ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NFL Week 16

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Dec 2007, 01:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default NFL Week 16

Okay Fred "I'm Not In The Probowl" Taylor just busted 65 yards on the first carry for the TD...yeah I'm jumping on the Jaqs bandwagon...
Old 23 Dec 2007, 01:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Jags are a very good team. I just don't know if they can win in Indy or NE in the playoffs. They'll beat the Steelers or Chargers in the first round though.

RYAN GRANT FOR 66 YARDS AND A TOUCH!...WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 23 Dec 2007, 03:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Cowboys pulled out the win last night, Packers got crushed today, we have homefield throughout the playoffs

And can the talking heads and analysts please stop saying that the Packers are the best team in the NFC? We beat them head to head and have a better record. We nearly lost to the Lions, but pulled it out and then lost to a division rival 10 to 6. The Packers got blown out by a division rival, so please shut the fuck up about them being better than the Cowboys and a more complete team. Thank you

Now, onto the Cowboys...we need to rest everyone next week. We can't afford anymore injuries in a meaningless game. Owens got hurt last night, and the week before that Romo was banged up, Gurode was out last night, and Newman got banged up last night. We just need to rest everyone and not lose anymore players heading into the playoffs.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2007, 06:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Tom Brady might break the single season tochdown record in this gam, he's already at 48, and it's about 25 minutes left in the game. The Pats are up 28-0, and it looks like wewill be witnessing not only the best season ever for a football team, but I think it's pretty safe to say Tom Brady is the best QB ever. This is the perfect team, I bet people will make you pay double if you bet with the Pats on Madden 2009.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2007, 06:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

The Lions won't have double digit losses this year.

I'm so happy.
Old 23 Dec 2007, 06:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Yeah they're up 28-7 in the 4th quarter...with homefield and all those crap wrapped up...and Brady still throwing out there why?

Old 23 Dec 2007, 08:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoCan
Yeah they're up 28-7 in the 4th quarter...with homefield and all those crap wrapped up...and Brady still throwing out there why?

Because Brady needs that record... Must really piss him off that even though he has three rings. Everyone still accknowledges that Manning is the better fucking QB...

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2007, 08:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Elmer....

Whodey

That is all

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2007, 10:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G O D
Because Brady needs that record... Must really piss him off that even though he has three rings. Everyone still accknowledges that Manning is the better fucking QB...

I'm pretty sure going 16 (19-0 counting playoffs), will be bigger than Peyton's 'record breaking year". I don't think there are still people who honestly believe, Peyton Manning is a better QB than Tom Brady. If they do, I'm just going to go on the limb, and say they're pretty fucking retarded. It really doesn't matter anyway, Tom will have both records next Sunday, and it's going to cement as the best QB ever, hell I'm sure that he doesn't even need next week for that title. The throne is already his; Taking Peyton's record is just an added bonus.

How about them Skins?

Old 24 Dec 2007, 03:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I'd be a Cardinals fan but the support here is pathetic. These "diehard" Cardinals fans actually got up and left the fuckin stadium at the end of regulation before they beat the Falcons in OT.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Dec 2007, 07:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh
I'm pretty sure going 16 (19-0 counting playoffs), will be bigger than Peyton's 'record breaking year". I don't think there are still people who honestly believe, Peyton Manning is a better QB than Tom Brady. If they do, I'm just going to go on the limb, and say they're pretty fucking retarded. It really doesn't matter anyway, Tom will have both records next Sunday, and it's going to cement as the best QB ever, hell I'm sure that he doesn't even need next week for that title. The throne is already his; Taking Peyton's record is just an added bonus.
Stop and realize that when you compare careers, Manning has a higher completion percentage, more yards per game, and more yards per attempt. During an ideal 16 game season, they would each throw 16 more TDs than INTs. So they're equal on that, but Peyton has pretty much every other stat over Brady, including QB rating.

So no, no one is retarded for having a different opinion than you. Infact, they just may be right.

I do agree that it doesn't matter, though. I just agree in a different way. "The best QB" is completely fucking irrelevent. You think the players in the NFL honestly care who's the best? No, they care about winning. They try to be the best, but they do that because they're professionals, and they want to help their team. They don't do it so people sitting around watching MNF will praise them.

