ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Spear...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Dec 2007, 03:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Spear...

How the hell can you like Michigan and Michigan State. I don't care if it is a different sport, there is no way you can like two arch rivals such as these. That's just ridiculous.
Old 06 Dec 2007, 03:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Dude, I'm sure he's all over Detroit Community College or something too. Besides, his 2 favorite teams are already playing for the championship

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Dec 2007, 11:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

It's Spear. He loves every team
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Dec 2007, 12:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

They both have a strong dislike for Ohio State. I know they're rivals, but MSU and U-Mich fans can bond on one subject....fuck OSU.

Quite honestly I dunno. I grew up watching Michigan football...and wanted to play basketball for Tom Izzo for a while there after I saw J-Rich and co. win the national title back in 2000. I guess I just sort of gravitated twards an environment/player/coach on each team, and ended up reppin' both.

If I absolutely HAD to pick one to root for for the rest of my life though I'd go with MSU, then stop watching college football because I'd have to kill myself otherwise.

Last edited by Spear; 07 Dec 2007 at 12:14 AM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Dec 2007, 01:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
They both have a strong dislike for Ohio State. I know they're rivals, but MSU and U-Mich fans can bond on one subject....fuck OSU.
Does that mean you like everyone in the Big Ten, but OSU?

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Dec 2007, 11:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Fox_
Does that mean you like everyone in the Big Ten, but OSU?
If they're playing OSU that week then yes I do.

Actually though I was kind of hoping OSU would get into the title game so Michigan could go to the Rose Bowl. That didn't work out too well though.