucky 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2008, 12:27 PM   #17 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 7 View Post
On a somewhat unrelated topic, somebody get Barbados a white flag.
i feel bad for barbados.
they don't have a national team there, and they posted this ad their website asking for professional players who are from barbados. the last line was "give barbados a chance"
its an easy win for usa though. i'd love to see us go to the cup, but i'm really not sure its going to happen. we're in a pitiful group, and the only real threat is mexico. we don't have any really strong opponents to practice against.

i'd like to see spain or portugal win in the finals. but netherlands looks to be a bit of a threat. van der sar is an amazing keeper.

oh, and did anyone catch that turkey game? that was intense. but it sucks for turkey to have to go to their next game without their main keeper.

eta:
i really wanted to see the turkey game go to pks. considering thats never happened in euro history before.

Last edited by sparx; 16 Jun 2008 at 12:31 PM.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2008, 06:18 AM   #18 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I was still laughing my ass off at cech's mistake...what a dumbass. If you come out to get the ball you either catch it of punch it and he did neither

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2008, 06:06 PM   #19 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G O D View Post
I was still laughing my ass off at cech's mistake...what a dumbass. If you come out to get the ball you either catch it of punch it and he did neither
keeping is not the easiest position on the field, and i'll never pretend it is, but cech is too good of a keeper to not have stopped that goal.
Old 18 Jun 2008, 04:18 AM   #20 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparx
keeping is not the easiest position on the field, and i'll never pretend it is, but cech is too good of a keeper to not have stopped that goal.
Ive had to listen to my sister and the so called experts tell me for years that cech was the best keeper in england but i wouldnt swap reina for him ever.

Old 18 Jun 2008, 09:57 AM   #21 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Ive had to listen to my sister and the so called experts tell me for years that cech was the best keeper in england but i wouldnt swap reina for him ever.
I'd keep Lehmann in over him too, although I'm pretty sure he's gonna be playing for Stuttgart now and not Arsenal. Keeping's a lot tougher than it looks, yet somehow a good keeper is not too difficult to find anymore.
Old 18 Jun 2008, 09:59 PM   #22 (permalink)
(:

Quote:
van der sar can out keep cech, if we're talking about the best keeper in england.
Old 22 Jun 2008, 06:42 PM   #23 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

hahahahahha
suck shit italy...im still fucking sore about how they beat us in the world cup so to see them lose to the perrenial chokers in spain at the quarter final stage is great.

Up to the semi stage and we have germany vs turkey and spain vs russia.

Old 22 Jun 2008, 11:38 PM   #24 (permalink)
(:

Quote:
hahahahahha
suck shit italy...im still fucking sore about how they beat us in the world cup so to see them lose to the perrenial chokers in spain at the quarter final stage is great.

Up to the semi stage and we have germany vs turkey and spain vs russia.
i call spain over russia, but germany and turkey is a toss up. turkey has been able to turn almost every game around for themselves this tournament, but germany is gonna be the one to beat. if it comes down to spain v germany, i'm not sure who will win. but i think spain will be able to beat turkey, unless they can pull another victory out of nowhere.
Old 23 Jun 2008, 08:52 PM   #25 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

Id just like to take this opportunity to congratulate the mighty guus hiddink on being a coaching fucking GOD.

This is his fifth major tournament (3 world cups and 2 euros) where he has managed to get all these teams (holland,south korea,australia and russia) through the group stages every time, which will make him the most sought after national team coach after he leaves his russian post.

anyway based on the fact that 3 liverpool players are in the spanish squad, i want them to beat russia but i certainly wont be upset if aussie guus gets his team to pull a miracle out of his ass and go on to win euro 2008.

Old 24 Jun 2008, 03:56 AM   #26 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Germany should crush Turkey. Turkey has about five suspended, five injured, and i think three doubtful. Had a healthy team been in the lineup, it would be a tossup. It's not though. It will be Germany vs. Spain and Germany will beat Spain.
Old 25 Jun 2008, 04:54 PM   #27 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Germany won 3 - 2...what a game...even though most of the important moments were blackout...which was bullshit...but what can we do...

Anyways...great overall game...those Turks are unbelievable...they just never gave up...but Germany is still a better team and indeed they are in the final...

Spain - Russia tomorrow...should be another great game...will be totally different from that 4 - 1 game...
Old 25 Jun 2008, 05:22 PM   #28 (permalink)
The Luckiest Man Online

Lucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant futureLucky 7 has a brilliant future

^3-0 Spain. I'm calling it now. Also, Germany over Spain 2-0
Lucky 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2008, 07:58 PM   #29 (permalink)
Sam

The broadcast was bullshit. We missed two or three goals I think because of that blackout. Fucking Swiss. Germany played unbelievable and Turkey was surprisingly good.

Spain beating Russia is inevitable but I definitely think Germany should beat Spain.
Old 26 Jun 2008, 12:16 AM   #30 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

I wouldn't call Spain over Russia a lock...

Russia was playing unbelievable against the Dutch...