ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Are you ready for some football?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Dec 2007, 09:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Are you ready for some football?

I am.

I'm going to a friend's house to see the game, and I got a liter of Henny, a twelve of Yuengling Black & Tan, an ounce and a bottle of darvvys.

Going to my friend's house to watch the game...then I'm going out to dinner with my dad.

I've also got a pack of Icebreakers for in between...

How do you roll when you're watching the game?

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2007, 01:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Holy shit...The Browns game look like complete blizzards...nice very nice!...I love me some snowy football games...

Brown strikes first...3-0

This game could end with like a bunch of field goals here...

Can't even see the numbers......the TV announcers just said Trent Edwards is from California...how is he going to adjust to this weather...
Old 16 Dec 2007, 04:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

The Jets had so many chances on offense to score, but they just couldn't capitlize. Brady didn't have a good game, but lucky for him Maroney had a good day. Also Pennington did a really good job of coming of the bench and running their offense. Most other teams would have beaten the Patriots today, but the Jet's just couldn't capitlize.

On a brighter note, Favre is now the All-Time Leader in Passing Yards.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2007, 04:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Lmao at Dolphins celebrating like they won the fucking superbowl.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2007, 04:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I HATE THE RAVENS!
Old 16 Dec 2007, 05:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Ugh stupid fucking ravens. I wanted to see 14-0 vs 0-14
Old 16 Dec 2007, 05:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm glad the 'Phins got the W. It was hard watching the Cowboys throw down 5-11 seasons, so I can't imagine how tough it is to watch down the stretch, with the possibility of going 0-16.

Congrats to the Dolphins.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2007, 05:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Yeah, screw the Lions.
Old 16 Dec 2007, 06:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Congratulation to the Dolphins...no team should ever go 0-16...Congrats...
Old 16 Dec 2007, 08:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Cowboys w00t~!
Old 16 Dec 2007, 08:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

yes....carolina scored a td and pulled a win
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2007, 09:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

Eli Manning is having a great game...2/17 and 13 yards......amazingly good stats line...
Old 16 Dec 2007, 10:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Eli is a bum.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2007, 11:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
I'm glad the 'Phins got the W. It was hard watching the Cowboys throw down 5-11 seasons, so I can't imagine how tough it is to watch down the stretch, with the possibility of going 0-16.

Congrats to the Dolphins.
It's the scariest thing in the world. Imagine having a loaded shotgun to your head. Now times that by about a thousand.

Today I watched football at work. Complete with a little less than a half eighth, a good six or seven beers, and a fresh can of mint Skoal. I work in the food industry. This is allowed. Technically, it's not allowed, however cigarette breaks and drinking soda are. Who's gonna know when I switch it up a bit?
Old 17 Dec 2007, 12:27 AM   #15 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

Okay...I just realized I lost my playoffs match-up in the PWF league to Natural...

Fuck you T.O...Fuck you Welker...Fuck you Cooley...

As a matter of fact Fuck you P. Manning...and all Manning bitches...including that down-syndrome retarded fuck...Eli Manning...