ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

It just got blowed up

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jan 2008, 01:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.
Default It just got blowed up

Dolphins | Walker fired
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:40:42 -0800

Harvey Fialkov, of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins have fired defensive quality control coach Chad Walker.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dolphins | Pires fired
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:39:06 -0800

Harvey Fialkov, of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins have fired assistant linebacker coach Glenn Pires.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dolphins | Dumas fired
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:37:13 -0800

Harvey Fialkov, of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins have fired defensive secondary assistant Michael Dumas.

Dolphins | Shea fired
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:24:56 -0800

Harvey Fialkov, of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins have fired quarterbacks coach Terry Shea.

Dolphins | Reynolds fired
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:20:00 -0800

Harvey Fialkov, of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins have fired defensive line coach Diron Reynolds.

Dolphins | Maxie fired
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:18:36 -0800

Harvey Fialkov, of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins have fired safeties coach Brett Maxie.

Dolphins | Marshall fired
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:17:23 -0800

Harvey Fialkov, of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins have fired offensive quality control coach Marvin Marshall.

Dolphins | Jones fired
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:14:58 -0800

Harvey Fialkov, of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins have fired defensive line coach Travis Jones.

Dolphins | Davis fired
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:11:39 -0800

Harvey Fialkov, of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins have fired assistant offensive line coach Tim Davis.

Dolphins | Robiskie fired
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:08:33 -0800

Harvey Fialkov, of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins have fired wide receivers coach Terry Robiskie.

Dolphins | Jackson fired
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:05:24 -0800

Harvey Fialkov, of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins have fired running backs coach Bobby Jackson.

Dolphins | Armstrong fired
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:02:20 -0800

Harvey Fialkov, of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins have fired special teams coach Keith Armstrong.

Dolphins | Mularkey fired
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:00:00 -0800

Harvey Fialkov, of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins have fired tight ends coach Mike Mularkey.

Dolphins | Houck fired
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 08:56:44 -0800

Harvey Fialkov, of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins have fired offensive line coach Hudson Houck.

Dolphins | Phillips fired
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 08:53:55 -0800

Harvey Fialkov, of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins have fired secondary coach Mel Phillips.

Dolphins | Capers fired
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 08:50:47 -0800

Harvey Fialkov, of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins have fired defensive coordinator Dom Capers.

Dolphins | Cameron fired
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 08:48:20 -0800

Harvey Fialkov, of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins have fired head coach Cam Cameron.

I'm so fucking happy this happened...its going to make the offseason so much more interesting.

The All-Tuna team will soon be upon us.

Oh...I almost forgot to add...

Dolphins | Sparano believed to be top candidate
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:43:03 -0800

Harvey Fialkov, of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, reports the Dallas Cowboys assistant coach Tony Sparano is believed to be the frontrunner for the Miami Dolphins' vacant head coaching job.

Sorry Cowboys fans...atleast you'll get to keep Garrett...not that I think Jerry Jones will let him get away anyways.

Last edited by xer0; 03 Jan 2008 at 01:28 PM.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2008, 01:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

GOOD LORD!

Thats insane

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2008, 01:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Feels good, doesn't it

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2008, 01:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality CheCK
GOOD LORD!

Thats insane
I know...I mean...I totally expected Cam to get fired...totally...but when I woke up to this my jaw dropped to the floor...then I laughed...I'm still laughing actually.

Fuck 'em all...they got paid handsomely to suck really badly for one year so Wayne would finally hire a football guy to bring some of his people in who know what the fuck they are doing.

Jeff Ireland - GM - already got him, Jerry owed Wayne the favor
Tony Sparano - Head Coach - just a matter of time, Jerry can't block this one

Actually there are several speculative reports of all this being orchestrated prior to Parcells ever signing with the Dolphins or even talking to the Falcons which would not suprise me any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Feels good, doesn't it
Yes...yes it does.

Fuck Cam Cameron.
Old 03 Jan 2008, 02:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Yes, fuck cameron cameron is right.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2008, 05:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

I know I can't be the only one who accidentally read that guy's name as Tony Soprano. Now that would be an interesting head coach.
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2008, 05:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

That's the way to rebuild a 1-15 team...

Now the Niners need to do the same thing...
Old 03 Jan 2008, 05:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Now they just need some good players and they will be good to go.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2008, 06:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I think Capers is a hell of a D coach. He was working with a lot of aging talent in Miami.
Old 03 Jan 2008, 06:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Bill Parcells has arrived.
Old 04 Jan 2008, 02:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Bill Parcells... our savior.
Old 04 Jan 2008, 04:00 AM   #12 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
I think Capers is a hell of a D coach. He was working with a lot of aging talent in Miami.
That is not really the case this year...most of the older guys were released and Dom was actually working more with younger guys and newly acquired free agents.

I'm pretty certain there was a a change in the D lineup every weekend...injuries really fucked Miami over hard.

Regardless...Capers did nothing to bring any pass rush at all even though we have Joey Porter and Jason Taylor, 2 of the best pass rushers in the league, playing for us. He fucking INSISTED that Joey learn to play the SAM back position...he eventually started to get it close to the end of the season...but IMO he'd still be better utilized as an outside rusher opposite in the 3-4 to Jason Taylor.

Maybe he does better elsewhere...if someone will even hire him. With as bad as that defense played last year I'm thinking he'll be lucky to be a Linebackers coach on one of the 32.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skill
Now they just need some good players and they will be good to go.
Like I said...injuries really fucked Miami over hard. There are some good players...but almost all of them were injured. There is absolutely no depth tho...and that desperately needs addressed...and judging by Bill's work so far I think that is going to happen as soon as the new head coach and his staff are in place...probably first by cutting the dead weight...which there is quite a bit of.
Old 04 Jan 2008, 07:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Wouldn't it have been easier for the Sentinel to just say that the Miami Dolphins have fired every coach on the team, as well as the towel boys, the guy chinese guy that does the front office's dry cleaning and half of the concession stand workers.