ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Hoop talks...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Mar 2008, 04:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default Hoop talks...

Now I know majority of the board is Football orientated...but let's talk some hoops...NBA style or March Madness...

So...Lakers made a nice trade...send away the biggest bust in the NBA draft ever (Brown) to Memphis for Pau Gasol (Aver. 19.0 points...9.0 boards) a game...and somebody from need to find a way to break a few more fingers on Kobe's hands...apparently a broken pinkie on his shooting hand didn't stopped him from scoring 52 points...

Yao went down...surprise surprise surprise...Nice to see Mutombo with his finger wagging again...but sorry T-mac...look like your name is going to be Tracy "Can't get out of a first round playoffs" Mcgrady...AGAIN...15-games winning streak is nice though...but enjoy it while you still can...

Spurs...all I got to say is GINOBILIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII......so damn hot in the month of February...I can boldly say this...definitely player of the month...oh and "guess who's back...back again...Spurs are back...number one once again..." top of the Conference...Yeah!!...

Suns and Shaq...hmmm...Mavs and Kidd...I like to see familiar faces in new places...but those could be costly trades...but hey...you never know until the playoffs start...

Lastly...Monta Ellis...Baron Davis...Captain Jack...jump on the bandwagon y'all...the Warriors express is rolling on...

LBJ is fucking ridiculous...but the MVP honor seems to point to Kobe...and for now I agree...

Feel free to jump in...I'll post more stuffs NBA-related as I find them interesting...
Old 05 Mar 2008, 12:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Pistons FTW.

Can anybody stop the friggin Rockets? They lose Yao and STILL keep the streak alive.:mellow:

Sam Cassel signs with the Celtics. Meh.

College Ball. Spartans pulled off a huge win against Indiana dealing them their first loss since Sampson was given the boot. Lets see if they can keep it going into the big ten tournament and then the NCAA Tourney.
Old 09 Mar 2008, 04:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Houston got 18th straight wins...McGraddy played all 48:00 minutes to lead them with 41 points...and the win...that's HARDCORE right there...Yao who???

LBJ continued to be amazing...

Well Pat Riley got his wish...it wasn't enough to lose a game...he wants to lose TWO games in one day......oh and how about losing the same game TWICE!...You got it Pat...
Old 12 Mar 2008, 12:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I backed overs in both the suns game and the lakers game +223.5 and +213.5 respectively.

Suns crushed the total with 4 minutes left...gotta love the run and gun style. no defense.

lakers game still need 54 in the last quarter

*edit* 6 points in 2 minutes

SWEEEETTTTTT,
Gambling is the fucking life baby

Last edited by G O D; 12 Mar 2008 at 12:48 AM.
G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2008, 02:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by G O D View Post
I backed overs in both the suns game and the lakers game +223.5 and +213.5 respectively.

Suns crushed the total with 4 minutes left...gotta love the run and gun style. no defense.

lakers game still need 54 in the last quarter

*edit* 6 points in 2 minutes

SWEEEETTTTTT,
Gambling is the fucking life baby
NICE!...I used to with the NBA...but got burned a couple times with the spreads...fucking .5 seconds left they would make a pointless basket and killed the 1.5 point spread...how fucked up is that...reason why you don't have to convinced me...I already believe the games are fixed...
Old 12 Mar 2008, 11:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Houston is at 19 wins. When is this team going to lose?
Old 12 Mar 2008, 02:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Houston is at 19 wins. When is this team going to lose?
Possibly tonight...against the Hawks no less...

They are 0-3 the last 3 trips to ATL...and losing 12 the last 15 trips to ATL...that's a game to watch right there tonight...

If not sooner or later they're going to run into the Spurs or the Warriors...and that should be the end of their streak...

Well it is not the first round of the playoffs so I'm not betting against McGraddy......
Old 12 Mar 2008, 08:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoCan View Post
NICE!...I used to with the NBA...but got burned a couple times with the spreads...fucking .5 seconds left they would make a pointless basket and killed the 1.5 point spread...how fucked up is that...reason why you don't have to convinced me...I already believe the games are fixed...
The spreads got to me a long time ago. Too many teams take the foot off the gas when a mile in front. and with some of the short prices on the moneyline and getting my ass handed to me when a 14 point dog would get up...fuck that.

Now i dont take it seriously like i do on football games (NFL,EPL,NRL) and just back over/unders in the nba...that way i dont have to give a shit who wins...as long as they score (or dont score) plenty

Old 12 Mar 2008, 09:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

My only hope for overs in the knicks game now is for overtime.

fuck stupid shitty teams.

Only the cavs and spurs games can save my day

Last edited by G O D; 12 Mar 2008 at 09:56 PM.
Old 12 Mar 2008, 10:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

fucking stupid spurs have 4 points in the last quarter after 9 minutes...fucking jobbers costing me my bet

Old 13 Mar 2008, 12:01 AM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Possibly tonight...against the Hawks no less...

They are 0-3 the last 3 trips to ATL...and losing 12 the last 15 trips to ATL...that's a game to watch right there tonight...

If not sooner or later they're going to run into the Spurs or the Warriors...and that should be the end of their streak...

Well it is not the first round of the playoffs so I'm not betting against McGraddy......
Nope.
20 in a row.
Old 13 Mar 2008, 03:15 AM   #12 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

20 in a row...nice very nice...They could be 21 in a row because they are facing Bobcats next...and then Lakers, Hornets, Suns, Warriors...damn...tough stretch...

Shane...tonight the damn spread worked in my favor for once...Warriors -10 against the Raps...about 6 Mins left in the game...Raps up by 1...Warriors made a 24-3 runs to end the game...how sweet is that!...covers baby!...

Oh and Spurs lost BIG tonight...somehow I know they was going to lose big...just didn't have the heart to bet against Ginobili ...but oh well...
Old 13 Mar 2008, 11:13 AM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
20 in a row...nice very nice...They could be 21 in a row because they are facing Bobcats next...and then Lakers, Hornets, Suns, Warriors...damn...tough stretch...

Shane...tonight the damn spread worked in my favor for once...Warriors -10 against the Raps...about 6 Mins left in the game...Raps up by 1...Warriors made a 24-3 runs to end the game...how sweet is that!...covers baby!...

Oh and Spurs lost BIG tonight...somehow I know they was going to lose big...just didn't have the heart to bet against Ginobili ...but oh well...
T-Mac's been on fire. It's nice to see him play so well.
Old 15 Mar 2008, 07:51 AM   #14 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

21 and counting...tie for 1st place in the West...that's some streak...
Old 17 Mar 2008, 04:56 AM   #15 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

22 now...beating the Lakers...now they're in first place...nice...

Nuggets scored 168 points...damn...that's nice for a team that won't make the playoffs...because the Warriors are in baby...