ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Holy Crap

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Feb 2008, 12:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
shocked Holy Crap

For those of you who don't know, Richard Zednik of the Florida Panthers took a skate to the neck tonight. If you've never seen the blade of an ice skate before, they're razor sharp. The cut left a huge gash in his neck, and a trail of blood all over the ice.

Here's a picture...

Thankfully he's in stable condition in a Buffalo hospital right now.
Old 11 Feb 2008, 12:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Damn that's horrible. My mom used to tell me about seeing a similar incident on TV, and I would tell the story to other people. The AP article mentioned Clint Malarchuk in 1989, so maybe that's who she was referring to.

That's hockey. You get fucked up. Gotta give lots of credit to Zednik for going through that. It may have been a bad incident but it was a memorable incident. He'll be okay.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2008, 12:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast Mode View Post
Damn that's horrible. My mom used to tell me about seeing a similar incident on TV, and I would tell the story to other people. The AP article mentioned Clint Malarchuk in 1989, so maybe that's who she was referring to.

That's hockey. You get fucked up. Gotta give lots of credit to Zednik for going through that. It may have been a bad incident but it was a memorable incident. He'll be okay.
Probably. Someone on another board said, "we've got another Malarchuk here".

I give tons of credit to Zednik. Apparently when he was cut, he just clutched his neck and immediately went to the Panthers bench. I give big props to the Buffalo trainers too. One rushed over to the Panthers bench to help out.

I just hope Zednik can get back soon now. He's been crucial to the Panthers this year.
Old 11 Feb 2008, 12:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

From the article:

"Malarchuk required over 300 stitches but spent only one night in the hospital, returning to practice after four days. On April 2, he played the final five minutes in the season finale, less than two weeks after his injury."

Hockey players are fucking tough. If everything goes well, I don't think Zednik will be gone for too long.

- Jadakiss
Old 11 Feb 2008, 12:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast Mode View Post
From the article:

"Malarchuk required over 300 stitches but spent only one night in the hospital, returning to practice after four days. On April 2, he played the final five minutes in the season finale, less than two weeks after his injury."

Hockey players are fucking tough. If everything goes well, I don't think Zednik will be gone for too long.
I don't think he will be either.

Doctors actually suggested Malarchuk sit the rest of the season, but he was like, "fuck that".

They'll stitch Zednik up and I wouldn't be supprised to see him back within a few weeks.
Old 11 Feb 2008, 12:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Gotta love the attitude these hockey players have. You just keep playing.

- Jadakiss
Old 11 Feb 2008, 03:06 AM   #7 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

I don't watch Hockey...just like the rest of America...

But this is a pretty bad incident...Hope dude is okay...
Old 11 Feb 2008, 12:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

The Malarchuk video is out there. It's pretty fucking gross. He gets cut and then he's hunched over and like gallons of blood come gushing out of his neck. You see it on TV whenever they show those "Worst Damn 50 Moments in Sports" and shit.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2008, 09:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Apparently he was seconds away from dying and him putting pressure on his neck is actually what saved his life. That's crazy.