So no, it doesn't matter. Brady has lead his team to a more successful season, and if him and the Patriots keep playing like this, then they will have the best chances of winning the Superbowl. That's what matters. But guess what? The Colts have one hell of a team, and Peyton Manning is still one hell of a player. Don't sleep on them.
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Dec 2007, 10:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast Mode
Stop and realize that when you compare careers, Manning has a higher completion percentage, more yards per game, and more yards per attempt. During an ideal 16 game season, they would each throw 16 more TDs than INTs. So they're equal on that, but Peyton has pretty much every other stat over Brady, including QB rating.
Seeing as Peyton Manning has had Marvin Harrison and Eldgerian James for most of them seasons, and then Reggie Wayne and Marvin Harrison for the other part of his career, you'd probably expect Peyton to have a higher completion percentage and more yards per game. You'd furthermore imagine him to have more super bowl rings, but he doesn't. Tom Brady had to deal with the likes of Troy Brown and Deion Branch, guys who are nowhere in Harrison's or Wayne's league. Tom Brady carried that offense on his shoulders through 3 rings, he had a great defense a lot of those times, but he in no way had the weapons Peyton’s had. This year, he's proved that with a Top notch receiver he's virtually unbeatable, and the best QB in the league. The sad thing is people should've seen he was better than Peyton years ago, when he was doing more with a less talented offense, than Peyton who's always had a great O.

Peyton is awesome QB, don't get me wrong but he's not in Tom Brady's ague, nobody in that position is, the guy is the best QB in the history of football..Period.

Quote:
So no, no one is retarded for having a different opinion than you. Infact, they just may be right.
If they're not retarded, they're plain fucking dumb. A “different opinion”, can be a wrong opinion. If that opinion is misinformed, and holds no reasonable premise that makes the opinion, a well...Opinion.

Quote:
I do agree that it doesn't matter, though. I just agree in a different way. "The best QB" is completely fucking irrelevent. You think the players in the NFL honestly care who's the best? No, they care about winning. They try to be the best, but they do that because they're professionals, and they want to help their team. They don't do it so people sitting around watching MNF will praise them.
What the fuck?

Quote:
doesn't matter. Brady has lead his team to a more successful season, if him and the Patriots keep playing like this, then they will have the best chances of winning the Superbowl. That's what matters. But guess what? The Colts have one hell of a team, and Peyton Manning is still one hell of a player. Don't sleep on them.
That's all that matters.

Old 25 Dec 2007, 12:46 AM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

MAnning can go fuck himself
Brady can go fuck himself.

I hope they both die slowly

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Dec 2007, 01:31 AM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Just got home from MNF. Pretty good time. Tailgated all day. Got a nice, long mellow buzz rolling. And let me just say, the Doncos are a bunch of classless cheating pieces of trash. In like the 3rd play that faggot ripped lt's hat off. How'd that look on TV? Looked like bullshit from where I was sitting. 4 in a row on Denver. Going for 9 against Oakland and 3rd in the division. Not a bad finish to what was a pretty rough season. It's nice to see the team come together this time of year. But I'm not getting a hard on for anything until we win that first playoff game. I don't think we have a prayer in hell of getting past NE and Indy anyway, but it's a step in the right direction and it'll get that monkey off their backs. 3 division titles in the last 4 years, playing strong. The window is open, but it's pretty fucking tight with the teams out there being so fucking loaded

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Dec 2007, 01:50 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Just got home from MNF. Pretty good time. Tailgated all day. Got a nice, long mellow buzz rolling. And let me just say, the Doncos are a bunch of classless cheating pieces of trash. In like the 3rd play that faggot ripped lt's hat off. How'd that look on TV? Looked like bullshit from where I was sitting. 4 in a row on Denver. Going for 9 against Oakland and 3rd in the division. Not a bad finish to what was a pretty rough season. It's nice to see the team come together this time of year. But I'm not getting a hard on for anything until we win that first playoff game. I don't think we have a prayer in hell of getting past NE and Indy anyway, but it's a step in the right direction and it'll get that monkey off their backs. 3 division titles in the last 4 years, playing strong. The window is open, but it's pretty fucking tight with the teams out there being so fucking loaded
San Diego making a run at Randy Moss in the offseason if he doesnt get resigned by the Patriots?

Where else do they need improvement to compete with the Colts and Pats?

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote