ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Am I the only that sick and tired of ESPN?...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jan 2008, 02:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default Am I the only that sick and tired of ESPN?...

Well...basically about 90% of my TV times are devoted to ESPN, ESPNEWS, ESPN 2, ESPN Classic...however lately ESPN have been about Roger Clemens, will he testifies...will he this will he that...Right about now I'm so fed up with all these baseball talks that non-baseball related...I mean whatever happened to offseason moves or signing that worth the news...And now Romo and his girlfriend...He took a trip to Mexico...She's blowing him...who fucking cares...shittt...The bitch have more highlights on ESPN the last few weeks than 30 NFL teams not named Cowboys and Patriots...combined!...the whole season!...and that's fucking ridiculous...

Well what started my rant?...well so I missed the Spurs game...after work I turned on ESPN networks to find some highlights...and I watched almost one fucking hour and no highlight of any NBA games...but a bunch of Romo's gf related news and Roger Clemens...

Well okay rant over...
Old 11 Jan 2008, 11:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Yeah, I don't really watch espn anymore. NFL N is where it's at. ESPN can pretty much unzip my pants and suck my dick.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2008, 09:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I got me the internet.....so no...not really tired of it

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2008, 11:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Don't forget ESPNU if you got the sports package with digital cable/ Directv.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2008, 12:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

ESPN is rediculous. It seems like they devote their entire programming to several things.

1) Yankees - Red Sox
2) Dallas Cowboys
3) Random Sports drama

They've gotten better with a couple of people quitting, (Dan Patrick), but it's still pretty bad.
Old 18 Jan 2008, 09:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I've been liking ESPN less and less since Kilborn left.

It's been a complete joke for the last 6 or 7 years. I don't watch it unless there's a game on, even for NFL Live or NFL Countdown, which I never used to miss...The NFL Network's coverage is like a gillion times better, and where ESPN is hiring clowns like Shaun King and Sean Salisbury, both of whom are lucky to be able to say that they pulled an NFL paycheck and are now collecting on that NFL pension...son, please.

The NFL Network has future Hall of Famers. The NFL Network has anchors who aren't trying to be comedians...badly.

In fact, I was reading a blog today that struck me. Check it out. The Internet Killed Sportscenter.

I read that and realized that it's been years since I've sat through a Sportscenter. Shit, I used to sit through back to back Sportscenters sometimes. Now I won't even watch 10 straight minutes of one.

But yeah...I've been hating on ESPN for a while now. Years, even.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2008, 10:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I Feel the same way, unless I am watching American Gladiators or Trick Shot Magic, I have very little interest in ESPN, unless a game I want to see happens to be on that channel..if I want an update, i look to the net, it's easier, than sitting through 45 minutes of watching a scroll, that cuts off before your game for a fucking commercial.

I do tune into the N, they have the coverage I want to see when it comes to the NFL...Gumble sucks a big dick, but the postgame stuff is great...
Old 19 Jan 2008, 12:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

ESPN just spends too much time on one story. The Mitchell Report was a pretty big story, but it was discussed on ESPN at all hours of the day on every ESPN program.

Another thing I hate is how ESPN rides USC's dick all of the time. USC is not the best college football team in the nation. Not even close. However, for the past three or four years I've had to listen to ESPN talk about how USC is the best college football team in the nation. Kirk Herbstriet is one of the dumbest, most illogical sports analysts I've ever listened to in my entire life. That's not to say that Lee Corso isn't wrong all the time. But Herbstreit just says most fucking ridiculous shit ever. USC sucks, bitch. They play in the fucking Pac-10... get over them.
Old 24 Jan 2008, 12:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Who's Now , and the bad catchphrases and puns annoy me. Steave Smith and Stuart Scott's "No I'm Black..Really I Am" act sucks dick too.
Old 24 Jan 2008, 08:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

I don't hate ESPN, but I liked it much better back in the kilborn days and even into bout 2002...then it started getting worse and worse....but i prolly still watch that channel the most
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote