ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Are there any soccer fans at all in this place?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 May 2008, 08:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default Are there any soccer fans at all in this place?

Will someone please talk soccer with me? Give me three reasons why Bayern Munich is not the best club team in all of soccer.
Old 28 May 2008, 09:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

They have the cooler mini-van then other moms
Old 28 May 2008, 10:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Will someone please talk soccer with me? Give me three reasons why Bayern Munich is not the best club team in all of soccer.
What only 3???

1. The didnt even qualify for the european champions league last season when they finished a dismal 4th in their league. They did win it this season after parting with the dollars to buy 8 players including luca toni, klose and riberry.

2. Even with this new and improved squad they failed to even qualify for the eufa cup final (2nd tiered european comp).

3. Due to the lack of german teams that have even qualified for the latter rounds of the champions league in the last 7 years since bayern last won the chamions league, they would be lucky if they still even qualified as one of the 16 top teams in europe let alone the world.

And the reason that soccer gets talked about so little is because PWF doesnt have that many soccer fans although with euro 08 starting in less than 2 weeks we might see a little more

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2008, 03:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

huge soccer fan. just, you know, it's hard to talk about it here because aside from Shane and Dev, i was pretty sure that was it.
Old 29 May 2008, 03:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

....Is that the one where they have riots and such...
Old 29 May 2008, 11:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
....Is that the one where they have riots and such...
Nah not the german league although the german fans have a rep for retarded behaviour when their national teams play.

I give bayern credit for having over 140000 members though.. thats awesome paying support right there

Old 29 May 2008, 11:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G O D View Post
What only 3???

1. The didnt even qualify for the european champions league last season when they finished a dismal 4th in their league. They did win it this season after parting with the dollars to buy 8 players including luca toni, klose and riberry.

2. Even with this new and improved squad they failed to even qualify for the eufa cup final (2nd tiered european comp).

3. Due to the lack of german teams that have even qualified for the latter rounds of the champions league in the last 7 years since bayern last won the chamions league, they would be lucky if they still even qualified as one of the 16 top teams in europe let alone the world.

And the reason that soccer gets talked about so little is because PWF doesnt have that many soccer fans although with euro 08 starting in less than 2 weeks we might see a little more
^This

*awaits an Igloo response (I believe he is a Werder Bremen fan)*

I am more on the casual side of soccer fandom (can't quote copious facts and stats) but I love a lil footy chatter.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2008, 05:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

I was thinking of Euro 08 thread...but didn't think anyone would participate...I might have the thread after all...
Old 29 May 2008, 06:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
What only 3???

Obviously, best in all of soccer was an exaggeration, but not even top 16 in Europe? You have to be kidding. I'll admit that last year was awful, but the changes we made have really helped this season. I do think that Kahn retired a bit too early but Rensing will do a good job taking over. The rebuilding we did in one year was insane and it's only looking to get better. Seriously, how good is Podolski?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G O D
Nah not the german league although the german fans have a rep for retarded behaviour when their national teams play.

I give bayern credit for having over 140000 members though.. thats awesome paying support right there
Yeah, I believe that's the English teams who are the uncivilized ones.

Bayern's fan base is incredible. I was in Munich during gameday and it was just like being in Gainesville on football game day. Everyone had Bayern Munchen scarfs and such. The Hofbrahaus was packed with Bayern Munchen fans singing and such.
Old 02 Jun 2008, 09:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

sammy.

Consider the fact that even with these new super players they bought to beef up there side they still managed in the uefa cup to draw away to braga and bolton at home in the group stage.

Drew at home to aberdeen who should have been squashed (which the did in the away leg)

Needed a miracle last minute goal in getafe in the quarters.

And they capitulated against zenit st petersburgh in the semis.

So based on that i would have all 4 champions league qualifiers in england, spain and italy as a higher ranked team than bayern with only leaves 4 spots to fill from the others that would make bayern as not one of the top 16.

man u, chelsea, arsenal, liverpool, inter, ac milan, roma, real madrid, sevilla, barca, villarreal and even athletico madrid, fenerbache, PSV, lyon,

Thats 14 off the top of my head, then you have a whole bunch of next level teams that bayern are a part of until they improve.
Teams like zenit, rangers, celtic, ajax, aston villa, everton, tottenham, fiorentina, Udinese, sampdoria.

They just havent shown me enough yet to convince me... maybe that will change in the CL next season.

As for crowd violence...south america are probably still the worst but italy have had a couple of aweful incidents that have lead to a couple of teams playing there matches in empty stadia.

Last edited by G O D; 02 Jun 2008 at 09:42 PM.
Old 02 Jun 2008, 10:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I hate soccer...but please feel free to talk soccer, if you must.

