ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

New Years Day Bowl Projections

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Dec 2007, 09:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default New Years Day Bowl Projections

Outback Bowl-Tennessee over Wisconsin

Cotton Bowl-Missouri over Arkansas

Gator Bowl-Virginia over Texas Tech

Capital One Bowl-Michigan over Florida

after new year's....low bowls

International Bowl-Ball State over Rutgers

GMAC Bowl-Tulsa over Bowling Green
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Dec 2007, 10:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Cotton Bowl-Missouri over Arkansas
Gator Bowl-Virginia over Texas Tech
Capital One Bowl-Michigan over Florida
International Bowl-Ball State over Rutgers
Old 26 Dec 2007, 03:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Michigan over Florida??? LMAO. You can't be serious. You..just can't be serious.
Old 26 Dec 2007, 05:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Outback Bowl-Wisconsin

Cotton Bowl-Missouri in a close one

Gator Bowl-Virginia

Capital One Bowl-Florida in a ass whippin'

International Bowl-Ball Rutgers, whether or not I want to see it.

GMAC Bowl-Tulsa

And for the big one a week later - Louisiana State University and Agricultural and Mechanical College will defeat some Ohio state college.

Last edited by Nick Saban; 03 Jan 2008 at 09:07 PM.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2007, 06:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Michigan over Florida??? LMAO. You can't be serious. You..just can't be serious.
I miss when we kicked their asses in the outback bowl.
Old 26 Dec 2007, 08:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^Hey, anything can happen.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2007, 03:54 AM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Wisky over Tenn.
Mizzou over Ark.
TT over UVA. (Living 5 minutes away from their stadium..I can tell you that you all are completly foolish. UVA blows ass. Their record consists of the easiest ACC schedule of anyone in the conference..And a last second FG win vs. MTSU. TT will throw all over them and win by 2 TD's.)
UF over Mich.
Rutgers over Ball State.
Tulsa over BGSU.
Old 29 Dec 2007, 02:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Red Demon Ranger

dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Cotton Bowl-Arkansas over Missouri

Gator Bowl-Texas Tech over Virginia

Capital One Bowl-Florida over Michigan

Bowl games after New years

International Bowl-Rutgers over Ball State

Sugar Bowl- Hawaii over Georgia

Rose Bowl- USC over Illinois

Fiesta Bowl- Oklahoma over W Virginia

Orange Bowl- VA Tech over Kansas

BCS Championship-LSU over Ohio St.

dariydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2008, 08:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
yea i was completely serious
Old 03 Jan 2008, 11:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by what777
yea i was completely serious
So where the FUCK was that Michigan for the past 10 years?

Yeah, screw you Sam.
Old 04 Jan 2008, 02:14 AM   #11 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I went to the game on Tuesday. It's Thursday night and I'm still crying. The problem with bowl games is that they take place too long after the end of the regular season so it kinda leaves a lot of time to prepare. Shit happens.

The problems didn't come from Florida's defense this time, we lost it completely on offense. Our secondary has sucked dick all year, but normally we have a nearly flawless offense that can just keep scoring and scoring. The problems should be credited solely to Florida's offensive line which didn't let shit happen all game. Had our offensive line not completely broken down in the last two drives of the game, we would've been able to drive down the field. When you're at the game you can see everything, including open receivers, and we had plenty on the field. Probably has something to do with their whole team blitzing.

There was some terrible officiating going on during this game though. I'm not using it as an excuse because it definitely went both ways. At one point in the game, when both teams were in a huddle, Major Wright was laying on his back with a Michigan player literally on top of him with his hands around his neck. When the refs finally turned around, they broke it up. No flag. The jumbotron showed a replay of Percy Harvin trying to catch a ball and the Michigan player literally grabs Harvin's hands and holds them together. No flag. The refs threw some flags for some bullshit pass interference calls on Michigan along with a retarded late hit call.

Either way, Michigan played great and a lot better than anyone expected they would. You kinda half to figure that Lloyd Carr isn't gonna lose his last game. By the way, four out of four Michigan fans had this comeback when I would say something to them about the Appalachian State loss. They would all say "Spell it." How stupid do they think we really are? How many batteries does it take to beat Michigan? 1-AA baby. Apparently we couldn't even pull that shit off.

Georgia whooped the shit out of Hawaii. No surprise there, really. Kinda just proves why he didn't win the Heisman.

USC beating Illinois wasn't really surprising. It was surprising that they beat them so bad though. I really don't understand why ESPN has been on USC's dick so much these past few years. Every year they'll say USC is the best team in the nation. Then USC will lose. Two weeks later: "I think USC has patched up their weak spots and they're back to the best team in the nation". Even all this week they've been saying it. USC will be preseason number one next year, especially if Ohio State wins the BCS Championship, which they won't. USC and Ohio State play early next season and they want them to be preseason 1 and 2. I got news for you, ESPN. USC is not the best team in the nation, nor are they close to it. USC would get crushed by LSU or Georgia. Try playing in a real conference.

One more game worth watching. Then there's next year. Florida's winning the National Championship next year baby. Tim Tebow, Percy Harvin, Emmanuel Moody.... damn.
Old 04 Jan 2008, 08:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

The BCS games didn't really suprise me...except kansas

i knew usc and georgia would punish illinios and hawaii
i picked west virginia but not by that much
kansas suprised me, i had va tech by at least 2 touchdowns....

my bcs national title pick is ohio state tho....no stats or film or anything can explain why...it's a complete gut feeling just like michigan over floirda was for me