ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Spying ok in Washington but not in the NFL.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Feb 2008, 12:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Spying ok in Washington but not in the NFL.

Ok so this is what's wrong with our country.

So if our own govenment spys on our email, mypsace, home phone, cell phones, faxes, paper mail and all other media that's ok.

But if a football team spys on another team there all of a sudden is an uproar.

Isn't there something wrong with this picture?

Discuss.

Last edited by BOSTON; 04 Feb 2008 at 12:58 AM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2008, 08:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

This thread is so fucking asinine it doesn't even warrant a real response...just using it as another reason to laugh at you Boston.

17-0 > 18-1

Side Note: If I was a mod still this shit would be binned.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2008, 10:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

So you're saying that it's perfectly alright if Bellichoke decides to use a few cameramen to spy on other teams defensive strategies? Right....
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2008, 04:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

What's funny is how The Daily Show pointed this out last night.....I'd post the video but well you know.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2008, 11:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Post it in another forum, genius
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2008, 12:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I am amazed this is actually still in MOTM.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2008, 11:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Maybe this should say "The Patriots cheat and it's all Cheney's fault"

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2008, 09:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
I'd post a video...but you know.

THAT'S RIGHT, BITCH!!

You'd post a video but......if you're going to post in Meeting Of The Minds, I'm going to demand that you use yours. Now I know that gets you all upset because you're all "intellectually challenged" and "communication impaired," but I think I have an answer for you...we'll get to that a little bit later in my post...

But first...yes. It is, in fact a problem that the Patriots cheated. Actually, the word is "disgrace," but we're going to keep it simple for you, Boston......and we're going to call it a "problem."

The Patriots cheated and won 3 Super Bowls doing it. The Rams, Panthers, Eagles and most of all Indianapolis Colts all might have been champions had the Patriots not cheated. We'll never know if they could have because the Patriots not only cheated them out of victory, but they cheated the NFL and it's fans out of the ability to find out. The Patriots even cheated themselves.

The Patriots could have very well been one of the greatest dynastys ever, but now that everyone knows that they've been cheating at best since their first Super Bowl appearance since getting anally raped by Da Bears in 85...how great can they be?

Really...how great can you consider a group of cheaters? The Patriots might have been that good, as I said in my Sell Out thread that they still had to go on the field and do it...but really...how great are they if they have to cheat to win? This is the NFL...not Smackdown.

Now Boston, I know all that "common sense" jibberish does you no good, so I'm just going to go ahead and break down a few things so a mental midget like yourself can catch my drift.

Cheating is wrong.

Winning honestly is what competition, but especially sport is all about. (Hence the term "sportsmanship." )

No one player, coach, "trainer", team or idiot fan is bigger than the game.

^^^
This isn't rocket science people. Now Boston, stop kidding yourself into thinking that the Pats' championships aren't tainted. And for fuck's fucking sake, stop fucking whining while you're at it...Jesus Christ, my teething infant girl cries less than you do.

Now, moving forward, personally, I hope Belichoke is fired. By the NFL. Forever.

Contracting the Patriots is probably a bit much to hope for, but that won't stop me. Mainly however, myself and I'd imagine all Browns fans are happy because today it's reasonable to believe that Belichoke has a good chance to be banned from the NFL for life. After all, Pete Rose was, and he didn't even fix games...he just bet on them.

Oh yeah, and I'm moving this to sports. So you can go ahead and post all the Youtube vids you want, Boston!!

Within reason of course...I'll just delete what I don't approve of but you already know that...

In all honesty you're precious little thread will probably have to be merged, too.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.

Last edited by The Glue; 15 Feb 2008 at 09:49 PM.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2008, 01:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

The government "spying" is to keep our country safe. The Patriots spying is to give them the upper hand in winning a Super Bowl.

Big difference. John Stewart's an idiot.