Well I can't say I totally hate soccer...I mean...

...I LOOOOOOOOOVE the World Cup.

...but surprisingly enough...not for the soccer.

No, I love La Copa Da Vida because each and every time they do it, German Soccer Hooligan shows up and pimpslaps the FUCK out of French Soccer Hooligan. It's like a WWII reenactment almost, only without American Soccer Hooligan showing up to liberate the Frenchies.

Someday...I don't know how, but someday...German Soccer Hooligan is going to come face to face...mono y mono...eyeball to eyeball with Raider Fan. And when Raider Fan and German Soccer Hooligan face off, it is going to be a straight up BLOODBATH. You want to get 10,000,000 hits on Youtube? You want a $100 Million PPV??

Air that. Air German Soccer Hooligan vs. Raider Fan...TO THE DEATH!!

That would be fucking badass.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2008, 01:26 AM   #12 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev View Post
^This

*awaits an Igloo response (I believe he is a Werder Bremen fan)*

I am more on the casual side of soccer fandom (can't quote copious facts and stats) but I love a lil footy chatter.
Haha .... Bayern are a bunch of bums.

Team rivalries aside ... Bayern are without a doubt one of the top teams in the Bundesliga. However, to put them above the top teams in the EPL, Serie A and La Liga is just ridiculous.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2008, 08:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
sammy.

Consider the fact that even with these new super players they bought to beef up there side they still managed in the uefa cup to draw away to braga and bolton at home in the group stage.

Drew at home to aberdeen who should have been squashed (which the did in the away leg)

Needed a miracle last minute goal in getafe in the quarters.

And they capitulated against zenit st petersburgh in the semis.

So based on that i would have all 4 champions league qualifiers in england, spain and italy as a higher ranked team than bayern with only leaves 4 spots to fill from the others that would make bayern as not one of the top 16.

man u, chelsea, arsenal, liverpool, inter, ac milan, roma, real madrid, sevilla, barca, villarreal and even athletico madrid, fenerbache, PSV, lyon,

Thats 14 off the top of my head, then you have a whole bunch of next level teams that bayern are a part of until they improve.
Teams like zenit, rangers, celtic, ajax, aston villa, everton, tottenham, fiorentina, Udinese, sampdoria.

They just havent shown me enough yet to convince me... maybe that will change in the CL next season.

As for crowd violence...south america are probably still the worst but italy have had a couple of aweful incidents that have lead to a couple of teams playing there matches in empty stadia.
Aston Villa, Everton, Fiorentina? That's ridiculous to compare them to Bayern. Maybe last year. Last year was just hell, match after match. We won the Bundesliga for God's sake. As much as I hate Man U, they're obviously better than Bayern. I think Chelsea, Real (gay) Madrid, and Liverpool are all pretty even with Bayern at this point. You'll see during the CL games that Bayern's not even close to the same team we were last year. Comparing them to Udinese though? What the fuck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
Team rivalries aside ... Bayern are without a doubt one of the top teams in the Bundesliga. However, to put them above the top teams in the EPL, Serie A and La Liga is just ridiculous.
One of the top teams in the Bundesliga? Who is even close in the Bundesliga?

Four stars, by the way!
Old 04 Jun 2008, 07:34 AM   #14 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

did you even see there games in the euro cup this year???? the couldnt even put fucking bolton away in the group stage with their new team of superstars.... they got annihilated in the semis away against zenit 5-0.

forget the shitty bundesliga, that competition has been going backwards for years and they lost an automatic spot in the champions league to england because of it in 2001.

Stop reading the team on paper because that doesnt and never will win football games.

I swear sam the eufa cup was set up for them to win... their team looked a million times classier than any team in the competition and even after the failed 3rd teams from the CL group stage joined in they still should have been too good but the pricks continued to play shitty football and cost me more than any other team did with bets

Last edited by G O D; 04 Jun 2008 at 07:37 AM.
Old 04 Jun 2008, 09:21 AM   #15 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
did you even see there games in the euro cup this year???? the couldnt even put fucking bolton away in the group stage with their new team of superstars.... they got annihilated in the semis away against zenit 5-0.

forget the shitty bundesliga, that competition has been going backwards for years and they lost an automatic spot in the champions league to england because of it in 2001.

Stop reading the team on paper because that doesnt and never will win football games.

I swear sam the eufa cup was set up for them to win... their team looked a million times classier than any team in the competition and even after the failed 3rd teams from the CL group stage joined in they still should have been too good but the pricks continued to play shitty football and cost me more than any other team did with bets
Give them time. This year was serious rebuilding. Come next season, we will be unstoppable. We were untouchable in the Bundesliga, give them another chance and the world won't be able to touch them.