ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NBA playoffs thread...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Apr 2008, 01:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default NBA playoffs thread...

It's here!!!!!...

Any team in the West could go down..and it's not even an upset...that's how tight the West is this year...and aside from the Spurs...okay I might be biased here...but the Jazz and Hornets are looking strong...along with the Lakers...

Houston is getting weak at the wrong time...at this rate the Jazz probably will sweep the Rockets...
1st round...

Lakers vs. Nuggets - Lakers 4-2

Hornets vs. Mavs - Hornets 4-3 this should be a close series...

Spurs vs. Suns - Spurs 4-3 we might need Horry to hip checked Nash again here...LOL...

Jazz vs. Rockets - 4-1, possibly 4-0 clean sweep for the Jazz...

2nd round...

Lakers vs. Jazz - Lakers 4-3 wouldn't surprise me at all if the Jazz pull a W in this series...

Hornets vs. Spurs - Spurs 4-2 as good as the Hornets are...they have no answer for Duncan...believe that...

Western Conf....

Lakers vs. Spurs - Spurs 4-3 once again Ginobili will be the X factor...with Parker and Duncan running the show...

East

Well I won't bother with the lower seeds...only 4 legits teams here...

Celts...Pistons...Cavs...Magics...with Celts and Pistons in the East Conf...

Pistons bench is playing unbelievable basketball...and they should once again prove why they are the elite in the East...sorry KG...you're not getting that ring with the Celts...at least not this year...

Spurs vs. Pistons - the rematch...with the Spurs once again comes out on top...and there you have it...back-to-back Champs for the first time...5 titles in 9 years for the Spurs...and that should secure a dynasty spot...and 4th Finals MVP for Duncan and that should secure "The Best Forward in the NBA Ever" title...

GINOBILIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...
Old 17 Apr 2008, 03:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

NBA Finals 2008 Celtics vs Suns!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2008, 10:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Phila.

Pistons in 4.
Old 17 Apr 2008, 03:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

My Lake show should cakewalk to the West Finals. The Nuggets play 0 defense. Maybe worse than 0..Like -5. The Jazz suck ass anywhere outside Utah.

I got the West finals being Lakers vs. Suns. The Suns have revenge on their mind. Lakers beat the Suns in 6.

Boston vs. Detroit in the East. Boston in 7.

Lakers vs. Celtics in the finals.
Old 17 Apr 2008, 06:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

I knew the Lakers were a great team, they've earned their #1 seed. Lakers/Celtics does seem possible, now that would be old school. Go Celtics. My predictions for the first round:

Eastern Conference

Celtics/Hawks- Celtics in 4. Easy win for the Celtics.

Pistons/Sixers- Pistons in 4. Same story as the Celtics series, the East is too weak.

Magic/Raptors- Magic in 6. Raptors are a solid team with players like Calderon and Bosh, they can take the Magic, but I don't think they'll beat them.

Cavs/Wizards- Cavs in 6. Wizards are a good team and everyone's healthy. Arenas is still comin off the injury, though. Cavs have better defense and Lebron James.

Western Conference

Lakers/Nuggets- Lakers in 5. Hopefully Anthony won't get caught for playing under the influence. Lakers are the better team, maybe the Nuggets can win a game but that's it.

Mavericks/Hornets- Mavericks in 6. Because of all the competition in the West, the Mavs are better than their seventh seed indicates. If the final regular season game was a sign of anything, then the Hornets need to watch out. Kidd was a good acquisition and he's starting to really fit into this Mavs team.

Spurs/Suns- Suns in 7. Two equally great teams, this year the Suns get their revenge.

Jazz/Rockets- Jazz in 7. Jazz may have home-court advantage but the Rockets have proven that they can beat them on the road. Rockets have a solid team, despite the loss of Yao. If he was playing, they could probably win the series, but I'm going with the Jazz.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2008, 04:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Spurs first lead of the game!!...that's right...Hack-a-Shaq baby!!...that's what you got for being suck ass at free throws...fat boy!
Old 19 Apr 2008, 04:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

Finlay with the BIG SHOT!...WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Fuck...this IS why I LOVE THIS GAME!!!...
Old 19 Apr 2008, 05:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

Duncan for 333333333333333333333333333333...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO

Tim Duncan is a motherfucking BEASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...

Shiiiit...MVP MVP MVP MVP...
Old 19 Apr 2008, 05:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GINOBILIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII for the win!!!!!!...GINOBILIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIII...

Damn...one of the greatest playoffs game I've ever seen...I LOVE THIS GAME!!!...

GINOBILIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Old 19 Apr 2008, 11:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Bet Glue is happy that Lebron and Co. won saturday.
Old 20 Apr 2008, 12:16 AM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Pistons finally get started today. Lets go to work.
Old 20 Apr 2008, 02:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

D-howard got 25/20/5 blks...fucking beast...

Oh and Chris Bosh looks like Snoop Dogg...
Old 20 Apr 2008, 04:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoCan View Post
Oh and Chris Bosh looks like Snoop Dogg...
Actually, Bosh looks like a dinosaur...A raptor in particular...

Watching the Laker game as we speak and God, they are fun as hell to watch. Especially with the bench in and knocking down 3s to put the game away...

Sidenote: Mike Breen, J. Van Gundy and Mark Jax make are a great broadcasting team. Sad that Jax is leaving the booth after this year though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2008, 08:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

I fucking hate the Pistons. We play like we can just turn it on in the final two minutes and win every game. Fucking hell.

Bring back Larry Brown.
Old 21 Apr 2008, 12:17 AM   #15 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

Detroit...

How did you like the Gasol trade Troy...damn...they are a serious threat to my Spurs...