ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

The Official OMG CAN THEY DO IT 16-0 Thread.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Dec 2007, 06:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default The Official OMG CAN THEY DO IT 16-0 Thread.

Game starts in a half an hour. Rog went ahead and put it on NBC and CBS. How thoughtful. The Giants will probably rest their starters and the Pats will cakewalk through. Boston will cream himself. Hallelujah.
Old 29 Dec 2007, 08:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

14-13 Giants. Good game so far.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2007, 08:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Fuck...The thing with simulating this game on NBC and CBS is that America can hear how retarded Gumbel is calling these games...and how he is making Kornheiser sounds like a football genius...

The thing about this game is that they hyped the fuck outta NE going 16-0 or 19-0 ever since the first fucking week of the season so ...
Old 29 Dec 2007, 08:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.

21-16 at halftime. The Giants are playing really good right now...even Manning is looking good. They are getting some hard hits on the Pats and are putting pressure on Brady. This is the first time I can ever remember that I am rooting for the Giants.

Old 29 Dec 2007, 09:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

28-16 with under 9 minutes left in the third. Giants with the lead. Fuck New England.
Old 29 Dec 2007, 09:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

The Giants are handing the Patriots the game...

Old 29 Dec 2007, 10:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Fucking Giants.
Fucking Patriots.

I hope the Pats lose in the Super Bowl. 18-1, losing the most important game of the year. That would be so sweet.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2007, 10:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Fucking Giants.
Fucking Patriots.

I hope the Pats lose in the Super Bowl. 18-1, losing the most important game of the year. That would be so sweet.
Losing to the Cowboys would be even sweeter.

Old 29 Dec 2007, 10:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Well, that is it..The Patriots have done it.

Brady:50 Touchdowns, most in a Single season.

Moss;23 Recieving TD'S, most in a NFL single season.

16-0 The most wins in a sigle season.

Most points in a regular season.

Tonight Tom Brady became the best QB ever, I was honored to witness it.

Tommorow at 4;15 PM, The Skins get revenge on the Boys, and get to the playoffs.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.

Last edited by Tr(uth)iple H; 29 Dec 2007 at 10:27 PM.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2007, 11:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh
Tommorow at 4;15 PM, The Skins get revenge on the Boys, and get to the playoffs.
It's a meaningless game for the Cowboys.

Although someone at work said Terry Glenn would be playing, which would be meaningful. It'd be nice to see him get some game action and some chemistry with Romo. I don't want to risk any injuries though

Sidenote: Can anyone tell me what that little hand celebration is that Moss does? It's like he's spreading some legs or something
Old 29 Dec 2007, 11:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Yeah, I know..Long as we get in, I'm straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Sidenote: Can anyone tell me what that little hand celebration is that Moss does? It's like he's spreading some legs or something
Splitting the defense....

Old 29 Dec 2007, 11:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Until they win the Superbowl it still doesn't matter.
Old 29 Dec 2007, 11:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Until they win the Superbowl it still doesn't matter.
Don't start that shit...

Old 29 Dec 2007, 11:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh
Splitting the defense....
He didn't split 'em on the record breaking touchdown...he just ran right by 'em
Old 29 Dec 2007, 11:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

If/When the Jags beat the Steelers..The Jags have the best shot of anyone to beat NE. NE still can't run the ball that well. The Jags D and running game are ferocious. They can control the clock on a mediocre Pats D. (Yes, their D is mediocre..You saw what Sheli did to them tonight in a game that didn't even matter).

That being said..The Pats would still probably win. I've never seen a team that can just flip the switch like they do. They sleepwalked through 3 quarters and just exploded on the G-men. That lack of a running game may still be a concern against the Jags. Watch it.