ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Belichek...biggest bitch in sports??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Feb 2008, 11:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Belichek...biggest bitch in sports??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJD, some Yahoo.com blogger
If he's going to lose, Bill Belichick would rather be elsewhere
By MJD

Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 11:12 pm EST
On more than one occasion this year, Bill Belichick and the Patriots have run up the score on an overmatched opponent, and forced an opposing coach to sit there and watch his beaten team go through the motions while their heineys were being handed to them.

But when the shoe's on the other foot, and Bill Belichick's team has been beaten, he can't sit there and take the pain for a few seconds.

With :02 left on the clock, and his team just having failed on a last chance 4th down effort, Bill Belichick ran onto the field for a quick handshake, and then bolted for the locker room. Belichick's an important guy and everything, but I wasn't aware that the league had given him the authority to decide when games end.

There's time left on the clock, his team's been humbled, outplayed, and lost their chance at history ... and Bill Belichick doesn't have the stomach to sit there and absorb the pain until the clock read 0:00.

That's unsportsmanlike at best, disrespectful at least, and at worst, it makes him a big sissy.

Because Bill Belichick wanted to go hide when he lost, the field ended up being flooded with people, and the officials had to clear the area before the Giants could take their final snap and make it official. When you lose, you take your loss. You don't leave early because it makes you feel sad inside. Your opponent deserves more respect than that.

Anyone remember in 2004 when Randy Moss left the sidelines with 2 seconds left in a Vikings vs. Redskins game? Moss was selfish, a baby, a quitter, didn't respect his teammates, and didn't respect the game. Belichick just did the same thing, but did it on the biggest possible stage, and did it from the position of a leader of men.

Maybe there's something to be said for the inability to lose well ... most great winners don't lose well, and a sore loser is still a loser.

But still, if you're an adult, you finish out the game, and you give your opponents the stage and the respect they deserve.
Good point. Belichek's inability to own defeat is legend. But after reading this...I mean that's not running away from defeat, that's being a bitch.

Someone on another board was like..."he didn't know, he thought the game was over..."

Bullshit. It's the fucking Super Bowl. Belichoke was probably told that there were still two seconds of game left about 80 times as he walked off the field. He's just a little bitch who likes to run up the score on some teams and then run off before the game's over when he's the one who's beaten.

Fuck you Belichoke. At least be a fucking man.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2008, 11:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Yeah, I thought it was a bitch move.
Didn't the offense leave the field too?
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2008, 11:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

He is a pretty big pussy ass bitch.

I hope the 31 other NFL teams take note and snub him in the midfield handshake from now on. That would be pwnage.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2008, 12:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Thats his character guys, he was supposed to do that.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2008, 12:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
He is a pretty big pussy ass bitch.

I hope the 31 other NFL teams take note and snub him in the midfield handshake from now on. That would be pwnage.
But he didn't snub anyone...

I still disagree with his actions. Even when fans leave early, I still think that's ridiculous. If you show up for the game, you stay till the end. You don't go "oh I guess I have better things to do because the outcome is certain." Just my view.
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2008, 12:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Good point. Belichek's inability to own defeat is legend. But after reading this...I mean that's not running away from defeat, that's being a bitch.

Someone on another board was like..."he didn't know, he thought the game was over..."

Bullshit. It's the fucking Super Bowl. Belichoke was probably told that there were still two seconds of game left about 80 times as he walked off the field. He's just a little bitch who likes to run up the score on some teams and then run off before the game's over when he's the one who's beaten.

Fuck you Belichoke. At least be a fucking man.

Late.
First off my hats off to the New York Giants for beating the NE Patriots in my home state of Arizona.

But Glue, Please you are quoting a yahoo blogger after calling a jounralist of a "blogger" on a MOTM thread I posted?

Atleast the Patriots didn't lose to the Arizona Cardinals.

Last edited by BOSTON; 04 Feb 2008 at 12:37 AM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2008, 12:31 AM   #7 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

I'm not the biggest Beli fan, but there was mass chaos at the end of the game, the clock did hit 0 then went back to 1, so he probably thought it was over, than when he found out he had to go out and play he wasn't going to, personally I wouldn't.
Old 04 Feb 2008, 01:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

The guy didn't like losing, I don't see whats the problem...Who likes to lose?

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2008, 04:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC View Post
I'm not the biggest Beli fan, but there was mass chaos at the end of the game, the clock did hit 0 then went back to 1, so he probably thought it was over, than when he found out he had to go out and play he wasn't going to, personally I wouldn't.

i noticed that too, the clock was all fucked up. it would freeze up then go real fast and pass the right time, then bounce back too far then reset. maybe he really thought it was over.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2008, 06:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC View Post
I just watched it again...I got that shit taped on HD DVR ...because I hadn't seen the clock run off to 0...but you're right it did.

I also watched the head offical run right up to Bellichoke as he was shaking Coughlin's hand to let him know a play needed to be ran...and Bellichoke just ignored him and kept walking.

He knew a play needed to be ran...but he decided to take his loss without any dignity...and that makes him a bitch...period.

xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2008, 10:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xer0 View Post
I just watched it again...I got that shit taped on HD DVR ...because I hadn't seen the clock run off to 0...but you're right it did.

I also watched the head offical run right up to Bellichoke as he was shaking Coughlin's hand to let him know a play needed to be ran...and Bellichoke just ignored him and kept walking.

He knew a play needed to be ran...but he decided to take his loss without any dignity...and that makes him a bitch...period.

QFMFE I remember watching his post game interview and all I could think was "damn I'd hate to be the motherfucker who has to interview him right now" and of course all Bill could say was "uhhhhh *makes clicking noise with lips* I'm very disappointed"

I guess he just didn't have enough camera guys shooting the Giants.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2008, 11:57 AM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Give me a fucking break. Belijerk knew every last fucking thing happening in that game, down to how many players were on the field for a punt. He knew damn well he was running off like a dick because he lost. Personally, I'm not surprised in the least. I expect nothing less than total arrogance and classless bullshit from him.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2008, 04:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Bastard
But Glue, Please you are quoting a yahoo blogger after calling a jounralist of a "blogger" on a MOTM thread I posted?
LMAO...yeah......slight difference here buddy...see...if you read my post you'll notice that the blogger got me thinking and I followed up with "Good Point."

Add on to that the fact that this blogger isn't a schitzophrenic mental midget sitting in a pair of depends, typing into an aol account while sitting in a pile of his own filth.

When you however, post a blog…you post it as if it’s an article out of the Wall Street Journal written by Alan Greenspan himself.

This is sports opinion…duhh. This isn’t some yayhoo trying to claim that W. was flying the second plane into the World Trade Center or whatever other brainless garbage you post.

And yeah, it’s classless. The guy runs it up on everyone he can and when he loses a hard fought game, THE BEST SUPER BOWL EVER, IMO…he doesn’t even stick around for the final gun. That’s classless and it’s bitchass. There’s no way he didn’t know there was still time on the clock.

Every employee of the NFL was at that game and there’s no way he wasn’t approached by at least fifteen geeks going “Mr. Belichek! The game isn’t over yet!! Mr. Belicheck!”

Sure I tipped my cap to the Pats for getting that far without losing, and they certainly played a hell of a game in the face of the Giants’ D…but screw Belicheat. I hope he gets mounted by a syphilitic dog.

But yeah, Boston...my blogger is from Yahoo, and he blogged about the Super Bowl...your blogger is from some $2.00/year bodog site and you try to make it seem like it's straight from CNN.com. Slight difference there.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote