ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Enough already!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Dec 2007, 01:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Enough already!

Okay. I'm sick of it. Every time an analyst on ESPN or The N talk about the Browns, they say "If the season ended today, the Browns would be in the playoffs."

Look, I don't care how implausible that might seem to everyone who isn't a Browns fan, but that is one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever heard. They've played 11 games. It's only two thirds through the season and it doesn't mean shit.

The season doesn't end today. There's a lot of games to be played between now and the playoffs. Sure, the Browns schedule is basically a walk in the park from here on out, but shut the fuck up.

The season doesn't end today. If my aunt had a package, she'd be my uncle.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2007, 01:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Thought this was gonna be about #1 and #2 losing in College Football tonight
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2007, 01:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

EXACTLY!...

I can see where you're coming from...I have exact problem with people saying...well Pats going to be SB champ...they're going to face the Colts in the AFC...and all that bullshits...Well we're not even in the fucking playoffs yet...and strange SHITS have had happened in the playoffs...fucking Pats could be 1 and out for all you know...The season is not over yet...the playoffs haven't even started...until one team stands alone on top...until their coach/owner/MVP hold the trophy...nothing is a lock...

BTW...I'm going to watch the Browns game this week...I hope it's a shootout... will benefits my fantasy leagues greatly...
Old 02 Dec 2007, 07:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Cardinals 27 Shitstains 21.....It's going to be a long drive back to the Apache Junction trailor parks for the Desert Dogpound.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2007, 04:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

At least it is better than in week 5 when they were saying "if the season ended now the Lions would be in the playoffs"

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2007, 06:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

It's also better than an analyst talking about the Patriot's playoff chances.
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2007, 09:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

at least yall's teams are talking playoffs

the panthers are just trying not to completely fall apart
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2007, 09:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoCan
BTW...I'm going to watch the Browns game this week...I hope it's a shootout... will benefits my fantasy leagues greatly...
It was, but not quite the shootout that you expected. The Browns shot themselves in the foot all game, and at the end of it all, the refs decided to hand the game to the Cardinals by not calling what they should've called. They'd been letting the Cards get away with holding, interference and horse collars all day, so why not, you know?

Meh, big deal. My main concern at this point is for DA's stock to continue to rise. When Phil signs him to the maximum tender, it'll net a high first and third rounder from whoever decides to sign him. Woo Hoo.

Secondary, would be making the playoffs. At this point, the Browns should win out but they need to remind themselves that they're not Indianapolis out there. In retrospect, this could be the best thing to happen to the Browns. It should refocus them on taking it one week at a time.

The offense really needs to stop making such dumb mistakes. Looking at the stats, the Browns should've dominated that worthless team. However you can't turn the ball over that many times and expect to win. If/when the Browns learn to stop giving points away, they'll be able to beat anyone.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 04 Dec 2007, 02:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Meh, big deal. My main concern at this point is for DA's stock to continue to rise. When Phil signs him to the maximum tender, it'll net a high first and third rounder from whoever decides to sign him. Woo Hoo.
Hes not RFA is he???

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2007, 12:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

You sure they're not going to franchise him and keep him around for another season? Cleveland already made 2 big signings this off season. We tagged Brees, but in the end, had to let him walk and only got a 3rd round compensation pick. In the end, I'm not sure any team outside of Miami maybe that's going to give up a 1st and 3rd for any player these days.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2007, 07:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
It was, but not quite the shootout that you expected. The Browns shot themselves in the foot all game, and at the end of it all, the refs decided to hand the game to the Cardinals by not calling what they should've called. .
You know he was out of bounds, right?
You know that even with the review they couldn't have called it a TD?

The refs already gave the Brownies a TD that shoulda been down by contact back at the 30.....

There was spectacular effort by the brownies by the way...but that last play wasnt a TD no matter how you look at it.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2007, 09:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

He caught the ball inbounds and the safety pushed him out. It is really plain as day and there's photos of it everywhere. I'm pretty sure I posted one that showed possession inbounds in another thread somewhere around here. Touchdown. Ballgame.

The fact that a force out isn't reviewable doesn't really matter, the ref was right there and should've called it like he saw it. Plain and simple.

And honestly, along with reviewing field goals, the NFL Competition Committee is going to have to look into reviewing force outs in the meetings this off season. Honestly, there's no good reason for that to not be reviewable; you'd think that a call like that almost has to be reviewable.

But yeah, that was a touchdown, and there's evidence of it everywhere on the net.

Big deal. The Browns can afford to lose one game, looking at Tennessee's schedule. They just can't lose any of the remaining four. Given that they're playing the Jets, Jills, Bungles and 69ers, as long as the Browns play within themselves and limit stupid errors, that won't be a problem.

Late.

Old 05 Dec 2007, 09:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
He caught the ball inbounds and the safety pushed him out. It is really plain as day and there's photos of it everywhere. I'm pretty sure I posted one that showed possession inbounds in another thread somewhere around here. Touchdown. Ballgame.

The fact that a force out isn't reviewable doesn't really matter, the ref was right there and should've called it like he saw it. Plain and simple.

And honestly, along with reviewing field goals, the NFL Competition Committee is going to have to look into reviewing force outs in the meetings this off season. Honestly, there's no good reason for that to not be reviewable; you'd think that a call like that almost has to be reviewable.

But yeah, that was a touchdown, and there's evidence of it everywhere on the net.

Big deal. The Browns can afford to lose one game, looking at Tennessee's schedule. They just can't lose any of the remaining four. Given that they're playing the Jets, Jills, Bungles and 69ers, as long as the Browns play within themselves and limit stupid errors, that won't be a problem.

Late.
and if Kimo Von Latehit hadn't taken out Carson's knee, Bengals woulda owned the Steelers...

And if my aunt had a package she'd be my uncle....

I heard that last one somewhere.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote