ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

LT out, Ratbird piece of crap in...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jan 2008, 07:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default LT out, Ratbird piece of crap in...

Quote:
It's first for McGahee: Pro Bowl invite after Tomlinson withdraws
Yahoo! Sports
January 30, 2008

OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) -- San Diego Chargers running back LaDainian Tomlinson withdrew from the Pro Bowl on Wednesday, paving the way for Baltimore Ravens running back Willis McGahee to receive his first appearance in the game.

McGahee, a second alternate, earned a trip to Hawaii because Tomlinson has a sprained knee. McGahee missed Baltimore's regular-season finale with broken ribs but has sufficiently recovered and is eager to be part of the AFC squad.

"It is an honor and a privilege to be going to the Pro Bowl, especially when your peers have a say in the matter," McGahee said in a statement. "It is a goal that I have had for a long time, and I am going to enjoy every second of this. To be going with three other Ravens is also special. They always told me the first Pro Bowl is always the most special. I can't wait to share this with my teammates."

Linebacker Ray Lewis and safety Ed Reed were also selected to play in the Pro Bowl; offensive tackle Jonathan Ogden has pulled out.

In his first season with Baltimore, McGahee finished eighth in the NFL with 1,207 yards rushing on a career-high 294 carries. He also ranked third on the Ravens with 43 receptions (for 231 yards and a touchdown). He scored eight TDs.
This is a complete disgrace. Jamal Lewis ran for 1,300 yards, scored 9 TDs...that's a hundred yards and two touchdowns more...and he played for a real team in a real town that notched 5 more wins that the Ratbirds did.

What a f'ing joke. McGahee has no business playing in the Pro Bowl this year. What a load of crap. I hope he blows out his knee again.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2008, 11:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Poor LT. I'm gonna drop off a get well card.

I don't know why they let Roy Williams in there either. The Probowl is lame.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2008, 05:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

The refs better buy extra penalty flags for this years Pro Bowl.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2008, 12:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Bastard View Post
The refs better buy extra penalty flags for this years Pro Bowl.
I'm pretty sure they'll be fine with just one each, assuming they're able to bend down and pick it up.

McGahee being in the Pro Bowl doesn't even make sense right now.
Old 01 Feb 2008, 05:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
I'm pretty sure they'll be fine with just one each, assuming they're able to bend down and pick it up.

McGahee being in the Pro Bowl doesn't even make sense right now.
I was talking about all the penalty flags that will end up in the stands with another Raven on the AFC team.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote