ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Shut the fuck up and play already...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Feb 2008, 07:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default Shut the fuck up and play already...

I'm so sick and tired of all the superbowl talks...and media-day...and all the press conferences and all those shits...goddamn...how many times do the players have to answer the same fucking questions over and over and over again...This game better live up to all the fucking hypes it have been getting...shit...none stop coverages for almost 2 fucking weeks...

Oh btw...what you're doing for Superbowl?...

The last honest team/s that involve in a Superbowl that I truly root for was St. Louis Rams in 1999/2000 simply because that team was so fun to watch...and I was rooting for Kurt "Out of nowhere" Warner...

Since then...the last 7 superbowls involved teams that I could careless about...BUT Superbowl is still Superbowl...and I still get together with friends and celebrate the biggest day in sport like a true Football fan that I am...so this Sunday will be no different...even though I don't like the NE Pats...and NYG well just no...

I could see this game going down like this: NE Pats win with 41-17

or IF yeah big IF...the Giants pull a huge upset...it will be Giants 31-24...Giants would have to score in the 30s or 40s...and keep the Pats under 30s or 40s to have a chance in this game...

I don't like the idea of 19-0...no team should ever go undefeated in a season...ever...ever...So hopefully I won't have to witness history...

With all that being said...Get the fuck on with the game already...goddamn...
Old 01 Feb 2008, 01:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

It happens every year. It's part of the Super Bowl. If there wasn't all of this build up, then people wouldn't be throwing parties to watch the game all over the country. I think it makes it interesting and I'm glad that this year actually has some meaning to it. Basically, if the Patriots win this year, it means that all you have to do to win a Super Bowl is have a good offense, an okay defense, be overly cocky about it, and have coaches who know how to cheat.
Old 01 Feb 2008, 01:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoCan View Post
...no team should ever go undefeated in a season...ever...ever...So hopefully I won't have to witness history...
It's already happened, bud.
Old 01 Feb 2008, 05:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
It's already happened, bud.
Let's me rephrase that...No team should ever go undefeated after 1982, 1985, 1989, 1990, and 1995...

Because there is no way in hell you can convince me that the Pats (if they do go undefeated) is better than the team that won the Superbowl during those years...I'm just that stubborn and biased...

Just like Moss > Rice??????!

Brady > Joe Cool?????!

FUCK that!...
Old 01 Feb 2008, 05:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Just like Moss > Rice??????!

Brady > Joe Cool?????!
No shit.

No shit.

Actually, in all honesty, I'd just say they're all equally great.

I hate the media circus too. Championship finals have become so commercialized in every sport, especially football and basketball. I think the same way: just play the damn game.
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2008, 06:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
I'm so sick and tired of all the superbowl talks...and media-day...and all the press conferences and all those shits...goddamn...how many times do the players have to answer the same fucking questions over and over and over again...This game better live up to all the fucking hypes it have been getting...shit...none stop coverages for almost 2 fucking weeks...

Oh btw...what you're doing for Superbowl?...

The last honest team/s that involve in a Superbowl that I truly root for was St. Louis Rams in 1999/2000 simply because that team was so fun to watch...and I was rooting for Kurt "Out of nowhere" Warner...

Since then...the last 7 superbowls involved teams that I could careless about...BUT Superbowl is still Superbowl...and I still get together with friends and celebrate the biggest day in sport like a true Football fan that I am...so this Sunday will be no different...even though I don't like the NE Pats...and NYG well just no...

I could see this game going down like this: NE Pats win with 41-17

or IF yeah big IF...the Giants pull a huge upset...it will be Giants 31-24...Giants would have to score in the 30s or 40s...and keep the Pats under 30s or 40s to have a chance in this game...

I don't like the idea of 19-0...no team should ever go undefeated in a season...ever...ever...So hopefully I won't have to witness history...

With all that being said...Get the fuck on with the game already...goddamn...
Try living in Arizona.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2008, 12:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

i'm kinda pissed about the superbowl b/c i gotta fuckin work
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2008, 12:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by what777
i'm kinda pissed about the superbowl b/c i gotta fuckin work