ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Texans v Broncos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Dec 2007, 10:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Texans v Broncos

The T is taking it to the Broncos right now, 17-13 and Sage Rosenfels is just starting the fourth quarter and three plays, two first downs. The T just finished driving it down and had stopped the Broncos when they got an INT on a short field.

And my man Darius Walker's running hard.

It looks like it's going to be 24-13 soon.

GO TEXANS!!!

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2007, 01:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Thanks Texas. Sorry Spear, but one of your teams is gonna have to go down this sunday.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2007, 04:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Why Sage didn't start in the fisrt place is beyoyond me. He saved Carr's butt more then once. I was very happy last night.
Old 14 Dec 2007, 09:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
Why Sage didn't start in the fisrt place is beyoyond me. He saved Carr's butt more then once. I was very happy last night.
Because Matt Schaub is not bad of a QB when he is healthy... and Sage is a backup for a reason...he started out hot with 6-for-6 but when the second quarter and second half starts...and he cooled down and throwing ill-advised passes...Texans didn't really played that well...the Broncos just basically choked that game away...They went with empty back field a couple times...and let Cutler ran the ball...it worked the first time maybe...but they caught on and basically hammered Cutler...and they kept running the same plays over and over again...They were 0-for-4 on 4th down I believe...and missed like 7 consecutive 3rd downs attempt or something...So Texans was playing an average game while the Broncos basically choked again and again...Leave it to the Broncos D to make a back-up QB looks great...Kubiak basically ran the exact same Offense as the Broncos' and made it worked...

Oh btw...taking Mario at number one over Bush and Young isn't looking so bad now...ain't it?...Dude had 31/2 sacks in that game...12 1/2 in the season...

Bush not even reach 1,000 yards mark...running and catching...combined!...
And Young...well no...

I'm not on the Super Mario bandwagon...actually I'm a "team-need" first when it comes to drafting...Like taking Mario in the draft when the team desperately needs a good D-player was a good idea...I'm sure we'll have more interesting discussions during the 2008 drafts...but that's my $0.02 for this game...

*edit* Goddamn I didn't know I could talk that much about two teams I don't even watch that much...I guess it was a single-game night...so in a way a prime time game...so I paid more attention to these teams...