ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

The NHL playoffs thread!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Apr 2008, 07:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default The NHL playoffs thread!

First I'd like to say... Go Sharks!

Ever since I worked for the team last year, I finally started really enjoying the game. I have always had a sublte liking for the NHL, but now my liking is growing into an almost love for the game. There is still allot I have to learn about the sport, I still don't know all the rules... or understand them for that matter. But it certainly is an exciting sport, unlike Golf, Baseball, or Tennis.

Sharks & the Flames have been having an exciting playoffs, so exciting that it could be scripted into a movie. I hope there's a happy ending. GO Sharks!

Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2008, 07:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

That hit on Marleu the other game was one of the sickest hits I've ever seen.

Wings - Preds tonight. I'm expecting the Wings to take game 4, then finish it off at home.
Old 16 Apr 2008, 07:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear View Post
That hit on Marleu the other game was one of the sickest hits I've ever seen.

Wings - Preds tonight. I'm expecting the Wings to take game 4, then finish it off at home.
I hate the Wings, solely because they have the Sharks number... GO PREDs!

That was a sick hit on Marleu, but what about that last second victory last night!

Old 16 Apr 2008, 10:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

God dammit. The Wings are losing tonight.

I don't know what's wrong either. At least from what I can see, they aren't playing terrible. Nashville is just playing better.
Old 17 Apr 2008, 12:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

I'll be surprise if you get anyone else to reply to this thread...other than Spear......Hockey......

But seriously though...you work for the Sharks?...that's cool...live in San Jose?...

Well I don't watch Hockey period...so yeah...but there are hardcore fans here in San Jose...
Old 17 Apr 2008, 01:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoCan View Post
I'll be surprise if you get anyone else to reply to this thread...other than Spear......Hockey......

But seriously though...you work for the Sharks?...that's cool...live in San Jose?...

Well I don't watch Hockey period...so yeah...but there are hardcore fans here in San Jose...
Correction "worked" for the Sharks. I live in San Jose (near Willow Glenn) I now work in Los Gatos as a background investigator and on Friday nights as a Karaoke DJ @ the Oasis in Sunnyvale.

I gave up working for the Sharks cause I was working 3 jobs at the same time, the Sharks was the most demanding and the least paying. There was also the politics of the Arena that I could not stand.

Sharks are on again tonite woo-hoo... Go Sharks!

Old 17 Apr 2008, 01:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

i just hope the Flyers die. thats it
Old 17 Apr 2008, 07:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Dark Master

There is one particular reason why I really got into Hockey...

These guys should take some MMA classes.

Old 17 Apr 2008, 08:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear View Post
God dammit. The Wings are losing tonight.

I don't know what's wrong either. At least from what I can see, they aren't playing terrible. Nashville is just playing better.
The Wings are good enough to win a Cup, but alot of hockey fans have predicted them to choke early. For their sake, I hope that isn't happening. The series is tied 2-2 right now, Detroit should've been done with Nashville in 4 or 5 games.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Apr 2008, 12:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
The Wings are good enough to win a Cup, but alot of hockey fans have predicted them to choke early. For their sake, I hope that isn't happening. The series is tied 2-2 right now, Detroit should've been done with Nashville in 4 or 5 games.
Eh, Nashville kinda scared me. We own everyone else in the league, but have struggled majorly against our division. Plus I think Hasek just went into a funk.

If Babcock starts Osgood in game 5 and 6, I think we'll put them out. If not, Nashville might upset us.
Old 18 Apr 2008, 02:17 AM   #11 (permalink)
The Dark Master

:wo ot:

Weee Hooo! Sharks Win!!!

Get on board the CheeChoo Train!!!

CheeChoo-choo-choo, CheeChoo-choo-choo, CheeChoo!!!

:wo ot:

Last edited by Yoda; 18 Apr 2008 at 02:20 AM.
Old 19 Apr 2008, 02:48 AM   #12 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I hate Detroit. I find them to be one of the most boring teams in the NHL to watch.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Apr 2008, 03:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Ouch, my Sharks got beat by the Flamers last night, 2-0... that felt like a quick kick to the nuts. Now the seriea is tied up @ 3-3. It all comes down to tomorrow nights game in SJ.

Old 21 Apr 2008, 06:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

We just wanted to celebrate on our own arena that is all......right?...
Old 21 Apr 2008, 07:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoCan View Post
We just wanted to celebrate on our own arena that is all......right?...

Umm... yeah, yeah! That's right, the SJ Sharks know that nail-biters = ratings.