ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NFL Week 14

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Dec 2007, 12:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default NFL Week 14

Lmao. Go Lions. This isn't going to last I know, but for right now, eat that Cowboys!
Old 09 Dec 2007, 02:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

GB finally found their running game...and I just picked up Grant on my fantasy team......
Old 09 Dec 2007, 03:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Fuck you Paris Lenon. Fuck you.

~EDIT~
TD Dallas. I quit at life.

Last edited by Spear; 09 Dec 2007 at 03:10 PM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2007, 03:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Fuck you Paris Lenon. Fuck you.

~EDIT~
TD Dallas. I quit at life.

It's okay Spear...hey least NYG, GB, Buf, Hou, Jac, Cincy won...so your teams are not doing that bad...
Old 09 Dec 2007, 03:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoCan
GB finally found their running game...and I just picked up Grant on my fantasy team......
How shitty is that fantasy league when Ryan Grant is still on the free agents list???

P.S Why the fuck does our D have to wait until the final fucking drive before they show the fuck up???

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2007, 04:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by G O D
How shitty is that fantasy league when Ryan Grant is still on the free agents list???
Both PWF leagues...both of which you ARE in...

Those two...and one league I have going on with a bunch of people at work...
Old 09 Dec 2007, 04:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoCan

It's okay Spear...hey least NYG, GB, Buf, Hou, Jac, Cincy won...so your teams are not doing that bad...
I never root for any of those teams.
Old 09 Dec 2007, 08:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

The fucking Panthers got penetrated by jacksonville
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2007, 10:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Jamal Lewis freaking ran over the Jets tonight.

I've decided it's okay for him to stay.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2007, 02:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I had to work today...again...making it the fourth Sunday in a row

Anyways, I went on break at 3:45, ran to Subway and went back to the breakroom, and the freakin' Cowboys game wasn't on They had it on the sorry ass Giants and Eagles, like anyone gives a fuck about those sorry ass teams Anyways, it was taking fucking forever, so I was still using my cell phone for updates, like I had the entire day. Akers misses the field goal, and Fox is being stupid and not switching over to the Cowboys game until the clock his 0:00 So they finally fucking switch over, and just as they do, they snap it to Romo and he tosses the game winning TD to Witten Another Cowboys fan was in there and we went fucking nuts The timing seriously couldn't have been any more perfect. After being in a shit mood all day, that put me in a good mood
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2007, 03:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

The Charger game was frustrating. But we got our shit together and had some lucky breaks to get back in it. 20 points to finish it off. I figured they were done. No way are we going to win this horrible game. Guess that's what happens when a team doesn't give up and play to not lose, which they've done enough of. 8-5, close to winning the division. Lot of things can change in just a couple weeks. I wouldn't put it past them to drop the next 3.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2007, 01:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

These damn Cardinals blew it again, I don't see a Wild Card game in there future. Oh well, I guess I will just have to root for my other home team that will be playing in their venue most likely vs the Cowboys.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2007, 01:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Fucking Dolphins. That's all I have to say. Please... just one.
Old 11 Dec 2007, 05:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Jamal Lewis freaking ran over the Jets tonight.

I've decided it's okay for him to stay.

Late.
His 30 yard touchdown run at the end was beastly. Most other backs would have been brought down after a four or five yard gain.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2007, 08:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
The Charger game was frustrating. But we got our shit together and had some lucky breaks to get back in it. 20 points to finish it off. I figured they were done. No way are we going to win this horrible game. Guess that's what happens when a team doesn't give up and play to not lose, which they've done enough of. 8-5, close to winning the division. Lot of things can change in just a couple weeks. I wouldn't put it past them to drop the next 3.
Good job with that win. I don't think there was a Browns fan on God's Green Earth that wasn't cheering for San Diego on Sunday.

Tough break with Shawne Merriman though. He says it was a hit ordered by Fisher. I'd like to think Fisher has more class than that, but knowing the type of players they have in Tennessee, I don't doubt that it could've been intentional.

And can someone get LenDale White some Jenny fucking Craig?? Motherfucker just looked like the goddamn Pillsbury doughboy when he copped the Teardrop and the Light Switch. Bet he felt like a worthless fucking fat punk on Monday.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote